Top 12 Alliances Sink-Or-Swim

DeletedUser

As I said, they could move North. Their players expanding into O63 are small, rather than solidifying their position, they are relocating to our sector. There are viable options to the south or the north, east is not the only choice.
South is not an option. lol

DeletedUser

Some new changes in top 12 if anyone is willing to do a new top 12

DeletedUser

I've had bad run-ins with some of their members. They absorbed a lot of old alliance leadership from the former MRAs in their area, and a lot of their alliance merges were the results of refugees from our alliance, The Chosen Few in O63. Their absorbed leadership is just as arrogant as they were before and they don't appear to have assimilated well into the alliance as a whole. At the same time, they have some decent, skilled, and courteous players - so my judgment is reserved. All I know is that if they keep moving in around me, I will have to take action. They can easily expand north or solidify their core, yet they are choosing to move East, towards us.

Their only good player was David747 before he ghosted. I dont know how long Torn Republic will last but Im not sure how they will fare in a full on war. Guess only time will tell.

DeletedUser9287

Their only good player was David747 before he ghosted. I dont know how long Torn Republic will last but Im not sure how they will fare in a full on war. Guess only time will tell.

the only good player? have you bothered to check the back history on any of the players in that alliance all i did was scan the list and i recognize a few names from past servers the 1 that really stuck out to me was an old friend from CHI MsPixie who is a very good player think you should actually check people out before blurting stuff out into the forums

DeletedUser

Quick shout out to hummus. Can you guys not break more than one siege at a time? Every time I check our shared forums it seems like y'allhave five ccities under siege try to break one and beg EoD to save your ass. I'm sorry if I sound hateful but y'all cost me a Griffin nuke and it always seems like one of y'all is under siege.

DeletedUser11481

Quick shout out to hummus. Can you guys not break more than one siege at a time? Every time I check our shared forums it seems like y'allhave five ccities under siege try to break one and beg EoD to save your ass. I'm sorry if I sound hateful but y'all cost me a Griffin nuke and it always seems like one of y'all is under siege.

Perhaps it is not good form to trash talk your allies publicly, but thats just me...

At any rate, I am becoming more and more disappointed with the top 12. This is, frankly becoming quite boring when the same wars are raging on with only mild winnings on either side. I want to see a usurper, I want to see something drastic! Have one of the family alliances start a war with each other!

DeletedUser

thanks for letting everybody know your pacted

DeletedUser9287

ha eod is a joke the have an academy a good alliance wont need an academy until end game maybe not even then and ik that deboy is gonna come on here and sya who the heck are u ur alliance aint in the top 10 or whatever but idc

DeletedUser

Well since it looks like Slayer has such big opinions on the alliances, I believe he should do the new top 12. :p

DeletedUser

Well since it looks like Slayer has such big opinions on the alliances, I believe he should do the new top 12. :p

Lol yeah slayer let's hear it. Oh and if you think alliances with academies suck come on down here and we will toss you outta the worldlike we have eeveryone else that has stood in our way.

DeletedUser

ha eod is a joke the have an academy a good alliance wont need an academy until end game maybe not even then and ik that deboy is gonna come on here and sya who the heck are u ur alliance aint in the top 10 or whatever but idc

Slayer - the mighty king of the rim :D

DeletedUser11672

the top 12 have changed here are the new top 12 let me know what you guys think
1 Empire of Death
2 Vendetta
3 THE GANG
4 HUMMUS
5 Genesis
6 Cosa Nostra
7 Psych Ward.
8 Psych Ward
9 Genesis*
10 Vendetta.
11 TRODAI
12 The Torn Empire

DeletedUser9287

Lol yeah slayer let's hear it. Oh and if you think alliances with academies suck come on down here and we will toss you outta the worldlike we have eeveryone else that has stood in our way.

what alliance are u in? and who have u tossed out of your way when i mapped EoD they have a few members near the middle and all they have done is balloon out with members i would call them an mra in my opinion the top 2 alliances in the world are probably TG and Hummus

DeletedUser

This is my first top 12 sink or swim so not all my data will be right or my predictions. I'm sorry for any mistakes. The alliances are not in a major major war right now and the number of cities taken/lost is not that high so I don't think any will go anywhere due to war.

