Top 12 Alliances Sink-Or-Swim

DeletedUser

Hey Dioclese I'll make you a deal let me finish taking care of legion reborn then I'll meet you up in the north and you can take notes while I take your cities.

DeletedUser2178

Hey Dioclese I'll make you a deal let me finish taking care of legion reborn then I'll meet you up in the north and you can take notes while I take your cities.
Sure...no problem...I could even hand u one off to get u into the fight a little quicker if u like...maybe even hold ur hair up while your throwing up from the bender u will be on after loosing some cities.

I will go ahead and sign u up for Grepo Loss Anonymous so you can share with everyone how loosing cities makes u FEEL, get the whole pity party started now, why not?

DeletedUser9268

Then TRODAI are noobs, because i never open mail from people in order to bait them into attacking. Unless they dont really care and dont consider u a threat....

So what you are saying is that only noobs open mail unless of course you are not a noob and thus you only open mail from only those who you do not consider a threat?

You guys in these forums are hilarious and will seemingly make some of the most absurd statements and ridiculous conclusions. I love it!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So what you are saying is that only noobs open mail unless of course you are not a noob and thus you only open mail from only those who you do not consider a threat?

You guys in these forums are hilarious and will seemingly make some of the most absurd statements and ridiculous conclusions. I love it!

Its a tactic called phishing u scrub. Some people actually do it to see who is online or not. U wont be around in this server for long i bet....

DeletedUser

Lol dio love your style
Way to respond with a 8 hour cs. Super intelligent move.
Maybe that's why you have that award in your profile.
Not really something to be proud of.
Oh well, anytime you want to donate BP to me, feel free.

DeletedUser11751

I have had no direct contact with leadership despite being at war since our group spawned on the rim. What has particularly irritated me is the nefarious propaganda that will ultimately hurt them in the long run---lying to players as a method of recruitment will only turn new members into spies and cause friction among the group.

Strengths: experienced players, good rim core
Weaknesses: tough to get BP on the rim; questionable and poorly planned propaganda tactics.

We don't lie my friend. Just take your cities

DeletedUser2178

Lol dio love your style
Way to respond with a 8 hour cs. Super intelligent move.
Maybe that's why you have that award in your profile.
Not really something to be proud of.
Oh well, anytime you want to donate BP to me, feel free.
Normally I would have never sent a 17 HR CS...which it was a 17 HR cs not a 8 Hr one but ya know...freakn peace time and all...I was froggy and well ya know, found my Farthest city away and sent a CS from there...LOL...its not as if I didnt have CSs closer, just didnt wanna wait to send it and besides what the worst that will happen, I loose a CS load...LOL...I loose tons of CS load all the time, thats no biggy!

As far as my victim award, I am kinda proud of it...took me several years of playing b4 someone was able to actually get me where I got it awarded....now I wear it proudly...LOL...besides I kinda hope it entices people to attack me and try to take my cities...I am a NOOB after all...LOL. Also just as a FYI...it took a 80 player alliance all against me and my 8 people in my alliance almost a whole week to get me low nuff on units to take my city after like 10 killed CS attempts so yea it can happen to anyone regardless of skill (at least if u only have one city in the beggining of the world that is)...lol.

Also, btw...glad to see your not one of those players that gets all butt hurt due to a little crap talking in forum or game but instead responds with some class...I do respect that so KUDOS to ya brother! I truely do look forward to battling with u and ur guys and I do hope u all are a good group of players!

Finally there will be BP to be had! Lets do this thing...LOL

P.S. I think u will appreciate this pic!

XiDFwlU.png

DeletedUser2770

I have defeated many "great" players and people with "crowns" on their heads or claim to be the "best en server players" in grepo. If your such an art of war scholar or historian, then you should understand warfare. Therefore there are plenty of strategies to defeat a person online. Snipes are part of the game and you have to figure out a way to use it to your advantage. Even the noobs that gold up everything can be easily defeated if u know what u are doing. U have to think outside the box especially if ur playing against great players that cheat sometimes......

IMO I have yet to meet anyone with a crown that was actually a good fighter and most are just either good at simming or talking their way out of fighting...In fact when I find someone with a crown I look to rim them and when the world started for me in my ocean I rimmed four of them and by their units, city builds and game play I stand by my original statement.....

The good players like to fight and come the end of the server it is anything but fighting and they usually quit and move on

DeletedUser2770

Taking several cities from an inactive player doesn't constitute as something to boast about. Not saying you're not a good player or anything like that. Just saying that since you are, you really shouldn't be boasting about taking inactives. Anyone can take inactives.

on a side note....nuke nuke where's the nuke? You guys still can't find it and get it, can you? ;) The harbor checks today were a lot of fun, though.

