Top 12 Alliances Sink-Or-Swim

DeletedUser11751

DRAS you are like that gnat you just can't swat away. Completely useless but just won't go away. I am a hyper-noob. Just learning the game. I hope to aspire to your level one day LOL
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser10231

Trying to infiltrate an alliance less than 25% of your alliances size to try and destroy it is not only cowardly... its just plain lame. I guess feasting on inactives and rookies is getting boring for them.

DeletedUser2770

lol, its hard to be a super villian these days and you have to go above and beyond I mean with internet, fast cars and girls playing grep a plain ordinary villian can not just cut it....

Zeph why dont you just post the PMs I sent you right after I sent it to them lol...

If you would let me into your alliance with leader rights, when you have never taken 1 city from us that would have been an accomplishment in itself, but to then give me leader rights would have been down right hystercal....

Dont worry, im working on getting invites from the Gang, i am hoping these post dont stop them froom making me co-founder

DeletedUser9268

DRAS you are like that gnat you just can't swat away. Completely useless but just won't go away. I am a hyper-noob. Just learning the game. I hope to aspire to your level one day LOL
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

A gnat huh? That's the best you got? Ok, I can stoop to your level for fun----Rats and cockroaches now come to mind when I see emails from your players condemning your tactics and seeking membership elsewhere. Did I not also predict your alliance would be full of spies once members found out about TRODAI's little schemes and plots?

DeletedUser11751

smiley_emoticons_headbash.gif
You are not worth a discussion here. Good luck in your new world

DeletedUser

1) THE GANG - These guys have all caps, which means they'll probably be alive for a while. 87 members means they have high loyalty and community strength. Their recruitment is closed, meaning they trust their crew. They have gangster babies pictures. - FLOAT
2) The BrotherHood - They don't know that brotherhood is one word, and they capitalized H in the middle of one word? Plus their alliance picture is Heath Ledger, Heath Ledger is dead. - SINK
3) Legion Reborn - I don't really know this alliance, they are secretive. They have no personal text in their alliance profile. How do we know what they are? Their secret society nature benefits them. - SWIM
4) TRODAI - These guys are Irish warriors. Have you ever messed with the Irish? The empire of England didn't, they left that island alone. This alliance is probably full of religious zealots and car bombers, but no one messes with those people ever. They will get their way, and bomb anyone in their path while drinking Jameson. - SWIM
5) Rabid - The name implies they have Rabies. A terrible disease with 100% fatality rate once contracted. They might be ferocious now, but sit back, because in one month they'll be dead. Just don't get infected, so remove all your pact relations with them. - SINK
6) The Chosen Few - Their name implies there are only a few players, but in fact there's 35. How can you trust an alliance that doesn't know what the word few means? - SINK
7) The BrotherHood II - I think this alliance is related to The BrotherHood, because they both misspelled this word brotherhood. This implies these guys are also stupid. - SINK
8. GANG RELATED - As with #7, they seem to be friends with THE GANG. But are much more intimidating because they also have all capital letters. Both of these alliances have 300 people, so I think they will continue to run this world until their vacation mode all runs out. - FLOAT
9) Marines of RHO - Where is RHO? I'm not sure. These guys are protecting countries unrelated to Rhethymnhos. Why are they here, will they succeed in their mission? I don't think so, marines suck anyways. - SINK
10) The Black Death - I would be scared of them if this was the 1400s, but antibiotics were created since then and their attacks are easily curable with better defense. They're probably rats anyways, and have short life spans. - SINK
11) The Rapture - A religious alliance, but what are they predicting? The rapture for other alliances, their own alliance, or this world? I don't think people who believe in God's rapture have a strong will, and thus they are terrible warriors. The rapture will fall upon them. - SINK
12) DayWalkers - Another alliance that has a capital letter in the middle of the word. I'm beginning to think there are a lot of players in here who failed 5th grade English. This alliance should be easy to beat, attack them at night. - SINK

DeletedUser11760

3) Legion Reborn - I don't really know this alliance, they are secretive. They have no personal text in their alliance profile. How do we know what they are? Their secret society nature benefits them. - SWIM

Can it be? Our first "swim"? Fantastic. It's good to be loved thisisgrepolis

edit:
This is our first?
3 Legion Reborn - Burr..Its cold in hurr..must be a sista in the atmosphur..Throwin punches like there's a Rumble in the Jungle Sum LR7 GR0 Sum LR31 TG7. Swim

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11481

Tyrion, its rare that I laugh all the way through the post - even when my own alliance is implicated. Bravo. I also agree with you on most of your points (even regarding my own alliance)

DeletedUser11751

4) TRODAI - These guys are Irish warriors. Have you ever messed with the Irish? The empire of England didn't, they left that island alone. This alliance is probably full of religious zealots and car bombers, but no one messes with those people ever. They will get their way, and bomb anyone in their path while drinking Jameson. - SWIM

There's a reason our flag is a frothy mug of beer. Wait that's because we are a bunch of drunks
smiley_emoticons_party.gif

DeletedUser

I'm so disgusted. I was a founder of EoD. I went on vm because I'm in the process of moving. Now I find out that the alliance disbanded and no other founders or leaders bothered to even tell me, even though they all had my contact info to get in touch with me. Thanks a lot guys. You were just going to let me log back in to having no alliance? That's not cool. After all the work I did...I feel completely left out and kind of stabbed in the back.

After that I'm not even going to bother logging back in. What's the use? I have no alliance now and am in contested territory. I wasted all of that time and gold for nothing. >_< I'm so angry right now that I got dissed like that. Thanks a lot! :mad:

DeletedUser11751

Maybe we can work a deal
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif
We will take your cities in 56? Good deal?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11760

I believe you are still in the Marines of RHO, is that no longer accurate?

DeletedUser

I believe you are still in the Marines of RHO, is that no longer accurate?

I don't even know who that is. I'm in vacation mode, in the middle of moving. My life is packed up in boxes right now. I'm not coming back. I quit. You all just have to wait until my vacation mode runs out. I'm friggin' ticked!!!

DeletedUser

I'm so disgusted. I was a founder of EoD. I went on vm because I'm in the process of moving. Now I find out that the alliance disbanded and no other founders or leaders bothered to even tell me, even though they all had my contact info to get in touch with me. Thanks a lot guys. You were just going to let me log back in to having no alliance? That's not cool. After all the work I did...I feel completely left out and kind of stabbed in the back.

After that I'm not even going to bother logging back in. What's the use? I have no alliance now and am in contested territory. I wasted all of that time and gold for nothing. >_< I'm so angry right now that I got dissed like that. Thanks a lot! :mad:

it's because you take crazy pills and you are Irrelevant.... ptw has spoken!

DeletedUser

it's because you take crazy pills and you are Irrelevant.... ptw has spoken!

How about you stay out of it. This has nothing to do with you. If you don't have anything worth contributing then don't bother posting. This is why I had you blocked in game - all you do is harass and insult people.

DeletedUser

How about you stay out of it. This has nothing to do with you. If you don't have anything worth contributing then don't bother posting. This is why I had you blocked in game - all you do is harass and insult people.

i said good day....

DeletedUser

Thats not cool. But u shouldnt quit. That would make u a scrub. Instead u should finish ur move, get nice and settled, then log back in and destroy any leader that was in ur former alliance. That would be more professional....