1.Empire of Death
They have one academy they have a pact with HUMMUS Vendetta has taken/lost a few cities from/to them. Well they are doing well for now so swim.
2.Vendetta
They have a sister alliance and an academy they have taken/lost cities from/to Empire of Death, HUMMUS and THE GANG. Not so sure about this one float.
3.THE GANG
They have taken/lost cities from/to Psych Ward, Vendetta, Empire of Death. They are pretty good so swim.
4.HUMMUS
They have one academy they have a pact with Empire of Death they have taken/lost cities from/to Genesis, Psych Ward. Swim.
5.Genesis
They have one academy I'm not sure they haven't lost any city to any major alliance recently their academy has taken/lost cities from/to HUMMUS. Can't really decided from the info float I guess.
6.Cosa Nostra
They have lost quite a few cities to The Chosen Few. Sink?
7. Genesis*
Academy they have taken/lost cities from/to HUMMUS. Float they have taken more than they have lost.
8.Psych Ward.
They have one academy they have lost a city to THE GANG more recently , and over a week ago to HUMMUS. Float not really losing or gaining anything major recently.
9.Psych Ward
Academy they have lost/taken cities from THE GANG, HUMMUS, Empire of Death II more recently. Float for now.
10.Vendetta.
They have lost/taken cities from/to HUMMUS, Empire of Death. Sink a lot of cities being lost.
11.TRODAI
Haven't lost anything major recently. So swim for now.
12.The End
It pains me to say this they have taken/lost cities to HUMMUS, THE GANG, ebLANs. Their current founder is a child the end xD. Sink.

DeletedUser

It was an interesting read. Not sure I agreed with much of it but hey, its all opinion based. When I find a moment sometime tomorrow ill make another top 12.

DeletedUser

They aren't in any major wars so I don't think any of them will actually disband or something like that.

DeletedUser

Well, I have only been here for 3.5 days now. So, I can't speak about other alliances much. But it seems to me that many of the alliances are against the Rebellion (i'm in the academy). Every alliance has holes and of course so does The Rebellion. There are always greater and lesser persons than yourself. EOD and the EOD academy are fighting them, Vendetta and its academy are fighting them,and some other smaller ones are fighting them too. You would think that with over 200 or so people against you, you would be in real trouble. But that doesn't seem to be the case at all. Instead, it seems that The Rebellion is actually doing ok, some would even argue that they are winning. But considering that its over 200 people that are supposed to be against them? Well what can I say, you don't have to be a former day trader like me to predict that one.

The Rebellion - Swim (against the current the entire time and make thier way upstream the entire time with few major setbacks)

What does the rebellion have going for it? Well, a lot. If you just look at the map you'd say they are spread out too much and surrounded by enemies. but this isn't your normal bunch of people. They have at least 2 crown holders here (maybe more haven't checked) and their skype channel has over 40 people in it at all times. When they need support all they have to do is type it in skype and it floods in. A lot of these people are "Always on" type people. They use every trick in the book, report converters, various comms like skype, spreadsheets, attack planner, you name it or ask a question about it and someone knows and tells you about it or points you too it. I have been playing the game since 2011 EN Xi server and let me tell you, this is a good solid alliance with a strong core of experienced and very active people. I for one would not want to be against them.

I have seen this situation before as some of you have. When most of the large alliances are all teamed up against one team the future can be predicted rather quickly. Either it falls fast or it doesn't. When it doesn't and instead seems to not only stay the same but gain cities at the same time, well, you don't have to have much experience to see where this is going...

The Rebellion is going to be here long after some other high points alliances have merged once or twice over. If i were an experienced player I would try to bail on the MRA's and join The Rebellion as soon as I could, which, was exactly what I did when I joined the server to start with. It was easy to see where to go and I am very glad that I am here and I am working hard to be an asset to the team.

LOL. Well lets all give it up for STAINED GLASS. His comedic observances are something we can all enjoy. I too know the founders of this alliance, from MANY worlds, and they ARE consistent. CONSISTENTLY BAD!!! I, for one, would like to thank them for showing up, and again giving that incredible effort that they are known for. It is truly in the mold of their idol, MFLIP, and I know that he would be proud of the way his boys showed up, started a fight they couldn't win, and upon realizing that, ran away with their tails between their legs, leaving their entire alliance out to dry! Just like their idol. If you have ever encountered any of these guys before, then you SHOULD know that this is the norm for these guys, NOT the exception! And if you did, yet still pumped your fist and tried to recruit others into a situation like this, then shame on you. If you were just flapping your gums (which I suspect), then you are a victim of their constant cycle, and I feel sorry that you got screwed too. My advice is to take your lumps, learn from this, and move on.

DeletedUser

They aren't in any major wars so I don't think any of them will actually disband or something like that.

I agree, there isnt any wars I'd consider 'major' but it is still interesting to see which alliances consider themselves superior over another, particularly within the top 10. You can see this information simply in an alliances conquests. Certain alliances are being fed on consistently & although no bone-shattering wars are taking place, lost cities can really demoralize an alliance, particularly in the core where it is essential to hold you ground by any means necessary.

