Top 12 Alliances: Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser6677
  • Start date

DeletedUser

.DYNASTY. I'd like to see swim because they started to show up on the milestones and they seem (haven't heard much about them) to be going up as well like Wrath of Hades
Titans.. Sink, never heard of them.
you have single handedly bring down this alliance :eek:

DeletedUser

What did I bring down? If I don't know someone, they sink because they aren't in my waters but I looked more into it, I could see them floating instead of sinking but time will tell.

DeletedUser6677

DYNASTY and TAP merged, so we will all swim together - like the Borg :)

DeletedUser6919

I think Titans are a good alliance and they will swim. I will admit I am slightly biased, one of their players is my founder on another server. However taking my blatant favoritism out of the equation, I still think they're a solid alliance. Many of the player have played together on another server and have been climbing in the rankings.

DeletedUser

Here's an updated list:
wuSapqE.png

No opinions on it right now, still the same as before excluding about Titans.

DeletedUser

Pretty much the fact that they started to get up into the top 12 then I looked more into the stats of some players, looked a bit more appealing than when I first glanced at them.

Also, the thread was inactive, I just posted something to go off of for other people.

DeletedUser7220

yes we started week late, getting up to speed now.
you do a good job on here with ya stats,maps and milestones

DeletedUser

Thanks, I try my best. :p

Yeah, I'm doing the same in Upsilon with my alliance and it's still running well, haven't hit any obstacles yet.. It'd be interesting to see Titans and TAP go at a war and TAP got defeated by Titans.

DeletedUser

Mine is a bit under the radar right now, not really discussing about it much. Still, these alliances over in Sigma are getting all-over the place, hopefully those patches start to clear up and each alliance looks like a whole instead of a cloud.

I'm just posting after every person now lol..

DeletedUser

Thanks, I try my best. :p

Yeah, I'm doing the same in Upsilon with my alliance and it's still running well, haven't hit any obstacles yet.. It'd be interesting to see Titans and TAP go at a war and TAP got defeated by Titans.

we currently do not have collision point but who knows in the future, anything is possible, we will see...

DeletedUser

first jump then say ops,war is not just statistic or position in high score list...

DeletedUser

I am just saying they have some really great players and leaders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

with my answer i just saying also that and we have really great players...