The Chosen Few- Sink
Gang Related- Float
The Brotherhood 2- Float
Genesis- Sink
The Black Death- Going to sink sooner or later
Day walkers- Sink

Just my thoughts

DeletedUser

Soul brother number 3 I had to think for a minute but I remember you from a world I was in for about a month before coming to this one. Your a good player and an old tbg member if I remember correctly. Yes I know TBG dominated tau and have many very good players but I am sick of hearing about them like they're god. If you wish to quote here's one for AD, "Any man can withstand adversity, but if you want to know a mans true character give him power."

DeletedUser11704

top 12 sink or swim.

LOL...we have allowed u boyz to SIM in southern 45 simply because we have been frying bigger fish as of so far...however I feel like that is going to have to change...LOL...I think the very next city I will take with be a Rabid city...THE WAVE IS COMMING...get ready to capitulate just like everyone else does...LOL

Love how these guys in 45 think there the crap cause there out on the rim taking 2k cities uncontested from inactive and inexperianced players who dont fight back. However that time is about over...all the inactives and game quiters have stoped playing already and there are basically not really any easy targets left to take. Lets see how u guyz fair trying to take a city from some of the actives in the area...u dont really have a choice now...now there is not really anyone left and if u want to do anything other then found cities your gonna have to go through us.

Finally before you say it I dont care how many cities u guyz have in 45...u mainly have that many cities cause u have taken in all the leftovers from Criminal Minds and Psych Ward that were left that didnt come over or allowed into our alliance. FYI...theres a reason they got killed the first time and just cause there flag above there cities now says "whatever ur called" makes no difference!!! LMFAO

WE ARE COMING!!!

Hey bud, I just wanted to touch base a bit..When you said you are coming, did you mean in the next week or so? Cause the first part is already gone and if we're going by the 'Or so', is it at least going to be this month?

Attacking Alliance: Rabid
Defending Alliance: The Gang
Date Conquered Past 7 days
Summary Rabid +24 Cities

Attacking Alliance: Rabid
Defending Alliance: GANG RELATED
Date Conquered Past 7 days
Summary Rabid +9 Cities

Total: Rabid +33

I wonder what ya'll Defense forum looks like...If you even have one.

TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

1 THE GANG - Im about to lose my mind, You’ve been gone for so long, I’m running out of time ,I need a doctor, Call me a doctor ,I need a doctor, doctor To bring me back to life. No doctor here. Don't see much happening here that isn't already. Sink
2 The BrotherHood -Have not yet interacted with the flag in game.
3 Legion Reborn - Burr..Its cold in hurr..must be a sista in the atmosphur..Throwin punches like there's a Rumble in the Jungle Sum LR7 GR0 Sum LR31 TG7. Swim
4 Empire of Death Raindrops keep fallin' on my head...See them doin what they're doin..Float
5 TRODAI - Have not yet interacted with the flag in game.
6 Rabid - Biased - My name is jeff - Swim
7 The Chosen Few - Have not yet interacted with the flag in game.
8 GANG RELATED - Drop it like its hawt, drop it like its hawt. Sink
9 The BrotherHood - Have not yet interacted with the flag in game.
10 The Black Death - Rise up, Don't falling down again Rise up, Love like I broke the chain. Swim - Good location, nice cities pre built by TG to take, see them expanding pretty quick in a bit. Swim
11 Genesis - Float - Depends on how they handle the post-TG recruitment spree. Haven't really interacted post fallout.
12 DayWalkers - Have not yet interacted with the flag in game.

Sorry for the not yet speculated guys, hope to see you out there in the future.

DeletedUser2770

lol anyone who knows AD knows my stuff is the same with 1 city, 1 man alliance or with 100 cities in a 100 man alliance

Theres my main squeeze Sb, and what do you mean we dont usually agree, we agree on almost everything because your awesome like me...

As far as Team Bad Guy who came here, because I assure you none of us did and SB if troy is not a 3/3 your coming here to protect me from all these tough guys bullying me....