DeletedUser

Top 12

Empire of Death (EoD):
They've been at the top spot for a while now without really any competition. Leading the world in ABP, points & 2nd in most cities (615) they seem to be doing pretty good. It is obvious from looking at their conquests they are at war with Vendetta, The Gang, The Rebellion (now collapsed). They own 80% of O56 & have significant presence in O55/O66. I dont see any evidence to suggest that they will sink, of course internal issues is always a killer but from the outside I believe it is safe to say they will Swim.

Vendetta:
Vendetta appeared to be off to a good start when they first came to light on this world, however, they shows signs of letting up as they are regularly loosing cities to enemy alliances - which is always demotivating, having said that, they are taking cities back which shows are not giving up without a fight. They appear to be at war with TG, EoD & HUMMUS. They own roughly 95% of O65 & if they can hold outside alliances off from entering this Ocean then I believe they will Float. It will be interesting to see how things unfold in the coming weeks.

The Gang:
Points wise overall rank 3 in this world but quite pleased to see that they are rank 2 in both ABP & DBP which places them overall at rank 1 in the BP charts. They have quite a solid core in the upper right hand corner of O45 but on the whole they are quite a scattered alliance - they have big presence on the rim (Ocean 43) as well as presence in O44/O54. They are beating up Royal Alliances (& family) but are getting hit by the likes of Vendetta & EoD without too much resistance, not significantly enough to cause any form of collapse however. It appears they are moving away from the core to establish themselves better for WW on the rim? Certainly wouldn't be new idea & very much one that has proved successful in the past. It would also explain their presence on the rim already. I look forward to watching how things play out with this alliance - for now I think they'll Swim.

HUMMUS:
I have a lot of respect for this alliance, certainly the under dogs of this world due to their location - O55 seems to be the undecided Ocean for this world & a lot of fighting is taking place inside here. O55 is predominately their main core which would explain why they have lost so many cities but lets not forget they were the ones who pulled off the operation against CeasarPesous taking 12 cities in 1 night putting an end to Ceasar's game play (formerly rank 1 player of this world). They are at war with Genesis (and family), Pysch Ward & Vendetta. Despite managing to leave a dent in a few of these alliances they are loosing cities at a rapid pace. I'd like to see them stay as they have seem to surprised me so far on this world but with the loss of KBO (former leader) who joined Genesis, this could give a pre-warning that they are on the brink of collapse. Bearing all this in mind I sadly believe they will Sink.

Genesis:
My alliance, not much to say because of this. We know what we're doing.

Cosa Nostra:
Not sure what to think of these guys really, they're part of the Vendetta family & for that they have some protection in the South. They show a bit of unconsistency in their conquests, sometimes taking cities off the likes of HUMMUS whilst on other occasions loose cities to rim alliances such as DAY WALKERS & The Chosen Few. They have a good grasp of O64 & a good colony on the O54/O55 eastern border. Having said this I know an MRA when I see one & just from looking at their alliance members weekly ABP gains it is quite clear to see that they harbour a few more simmers then most top 10 alliances (certainly the ones I've reviewed above). http://us.grepostats.com/world/us41/alliance/573/members?compare=kill_att
Maybe whilst under Vendetta's wing they will float but if this were to ever change or they were to be targeted significantly by a coordinated alliance I have no doubt they will sink over time. Float/Sink

Genesis*:
Part of the Genesis family.

Psych Ward:
I dont know too much about these guys so my thoughts on them will purely be reflected from stats. They seem to be bumping heads with a variety of alliances (EoD, TG, HUMMUS & a mixture of rim alliances) but on the whole they seem to be okay. They pulled off an Op against DC2013 (The Gang member) in which they turned him from 45,000 points to 0 in 24 hours (with all conquests finishing within a close proximity). Their territory branches from central O45 to central O55 which having explained earlier that O55 is the main battle ground currently for this server, we can begin to see why they are loosing cities. For now I think they will Float

Psych Ward.:
The more elite group with the Pysch Family, not sure I agree with that as I personally feel that family alliances should have an even mixture of avg. pointed players. But thats a personal issue - nothing against the family as a whole. Same points as apply for Psych Ward. as listed for their sister.

TRODAI:
Probably the strongest rim alliance at the moment, working their way towards the core from the rim, still a long way off though. Lost a couple cities here & there to HUMMUS, Psych & The Rebellion. It seems that Spectre of Skulduggery is their current favourite food im not going to say thats a war though because there is no real resistance from the Skulls. I can imagine they'll be sitting pretty on the rim for the the time being whilst the core alliances battle it out. Unless EoD turns around and starts heading for the rim these guys should be okay. For that reason Swim

Vendetta.:
Part of the Vendetta family (same applies)

Empire of Death II:
Part of the EoD family (same applies)