Top 12 Alliances Sink-Or-Swim

DeletedUser11751

So....can we get back on track and have someone update the top 12. Curious if Trodai is still sinking

DeletedUser

If the player was inactive why did you not either eat his cities or take them yourself....

At least were attacking as I havent seen anything from you guys at all since I came to this ocean

Im on your base island and you dont see any LTS in my city, cant say the same for you on the base island your on of ours and that says all I need to know about the kind of player you are....

We were in the process of eating his cities FYI.

What on earth are you talking about with the LTS? You're letting everyone know that you don't have it in your city for what reason? To say that you haven't been attacked? What is your point? And I have no idea what you're talking about when you say that you can't say the same for me...are you trying to say that I have LTS? Or that I've been attacked (I don't really consider harbor checks and online checks attacks)? Not sure what your point is here or exactly what kind of player you presume to think I am. I don't really care what kind of player people think I am. I lack testosterone so I don't need to flex my gaming muscles.

Speaking of which, there's an awful lot of compensating going on in this thread. Pretty funny to read. :D

DeletedUser2770

What is funny everyone is that after I cleared this cheerleaders city above me she ran into vaca mode along with the 3 other players on that island.... i know it was planned, right lol

DeletedUser11481

ACTUAL TOP 12:

1. THE GANG
2. The Brotherhood
3. Empire of Death
4. TRODAI
5. Rabid
6. Legion Reborn
7. The Chosen Few
8. Genesis
9. TIPPLERS
10. GANG RELATED
11. The Brotherhood II
12. The Black Death

TOP 12 WITHOUT ACADEMIES/FAMILIES:
1. THE GANG (1) / GANG RELATED (10)
2. The Brotherhood (2) / The Brotherhood II (11)
3. Empire of Death (3)
4. TRODAI (4)
5. Rabid (5)
6. Legion Reborn (6)
7. The Chosen Few (7)
8. Genesis (8 )
9. TIPPLERS (9)
10. The Black Death (12)
11. DayWalkers (13) / -DayWalkers- (14)
12. - MFW - (15)

DeletedUser2770

1. THE GANG.... Breakfast
2. The Brotherhood..... Lunch
3. Empire of Death..... Dinner
4. TRODAI..... Hungry People
smiley_emoticons_snob.gif

5. Rabid..... Desert
6. Legion Reborn..... Taste bad
7. The Chosen Few..... Brunch
8. Genesis.....Candy
9. TIPPLERS...... Soda
10. GANG RELATED...... Juice
11. The Brotherhood II..... Chips
12. The Black Death.......Toilet Paper

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. THE GANG.... Breakfast
2. The Brotherhood..... Lunch
3. Empire of Death..... Dinner
4. TRODAI..... Hungry People
smiley_emoticons_snob.gif

5. Rabid..... Desert
6. Legion Reborn..... Taste bad
7. The Chosen Few..... Brunch
8. Genesis.....Candy
9. TIPPLERS...... Soda
10. GANG RELATED...... Juice
11. The Brotherhood II..... Chips
12. The Black Death.......Toilet Paper

Ahahahahaha, so disrespectful. Waiting for someone to defend themselves.............

DeletedUser11481

There is no need to defend ourselves against incoherent ramblings. I apologize if this is an inconvenience to your trolling.

DeletedUser

There is no need to defend ourselves against incoherent ramblings. I apologize if this is an inconvenience to your trolling.

Lol ur a mod, which means u try way too hard and u have no 401k.
Please stop now before i embarrass u.
If u play on this server, he basically called u and ur alliance out.
now go lick the cheetoe stains off of ur fingers and do something about it bro.....

DeletedUser11481

Lol ur a mod, which means u try way too hard and u have no 401k.
Please stop now before i embarrass u.
If u play on this server, he basically called u and ur alliance out.
now go lick the cheetoe stains off of ur fingers and do something about it bro.....
He didnt call anyone out, he just yells incoherently until someone pays attention. Its frustrating. Honestly no player can make a decent analysis of an alliance are not part of or have not fought against.

DeletedUser

Its Ok let him ramble he's just upset and butt hurt because EoD has sorted out our problems gotten rid of their spy in our ranks and have taken nine of their cities in three days. And I believe we may still have one or two in siege. If not oh well its enough to start another round of retarded meaningless insults from appraxiadaddy and maybe zephyrcon but I think zephyr has a little more class than that. We shall see.

DeletedUser

lol zeph is all class, AD is all sass......but both can walk the walk, you've seen that for yourselves

plus, without AD's good natured smack talk in here, I think these forums would be pretty dead

DeletedUser

What is funny everyone is that after I cleared this cheerleaders city above me she ran into vaca mode along with the 3 other players on that island.... i know it was planned, right lol

I did not run into vm and nothing was planned. Don't flatter yourself. One would actually have to have been facing attacks and be scared of losing a city to run into vm. I was not facing attacks, unless a few archers here and there as harbor checks is what you consider attacks. I'm also not afraid of losing a city. It's just a game.

My vm was planned because I'm in the process of moving in real life...I actually have a life outside of the game, unlike some people. My computer is packed away and I only have my phone until I am completely moved into my new home. But the planning had nothing to do with you.

Don't worry, I'll be back, ready for your Harbor checks and your ten minute cs TT. This isn't my first rodeo and I have complete faith in my alliance.

DeletedUser

No disrespect to anyone, but dont let AD call out ur alliance and dont do anything about is my point. If u do, it will only get worst and unfortunately, he will back it up on the server. If some of u are decent, u might want to go after him and start slowing him down. If u dont, it may get ugly for u. Im sure the other one's will be coming over once their server ends and then u guys will really get crushed.....

DeletedUser

I ain't worried about them I've already seen two team bad guy guys eliminated this world and we just made another quit so they are going down slowly but they will never admit it.

DeletedUser

I ain't worried about them I've already seen two team bad guy guys eliminated this world and we just made another quit so they are going down slowly but they will never admit it.

Sr Complete, Team Bad Guys are 80% awful. Most of their players really do suck. But the other 20% are no joke and are not playing on this server yet. If they decide they can get along and join this world, then u guys are in trouble. 1 or 2 people in your alliance may be really good including yourself, but they will take out the weaker members in a heart beat. They have zero shame in regards to bottom feeding. It takes a wolf to track and kill a wolf.

DeletedUser9014

Haha, I watch the AD banter and how you all let him get in your head...........rookies.
No doubt AD is a beast and if you go up against him, well good luck because you'll need it. If he targets you, you might as well find the next server because your Grepo life will be hell......Dont' believe me? Try him and see.

I hate to say it (him and I usually don't see eye to eye) but you all should listen to what CucciMane is saying. Him and his buddies have experienced what happens and knows how things roll when they get going.

Now SR, your comment about Team Bad Guy, you have no idea what you're talking about. Better to be thought a fool then open your mouth and remove all doubt.
If core TBG decided to come over there and took that world as their main, you'd see what was what. Frankly, we're waiting for the next server with settings that we like. Holding out hope for Troy when settings are announced.........3/3 anyone?

In the interim, we'll let AD keep simming over there until a perfect world setting opens up.