DeletedUser9014

lol anyone who knows AD knows my stuff is the same with 1 city, 1 man alliance or with 100 cities in a 100 man alliance

Theres my main squeeze Sb, and what do you mean we dont usually agree, we agree on almost everything because your awesome like me...

As far as Team Bad Guy who came here, because I assure you none of us did and SB if troy is not a 3/3 your coming here to protect me from all these tough guys bullying me....

Read it again AD, I said Cucci and I don't see eye to eye but I agree with him on what he said for the most part this time.
Funny Cucci calling 80% of TBG bad. Last time I checked TBG had 2.5 times ABP than the next closest alliance......

I think you're fine bro........seems you've been doing your thing.
Just no cheating on me, you know how jealous I get.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser

I said 80% of Tbg is bad. There are a few players in Tau not in Tbg that have high abp, waaaay higher than yours SB and they started after you and fought the entire world.. Dont be so sensitive, i said 20% of Tbg are great players....

DeletedUser11481

The Gang- Float Float Float Float Float all day long
The Brotherhood- Floooat?
Legion Reborn- Sink
Empire of Death- Sink
Trodia- Sink
Rabid- Sink
The Chosen Few- Sink
Gang Related- Float
The Brotherhood 2- Float
Genesis- Sink
The Black Death- Going to sink sooner or later
Day walkers- Sink

Just my thoughts

Why will the Chosen Few sink? Lol

DeletedUser11139

(E.o.D) is breaking apart and moving our separate ways, It was a very good run.. I am very proud of all our members.

TROD has gotten the better of us.. Our first war lost, was out last war. I want to thank my enemies and friends for the amazing times we have shared.. I love this game almost more than my dog. (Wife is looking over my shoulder)

It has been very fun.. Thank you all again!

DeletedUser2770

change alliances all you want, banners or underwears, those city locations dont move and Ill continue to pimp you all

You made your bed waking the krakken now plant my vegetables Im hungry and i love picking on lil schoolgirls such as yourselves since I cant due to grep rules call you liars[oops]

AD is Hungry, feed the beast
smiley_emoticons_dinosaurier07.gif

DeletedUser11785

So you lost a war, why quit?
They didn't lose A war the lost wars, they were spread to thin but I will admit they had some talent and it will not go untouched, I just hope they know where the rest of the talent is

DeletedUser

looking at stats is usually a good exercise when doing things like this :)

DeletedUser11751

Looks like we are swimming again. Thank god for those swim lessons AD gave us

DeletedUser2770

Actually I think I was the first one to call it in fact I said they were going to be the next alliance to disband were my exact words

Now I wont call out individual names and rub anyones face in it lol..... Ill just say I said so

Zeph everyone knows all i do is cannon balls lol

Back to eating

DeletedUser9268

Actually I think I was the first one to call it in fact I said they were going to be the next alliance to disband were my exact words

Now I wont call out individual names and rub anyones face in it lol..... Ill just say I said so

Zeph everyone knows all i do is cannon balls lol

Back to eating

AD, I have had enough of your mouth (an email from AD to me):

ad3.png

So who is it are fighting for? Yourself? Because I did not for a moment want anyone like you in my alliance.

And you yet come to this external forum bragging about some alleged grepo hunger/eating prowess? You are a joke....go eat a hotdog if you are hungry, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10231

I received the same message, makes you wonder how many other alliances received the same message...

DeletedUser9268

Everyone can see my last post but I also want everyone to read back where I indicated TRODAI engages in poorly planned propaganda and dishonest recruitment tactics. This is the hyper-noob response I get from their "Founder" based upon my last posting above:

trodai.png

I could actually leave this world right now because I don't need to invest anymore time dealing with such morons. This is how you guys want to play huh? LOL

DeletedUser11481

Regardless (giving Zeph the benefit of the doubt, of course) Removing forums is pretty standard procedure for taking down alliances. I am even guilty of this in my proto-Grepo days on .en. It's quite fun, devious, and legal too... but shady is an appropriate word to say the least.