top 12 alliances

DeletedUser2569

All you ever did was ask for support to a few conquests to where we send support.
If that's not enough for you guys, im sorry we couldn't read your mind. I know that's totally our fault :-(

And during the time we shared a tab, absolutely nothing happened in it.

And btw. Why do some of you guys now say that you went for us on purpose instead of JLF/NML? That makes it sound like the reason you targeted MCD was because we realized targeting JFL/NML at that point wasn't a good idea...
Please agree internally what excuse you're going to use ;-) If you come with 2 different excuses it just look like at least 1 of you are lying ;-)

DeletedUser1048

lol It is because they are making up excuses as they go along, and they don't realize that they keep changing there story because they are so convinced that we are wrong and they are right. TR I have no idea why you would be upset that we didn't help you, you guys never helped us at least we helped you a little bit and got nothing in return. I guess we will have to wait until Raffy comes back online to here what is the official excuse for why they turned on us :p

DeletedUser2569

I do hope we can keep this discussion alive for some time :D
This is exactly what this forum needed! +rep for waking up this forum TR guys ;-)

DeletedUser1048

I do hope we can keep this discussion alive for some time :D
This is exactly what this forum needed! +rep for waking up this forum TR guys ;-)

Yeah they do a great job with that, I mean every time me or Leo posts about 5 of them come on the forum around the same time to deny what we say or to talk about how great they are ;)

DeletedUser

Joe and Leo.. Its not worth it. Let Raffy think what he wants. Just remember who told both of you that it would happen exactly the way that it did... Over done with. Symbosis, I dont even know who u are, so u arent that great... :) Oh... And yes. Anti and I stood behind our allies Grimm and Eckalon when no one else wanted too. :) Funny how they ran away when they thought they might lose a city. Arent people I would want to be in an alliance with anyway...

DeletedUser2569

I know flip :)
But i guess i'm one of those who just have to experience things to fully believe it :p
At least i now know which players i want to play with in the future and which i don't;-)

DeletedUser1685

Obviously i'm the only player anyone wants to play with in the future :-D

DeletedUser298

Aw this is just like EN Theta drama. Leo is Lord Zato, and Raffy is Robynn44. Zato would go and blabble on about how he is so much better at the game and that his alliance was the best and all this stuff much like Leo, while Robynn sat there, laughed, and used facts just to rub it in.

DeletedUser

ooooh ooooh since we're picking roles can i be that old guy from family guy!!! {Herbert)

330g3o1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser308

Leo and Joseph are like 15 and like to come on these forums and try to make themselves feel better because they have nothing better to do. Fact. Not trying to be rude just stating the truth. Leo don't try and talk about my grammar, if you're gonna be a grammar nazi you better be damn good with grammar yourself. Which you are far from it.
Joseph, more like I post on here and you and Leo come running like groupies. You guys failed, suck it up and move on. I can talk smack because unlike you guys me and my alliance actually back it up and don't throw in the towel when the going gets tough. Talking with you guys is a waste of time and i'm wasting valuable time writing this.

You guys don't even play here anymore, why come on here and run your mouths? It's dumb :p I don't think you can make yourselves look any worse than you already do. & we turned on you because you're terrible leaders. Why try to NAP with us for the sole purpose of working together against JFL when you had no intention on attacking them anytime soon? thanks for quitting though. Gained a few good members :D I respect them just not the immature leaders.
As for you mflip, not sure what your deal is with me other than the fact you think I change my mind or whatever a lot (which is one of the most untrue things i've ever heard) i'm not sure why you like to follow Leo and Joseph and try to make me look bad.
You guys keep talking though. Talking is all you can do, once it comes to in game you really can't do anything to us ;)
Don't feed the trolls guys! ;)
I wrote a damn book, I must be really bored.. lol.

Mike you are Meg.

DeletedUser2714

mflip...grimm and the others did not "run away" like you say...they simply made the next logical choice given the opportunity they were given. And im sure you would too at a moments notice. Almost anybody on this server that wants to succeed would join TR if they could...It just so happens that we invited them and....uhhhohh...not you, :( i apologize for any hurt feelings this might have caused and i assure you it was not personal. Now if you could please stop talking about things that you have no clue about. i would be very grateful.
-alteclansing110

DeletedUser2569

Aw this is just like EN Theta drama. Leo is Lord Zato, and Raffy is Robynn44. Zato would go and blabble on about how he is so much better at the game and that his alliance was the best and all this stuff much like Leo, while Robynn sat there, laughed, and used facts just to rub it in.

