top 12 alliances

DeletedUser1685

Everyone always says that once they are targeted.... "Oo you ganged up on me" "It's just us against the world"

This is Grepolis, Gentlemen. Stop the excuses.

MCD is out because they were foolish enough to think that if they turned on their pact with NML and DI, then maybe TR would keep them on board.

DI is getting attacks simply based on location.

These are facts. The rest is just extra repetitive hoopla.

DeletedUser

While all that may be true Mike, you can't deny that once TR, NML, and DI started their attack on MCD that other alliances didn't jump on board with the onslaught that MCD was already facing.

DeletedUser

Everyone always says that once they are targeted.... "Oo you ganged up on me" "It's just us against the world"

This is Grepolis, Gentlemen. Stop the excuses.

MCD is out because they were foolish enough to think that if they turned on their pact with NML and DI, then maybe TR would keep them on board.

DI is getting attacks simply based on location.

These are facts. The rest is just extra repetitive hoopla.
Who is making excuses? I am not. I just need to decide if I am really gonna put a lot of time into theta. There are things called work and life, and Alpha and Kappa take up enough time... As far as the world against people, Most of DI is used to it anyway... LOL its sort of like ho hum to us, what else is new :)thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Figure this needs to be updated.

Screen shot 2013-05-22 at 7.22.55 PM.jpg

DeletedUser2714

off topic a little but Kanna is doing surprisingly well for being such a large alliance...but i believe the only reson why is they got Exit...and his strategy is to take cities on island then trade them off...soo it gives no warning of a CS cause his TT is only 30-45 min. but im sure they will fall just like the rest.

DeletedUser1685

Kanna has several quality members throughout their MRA.

You need to only look at the BP leader boards to find them :)

DeletedUser2569

Yeah, you can't deny that KANNA got some good members :)
I do hope KANNA will be able to put up a fight against TR sooner or later :p
If that's not the case, this world is kinda dead since TR + Sin. will rule too easy :-(

DeletedUser1685

They have been fighting with us..I think they even took a city from TR.
Really just 3 guys though. When they do land a CS..they stack it up quite nicely.

I'm interested to see how well Gangster's Paradise fights.

DeletedUser

They have been fighting with us..I think they even took a city from TR.
Really just 3 guys though. When they do land a CS..they stack it up quite nicely.

I'm interested to see how well Gangster's Paradise fights.

Yeah, brain and exit are both really good players. They just don't have much support from others in the alliance at times...

DeletedUser2569

You will probably get some kinda of support :p
Not by everyone, but a few will probably support in one way or another :p

DeletedUser

You will probably get some kinda of support :p
Not by everyone, but a few will probably support in one way or another :p
yeah by trying to clear with biremes and swords, or sending support after the CS is dead over 2 hrs already

DeletedUser

I am in O43 and am currently seeking a good alliance. IGN Is Irishwells. Plz feel free to shoot me an invite.

DeletedUser298

None, they're the second best MRA, some of the leaders are decent as I've fought them before, but the majority of the alliance is an MRA.