Top 12 Alliances Sink-Or-Swim

DeletedUser

For the record, EoD does NOT have any internal issues or leadership issues. The break away was intentional and we are certainly not fighting each other.

As for the Gang...several alliances are fighting them. They poach leaders from other alliances to make them crumble and they form sister alliances when doing it. They now have 3, which are just former alliances with the gang name, like Hummus. They're mass recruiting via poaching. Check Grepo stats for conquers and member changes and you'll see for yourself.

The top 12 will be very different yet again in a few weeks.

DeletedUser

I would like to point out that in order to get the gangs current BP level they had to add most of hummus BP and some of psych ward then their original BP. So in actual fightin by gang members not counting PW or hummus players their BP would be nine or ten. So they just SIM and try to play god when they're really just an unorganized scared fragile MRA. Yeah that about covers it.

Oh and the split of Raleigh different opinions it happens. We are still friends and may wind up together again one day or possibly not. Its all on how feelings change and the world plays out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11481

I used to have some respect for THE GANG, but when they started moving near me (via recruitment, as said before) They picked up some of the worst players I have ever seen. People I have chased from alliance to alliance are now finding themselves in the top one - and right on my doorstep, no less. Proving, without a doubt in my mind, that they have no vetting procedure whatsoever when joining them. When you recruit farms, you become farms - enough said.

DeletedUser

Sr complete - unless the US servers work different from the EN servers (which is possible), the BP rankings only accumulate while players are under the alliance flag. For example, if I were to form a brand new alliance today, my alliance would have 0 BP until I earned some under the new flag. Someone please correct me if it works differently here because that would really screw up my entire top 12 lol.

As for the gang, interesting points. I will go back to my point about the 9 different oceans they are currently in....interesting.
I cant speak to the wuality of their players up north but the ones they recently picked up around my way are pretty good. Maybe they will see the light and accept my offer :)

As an aside - what is considered the core i this world? I started late and landed in O45 which I would usually consider the core.

DeletedUser11396

Yes that is what I've seen too Eternal Death. There was a rumor going around that BP when with the player but that is definitely not the case, you can easily test this

DeletedUser

Just look at RoR
They just formed yesterday
Confirms my thoughts

DeletedUser

Its hard to explain but I've seen players go to alliances and their BP add to it but if you create a new alliance from scratch it doesn't add. But I mean who does the gang have to fight anyway? They're pacted with everyone in the northern hemisphere except rabid reindeer psych ward and the chosen few.

DeletedUser

As an aside - what is considered the core i this world? I started late and landed in O45 which I would usually consider the core.

I consider the O55/O54 border to be the core of the world. I started about 16 hours late on this server & landed in North 54 & it would appear the first few players landed on the border stated above.

DeletedUser

I consider the O55/O54 border to be the core of the world. I started about 16 hours late on this server & landed in North 54 & it would appear the first few players landed on the border stated above.
I agree, It may not seem like it, but I got on this server within an hour of it starting, and I'm right on the border.

DeletedUser11751

Trodai

6. TRODAI - Based all the way down in O57, this rim alliance seems to have made it's merit by eating smaller alliances and/or inactive players. Ranked #10 overall BP. Looks like they recruited a PW member and lost a decent amount of his cities to Psych Ward shortly thereafter. No retalliation yet. Normally I would give them a FLOAT for their remote location, but as the game evolses some of the bigger alliances will start to target down there as they prepare for WW. So, SINK

We are just a small band of new-comers trying to learn the game.

DeletedUser11139

It sounds like your alliance is going to sink Zephyrcon

If you look them up they are not new-comers, They have about 8 very good players.. (2) great members the founders. They are taking cities from us at (E.o.D) which is very impressive, Not every many alliance's can boost that. They are putting up a good fight, have good timing and seem very knowable about how to play grepolis... But since they are in the South they will have to move towards our Core. Or try to move into O66.

(E.o.D) hasn't lost a War yet. I highly doubt that Zephycron and his crew will be able to keep up with us with in the up-coming weeks. WE are learning offline times and draining caves as we speak. With players as good as Zephycron it would be stupid to think you could knock them out in a short amount of time. I talk trash to him and act like I have no respect for him and his members. But it was only to get under his skin and for them to think that I underestimated them.

DeletedUser11751

Well we have released our two beasts known as AD and Be0 into ocean 56. Will see what happens. Thanks for the kind words. We're a pretty quick study.

DeletedUser11481

Everyone was a noob once, some people just never leave that status. I am hopefully optimistic about TRODAI's future. It is actually feasible that I will actually be in contact with them at some point as well. Still, they appear to be standing strong - I think they would still be here even if they weren't safe from 3 directions.

DeletedUser

If you look them up they are not new-comers, They have about 8 very good players.. (2) great members the founders. They are taking cities from us at (E.o.D) which is very impressive, Not every many alliance's can boost that. They are putting up a good fight, have good timing and seem very knowable about how to play grepolis... But since they are in the South they will have to move towards our Core. Or try to move into O66.

(E.o.D) hasn't lost a War yet. I highly doubt that Zephycron and his crew will be able to keep up with us with in the up-coming weeks. WE are learning offline times and draining caves as we speak. With players as good as Zephycron it would be stupid to think you could knock them out in a short amount of time. I talk trash to him and act like I have no respect for him and his members. But it was only to get under his skin and for them to think that I underestimated them.

Umm if your not good enough to take cities when someone is online, then you arent good enough. It takes zero skill taking a city when someone is offline. You need to practice some more.....

DeletedUser2770

Zeph I told you to keep me on the down low lol

There is the infamous cucci and he seems to have jumped on this server since he was to embarassed to reenter tau, with all the easy game play accessories to play this game how are you never not online and if you arent then thats your fault

As to Deboy, I have some bad news for you..... Hold on to something because I dont think youll like to hear what I am about to say, Your alliance isnt that good and by the time we get to your core your alliance wont be around and whoever is left will probably just be a noob simmer....

That being said it has no reflection of how any of us feel about you, your players or your leaders [well save that for another thread]

Good job taking our 3k city today as well, only took 4x...... We decided to take four of your cities on one try to compensate for the loss of ours...Look forward for seeing what EoD is about and dealing you guys your first lost war :D

DeletedUser

Ahem the infamous appraxiadaddy finally speaks wondered how long that would take. And as far as "releasing the beast" i have respect for both beo as Iplayed with him in aanother world and AD whom I have never played a full world with but know by reputation but my qquestion is what has taken y'all so long to come up here and join the fight?

Oh and cuccimane do yourself a favor and read this book that been around some five hundred years called the art of war by sun tzu.

DeletedUser

Ahem the infamous appraxiadaddy finally speaks wondered how long that would take. And as far as "releasing the beast" i have respect for both beo as Iplayed with him in aanother world and AD whom I have never played a full world with but know by reputation but my qquestion is what has taken y'all so long to come up here and join the fight?

Oh and cuccimane do yourself a favor and read this book that been around some five hundred years called the art of war by sun tzu.

I read it before. It doesnt mean anything. U still need to practice if u can only take cities when someone is sleep. You might as well play sim city.

P.S. Hi AD, too many simmers and cheats in Tau for my taste. Just browsing around forums to see what peaks my interest......

DeletedUser

Ever think maybe the person sleeping should put more thought into the game?