Top 12 Alliances: Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser6677
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I didn't mean anything by it. I am just going on what I seen from the world so far. you guys are pretty new to the scene, I don't know much about your alliance.

DeletedUser

They did that on Upsilon, too, and most of them split to different alliances.

DeletedUser

Titans are a very solid crew. I havent seen many good players yet in other alliances we've demolished, so far the us server is nothing compared to en server. Maybe it will change as we move at the "core"

DeletedUser4879

Of course. Rim alliances on the EN servers aren't very good either.

DeletedUser6677

titans are a rim alliance - you feed on the weak, inexperienced, inactive, etc

if you started in the core you would be.... well, on the rim by now as well :p

DeletedUser

Funny guy

titans are a rim alliance - you feed on the weak, inexperienced, inactive, etc

if you started in the core you would be.... well, on the rim by now as well :p

Ever been rimmed by a rim alliance?

DeletedUser6677

absolutely not, that would be hilarious though

p.s. bring it on ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4879

Really hard to rim people once they get to the 15+ city mark unless they just quit. They have so many slots and have access to so much that once they lose a city they can just take another. I've seen it happen obviously but it is generally well into the world before it happens.

DeletedUser6677

yeah and obviously I would just found ~10 cities once I start losing them and you would need to keep taking 1k cities in order to rim me ... so you would really have to want it badly

DeletedUser

yeah and obviously I would just found ~10 cities once I start losing them and you would need to keep taking 1k cities in order to rim me ... so you would really have to want it badly
Actually, I'd start out with your biggest cities. :)
r4eb.png

DeletedUser

As I see it

1. The Abusement Park- Pompous leadership plus a merge with simmers will result in this alliance going down. Oh and also titans and the inevitable. Tread water for two months then sink
2. Titans- Strong core, experienced players and the most solid pact in the world(TE), we haven't lost a war yet and we're not gonna start any time soon. Swim (obviously biased)
3. The Inevitable- Great leadership, very active players and again the most solid pact in the world(Titans). Swim
4. OMEGA NOCTE- Decent position, on the other side of the world from me so I don't really know too much about there enemies and pacts, significantly lower points average and caps locked name leave something to be desired. Tread Water
5. Wrath of Hades- In a good position to take cities/refugees from failing anon/unknown/The war collective, if they can capitalize and take 46 for themselves they're looking pretty good. Swim
6. Kill Confirmed - They seem to be chugging along just fine, not losing much to others and in a good spot. Doesn't seem to be many close enemies, again also on the other side of the world from me so I'm not an expert. Tread water
7. The Abusement Park.- Taps first academy (you know its a bad sign when you have to call something the first academy). Will be concrete booted with the rest of TAP. Tread water then sink like stone.
8. The Black Company- In a tight zone but has very good points average. Seems like a pretty tight knit group, small groups of active player often do surprisingly well. Swim
9. Red Knights- The Inevitable has there number- Sink
10. Unknown- The writing is on the wall, the water is pouring in the hull. They have some good players in there coalition (The War collective, Anon and unknown are pretty much one alliance) but not enough to stop us. Sinking
11. Anon- See Unknown. Sinking
12. Doomsday- Again other side of the world so I'm not the expert on them but smaller team plus good looking page=Swim
13. The Abusement Park..- AHHAHA AHHAHA BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-Sink
14. Titans II- Our Academy, good players-Swim
15. The War Collective-See Unknown-Sinking

DeletedUser

mgoGTAG.png

It's been the same Top 12 for a while name, just Death Row and WRATH are gone and Dooms Day is here.

DeletedUser

1. The Abusement Park- Pompous leadership plus a merge with simmers will result in this alliance going down. Oh and also titans and the inevitable. Tread water for two months then sink
2. Titans- Strong core, experienced players and the most solid pact in the world(TE), we haven't lost a war yet and we're not gonna start any time soon. Swim (obviously biased)
3. The Inevitable- Great leadership, very active players and again the most solid pact in the world(Titans). Swim
4. OMEGA NOCTE- Decent position, on the other side of the world from me so I don't really know too much about there enemies and pacts, significantly lower points average and caps locked name leave something to be desired. Tread Water
5. Wrath of Hades- In a good position to take cities/refugees from failing anon/unknown/The war collective, if they can capitalize and take 46 for themselves they're looking pretty good. Swim
6. Kill Confirmed - They seem to be chugging along just fine, not losing much to others and in a good spot. Doesn't seem to be many close enemies, again also on the other side of the world from me so I'm not an expert. Tread water
7. The Abusement Park.- Taps first academy (you know its a bad sign when you have to call something the first academy). Will be concrete booted with the rest of TAP. Tread water then sink like stone.
8. The Black Company- In a tight zone but has very good points average. Seems like a pretty tight knit group, small groups of active player often do surprisingly well. Swim
9. Red Knights- The Inevitable has there number- Sink
10. Unknown- The writing is on the wall, the water is pouring in the hull. They have some good players in there coalition (The War collective, Anon and unknown are pretty much one alliance) but not enough to stop us. Sinking
11. Anon- See Unknown. Sinking
12. Doomsday- Again other side of the world so I'm not the expert on them but smaller team plus good looking page=Swim
13. The Abusement Park..- AHHAHA AHHAHA BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-Sink
14. Titans II- Our Academy, good players-Swim
15. The War Collective-See Unknown-Sinking

I like how he says that TAP's academies will sink and says its bad that we have academies, but then the Titan's academy is fine to have

DeletedUser

Give me a break, you think anon and unknown will be just fine? Obviously you'd make your alliance swim and ours sink but thats just ridiculous, you don't actually think that do you?

Unknown and Anonymous have been on the Top 12 for around a month now.. Most of these alliances are just building their cities and with their locations they can build faster and safer than others in O45, O55, and O65.