You changed the roles ;)
It's raffy talking about how good TR is, i'm not talking about MCD being the best ally ever and i never have been:\
And i have never said i was better than raffy or anyone else at this game xD

And alte who are you talking to?
Hopefully not me ;-) I could have kept playing in Theta with Sin. Dicate, but i just didn't want to play in Theta anymore.

DeletedUser2714

i believe i was talking to Mflip as he said grim and the others that joined TR are traitors, etc... but leo...you used to talk about how MCD was the stuff, but now there is not much to talk about

DeletedUser2569

I have never said MCD was the best -.-
And i wasn't the first to say MCD would do well. Yes i have with guarantee said that MCD would do good, but the future is hard to predict ;-)

DeletedUser1048

Leo and Joseph are like 15 and like to come on these forums and try to make themselves feel better because they have nothing better to do. Fact. Not trying to be rude just stating the truth. Leo don't try and talk about my grammar, if you're gonna be a grammar nazi you better be damn good with grammar yourself. Which you are far from it.
Joseph, more like I post on here and you and Leo come running like groupies. You guys failed, suck it up and move on. I can talk smack because unlike you guys me and my alliance actually back it up and don't throw in the towel when the going gets tough. Talking with you guys is a waste of time and i'm wasting valuable time writing this.

You guys don't even play here anymore, why come on here and run your mouths? It's dumb :p I don't think you can make yourselves look any worse than you already do. & we turned on you because you're terrible leaders. Why try to NAP with us for the sole purpose of working together against JFL when you had no intention on attacking them anytime soon? thanks for quitting though. Gained a few good members :D I respect them just not the immature leaders.
As for you mflip, not sure what your deal is with me other than the fact you think I change my mind or whatever a lot (which is one of the most untrue things i've ever heard) i'm not sure why you like to follow Leo and Joseph and try to make me look bad.
You guys keep talking though. Talking is all you can do, once it comes to in game you really can't do anything to us ;)
Don't feed the trolls guys! ;)
I wrote a damn book, I must be really bored.. lol.

Actually I am 14 and Leo is 17 like you Raffy. Actually I come here to laugh about how you guys still talk about MCD, I only post here when you brag about how much better you are than MCD:

No offense but we aren't MCD or NML. Leadership is doing a good job at keeping everyone happy. We aren't controlling or demanding, we pretty much let guys do what they want. We dont have bad leadership like NML or MCD did.

As you see I only started talking after you wrote a bunch of lies about us :p Not to sure if we failed, coming into this world Leo never played in a Conquest world before and it was only the two of us when Theta started. Then with our "bad" leadership we lured some of the best players in Theta, some of which who were considering going to TR but chose to join us instead. Then we did just fine until everyone wanted to start attacking us at the same time and realizing that we were sandwiched in between the enemy found it pointless to keep fighting and supplying everyone with more bp so we told our players to join TR. Even after we told everyone to join TR some refused and others took a while before listening to it, so I guess not everyone thinks TR is great as much as you do. I personally wasn't planning on joining this world, I only joined to play with Leo on the same island. Also we didn't try to NAP with you, it was you guys who wanted us to help you in your pointless war against JFL. I love talking with TR here Raffy, I love how they can go from making fun of MCD to yelling at me and Leo for no reason. Hope you guys continue putting up a nice show for everyone ;)

DeletedUser2714

joseph....excuses, excuses...im sorry leo is unfamiliar with Conquest...BTW you can read up on it in the wiki ;) and you can keep telling yourself that the only reason your members joined is because you told them too, but in reality that is not the case. and please dont complain about "everybody" attacking MCD when you guys were the ones that instigated the whole mess to begin with.

DeletedUser2569

We started it? xD
How? You attacked because you didn't have any patience and wanted to attack JFL straight away. We waited 2 days with targeting JFL and those 2 days were just too long for you guys to wait :) Even though we actually helped you BEFORE we shared forum and you NEVER helped us.
It makes no sense to blame us for starting this when it was obviously TR who began ;-)
Still, no point in throwing rocks at each other, TR outnumber MCD on the externals so you will always have more who agree with what you're saying:p Even though i enjoy this quite a lot.

Also I have no problem with TR beating MCD, but please... at least tell it the way it really happened -.-

Oh and btw. i hate to say it, but joseph was wrong about me never playing in conquest :p I have tried conquest in 2 worlds before ;-)