Top 12 Alliances: Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser6677
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I think we have been through this before in Sigma lol
Which Ocean and this isn't the Top 12 for an Ocean, it's the top 12 for alliances at all oceans.

I am fine with this post being here, we don't need a new thread for every Ocean. Just state what Ocean it is so people don't need to guess if they are interested in rating.

DeletedUser

kind of surprised how close they open worlds from one another - you would think they would give it a couple months before they release the next world because just as soon as alliances and members get settled in to a world they book it to the next one.
I can't believe how close they were and both conquest worlds. I for 1 will be staying in sigma to the end and like any world it will be the hardcore 900-1k thisisgrepolis Also look out for Titans in o 67

DeletedUser

gYarFRX.png

TAP will keep swimming, I assume they will be the first to create a WW.
DR (I still assume TAP is in a pact with them) will swim as well, I mean they are dominating an Ocean with TAP.
WoR may float, they have been in Top 12 swimming and sinking but I expect them to be in the Top 12 for a while.
DoH.. Heard they were a MRA but didn't think so but they have had a drop in members lately (I assume weeding out some members?).
UnKnown may Float or Sink, they are still unknown to me.
Kill Confirmed may sink, haven't heard about them but they hopped into the Top 12 recently so it's still unsure.
W.R.A.T.H. / W.R.A.T.H.. is what I'm apart of so I won't say anything, that's up to you guys.
Wrath of Hades.. Haven't heard of but I have seen them occasionally pop up there on the 3rd or 4th pages then climb up slowly.
.DYNASTY. I'd like to see swim because they started to show up on the milestones and they seem (haven't heard much about them) to be going up as well like Wrath of Hades
Titans.. Sink, never heard of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In my opinion, player points no longer matter for Sigma.. The only points that matter now are the ABP and TBP. I wish I knew that before, I could have been in the Top 20 for ABP and TBP. >.<

DeletedUser

ABP matters more than DBP. I think DBP matters for individuals only.

DeletedUser

I meant in total not for just Defense, which is why I stated TBP instead of ABP and DBP.

DeletedUser7209

You might want to rethink your what you said about Titans Kuro
we are going to swim all the way to the top

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey now, children. Don't be fighting over lil ol' me, ya hear? You can all visit my cities one day then I'll make a visit to your city but I like staying though.

DeletedUser

What's wrong with people posting on these forums anyways? It isn't like it'll hurt anyone if someone makes a post about another person, all that matters is what you do in-game, we just love to discuss about what is going on.