If the player was inactive why did you not either eat his cities or take them yourself....

At least were attacking as I havent seen anything from you guys at all since I came to this ocean

Im on your base island and you dont see any LTS in my city, cant say the same for you on the base island your on of ours and that says all I need to know about the kind of player you are....

DeletedUser

hahahaha DIO that's awesome bro really made me laugh hard.

I really am looking forward to this too man. Criminal Minds hardly put up a fight so I am looking forward to a long hard-fought battle here. Please don't disappoint me :)

PS - I was wayyy too drunk last night to recognize a 17 hour CS lol. Your timings are nice though, I'll give ya that.

Just remember with all this gang related activity.....remember that happened to Freddy by the lake.

DeletedUser9268

Its a tactic called phishing u scrub. Some people actually do it to see who is online or not. U wont be around in this server for long i bet....

I am well aware of the tactic sport. Reading back, it seems you are very, very concerned that people think you are experienced and knowledgeable. What is your in-game name again? I am curious to see if you opened the mail.

We don't lie my friend. Just take your cities

In-game message sent proving otherwise. Leader's response inferred that it was ok to lie as a recruitment tool.

Additional weaknesses to TRODAI: will have spies among them; poor leadership

DeletedUser11751

In-game message sent proving otherwise. Leader's response inferred that it was ok to lie as a recruitment tool.

Additional weaknesses to TRODAI: will have spies among them; poor leadership

You are without a doubt not worth talking to. YUP We have poor leadership

DeletedUser

Sorry I am not out here frequently, but I decided to take a look around and saw this.
LOL...we have allowed u boyz to SIM in southern 45 simply because we have been frying bigger fish as of so far...however I feel like that is going to have to change...LOL...I think the very next city I will take with be a Rabid city...THE WAVE IS COMMING...get ready to capitulate just like everyone else does...LOL

Love how these guys in 45 think there the crap cause there out on the rim taking 2k cities uncontested from inactive and inexperianced players who dont fight back. However that time is about over...all the inactives and game quiters have stoped playing already and there are basically not really any easy targets left to take. Lets see how u guyz fair trying to take a city from some of the actives in the area...u dont really have a choice now...now there is not really anyone left and if u want to do anything other then found cities your gonna have to go through us.

Finally before you say it I dont care how many cities u guyz have in 45...u mainly have that many cities cause u have taken in all the leftovers from Criminal Minds and Psych Ward that were left that didnt come over or allowed into our alliance. FYI...theres a reason they got killed the first time and just cause there flag above there cities now says "whatever ur called" makes no difference!!! LMFAO

WE ARE COMING!!!
Does DayWalker know you stole his profile? :)

That rant looks just like his profile rant.

DeletedUser2178

Sorry I am not out here frequently, but I decided to take a look around and saw this.Does DayWalker know you stole his profile? :)

That rant looks just like his profile rant.

LOL....I love this response!!! I cant believe how many people hated DayWalker and his BS that he tried to pull...I find it amazing how he tried to play the same BS with everyone that he came across! Also, after u said this, I laughed my rear off cause it is really true...my rant did sound a lot like a rant DayWalker would go off on...LOL...I LOVE IT!!!

And ur welcome for the BP Eternal Death...Thank-you for the fun...it was a blast so far, cant wait for round 2 brother!

DeletedUser

Hey everyone!

Just a reminder that the max image size allowed on the forums is 640x640 pixels.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

There are no special spoiler rules. You can resize the images using paint and reupload them. Some sites allow you to resize automatically.

DeletedUser2770

LOL.... When I first started I was farming members of daywalkers academy or whatever and I got a nice message from him saying if I attack another member then I would feel pain like I never felt before.... I laughed looked at where he was and realized his closest city with a myth was 15 hours away then read his profile and laughed even harder...

So my goal was then not to only farm his members but eat them.... Needless to say they all left his alliance and I even named a city after daywalker lol

After a brief battle of the wits in messages daywalker decided to make the smart decision and bow out by blocking my PMs lol and since that time I have surpassed him in everything as if I wasnt ahead of him in my mommas belly lol....

Sad daywalker lol, speaking of Sad.... i wont talk about how AD found another 2 "inactive members" last night and landed a double cs oh no no thats not sad at all.... WHat is sad however was these members were on the SAME island and not only that, it was a EoD base island.... If anyone was wondering what writing on the wall looks like well it starts with AD talking about you in the externals :D

Wonder how many more Inactive members I can find

Oh Wait let me make the excuse ahead of time, it was a holiday, I attacked when you all were asleep, You couldnt concentrate as you were having tea with your grandmamma...Did I miss anything oh ya AD your frecking awesome lol I love war