Top 12 Alliances: Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser6677
  • Start date

DeletedUser

lol. No surprising changes in the rankings :p

Now that the next world's forum is up, this one is going to die down a bit :(

DeletedUser5088

In Nu nobody ever posts anything. It will be interesting to see if any alliances fall because of people going to tau

DeletedUser

If I see any alliance fall right now it will more than likely be the alliances who had a late start on this world.

DeletedUser

They will mostly likely leave based on their position right now.

DeletedUser

They haven't. Even though they haven't launched a single counter-attack and all my attacks killed all of their troops. They think that they're winning... somehow. Ask Scorch, I showed him a bunch of the battle reports... it's a slaughter.

DeletedUser

Well it just shows how un-Elite they are at this game when they should have hid their troops and activated militia.

DeletedUser

Well it just shows how un-Elite they are at this game when they should have hid their troops and activated militia.

That's what their leader, Haam Faked is doing. I've killed a score of his troops, and he has yet to attempt retaliation... however in recent days he's been successful at hiding his army and making attacks on his city not worth the effort. Meanwhile I pummel the life out of his ally on my island, and my navel fleet has launched its first assault of successful attacks on some of his allies outside my own island. I'm giving them the opportunity to defect to my side, however. I am capable of some small vestige of mercy.

To be clear, my alliance: The War Cooperative, is not at war with Elite. I do this on my own... for fun and practice, in case I ever have a worthy enemy to fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mine is boring. Pretty much all rim oceans are :p.

No competition ;-).

DeletedUser

hope this does not turn out like mu. where everyone becomes the top alliance puppet

DeletedUser

First time doing this but here we go

1.The Abusement Park they have the highest average and tight core with a few members in Ocean 55. They are currently ranked #1 in Both ABP with 45.5k and DBP with 17.6k. - Michael Phelps

2.Disciples of Honor they have almost maxed out at the Alliance Limit and seem to be spread out across 3 different oceans which will hurt them in the long run. They are currently ranked #5 in ABP with 18.2k and ranked #6 in DBP with 7.4k. - Swim for now then sink

3.Death Row they have a good average and are spread throughout Ocean 55. They are currently ranked #2 in ABP with 26.7k and are ranked #3 in DBP with 11.2k. - Swim

4.AnonymousCurrentley fighting with The Wolf Clan for 4th. an okay average but also seem to be spread out across Oceans. Currently ranked #3 in ABP with 24.4k and ranked #10 in DBP with 5.6k. - Sink

5.The Wolf Clan an okay average but already have a brother alliance with Wolves of Hades and they seem to be spread across 3 different oceans with no core. They are ranked #6 in ABP with 16.7k and ranked #9 in DBP with 6.4k. - Sink

6.W.R.A.T.H. they seem to be another MRA with a sorta good average. They are a Rim alliance spread across Ocean 65. Currently ranked #13 in ABP with 9.2k and ranked #14 in DBP with a 4.7k. - Swim for Now

7.S.P.Q.R could you have not come up with a more original name? They are another big MRA with a sister alliance with an okay average, they have a good core in 54 with a few members in 44. Currently ranked #7 in ABP with 16.5k and ranked #7 in DBP with 7.3k. - Sink

8.Warriors of Ragnarok another rim alliance that is spread out through Ocean 66. They have an okay average but are to spread out for my liking. Currently ranked #14 in ABP with 9.2k and ranked #15 in DBP with 4.7k. - Swim due to Location

9.Illyrians Hegemony with a good average they are spread out through Ocean 55 with no real core. They are ranked #4 in ABP with 22.4k and ranked #2 in DBP with 15k. - Swim for now, then get eaten by Death Row

10.The Dark Plague they have a less than stellar average, and are spread through Oceans 57 and 67. Currently ranked #16 in ABP with 8.5k and ranked #29 in DBP with 1.8k. - Swim due to Location

11.H1N1 they have a good average, and a very tight core in Ocean 44. Currently ranked #9 in ABP with 11.3k and ranked #11 in DBP with 5.9k. - Swim

12.Wolves of Hades they are the brother alliance to The Wolf Clan. They have an okay average, and are spread through Ocean 65. Currently ranked #28 in ABP with 5.2k and ranked #28 with 2k. - Jump Ship

Last edited by a moderator: