Top 12 Alliances: Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser6677
  • Start date

DeletedUser5088

ANNOUCEMENT: LEAGUE OF SHADOWS has changed their name to Disciples of Honor and are making major changes to change from being an MRA after kicking out MRA Starter Changeart

DeletedUser

Doesn't mean they are a better alliance. Top players from SPQR moved over and there was a name change. They still have all those players recruited under old leadership, and a few new players may not be enough to save the alliance.

DeletedUser5088

Correction they did change leaders. They kicked out the old founder Changeart who was inviting everyone. I am not saying they are better than TAP I am saying that they are improving

DeletedUser6819

At the start you could invite everyone but after a while you must be selective its my humble opinion

DeletedUser5088

I think when you start you also shouldn't invite everyone (a.k.a MRA)

DeletedUser

TAP isn't only ranked number 1 in the world but it's also the most compact. I don't see any alliance near them standing a chance.

DeletedUser5088

very true. They have 52 members and are 1 and Dicples of Honor have 72 and are 2

DeletedUser4990

Death Row is great alliance, but not as good as TAP I think, but we will see...

DeletedUser

Disciples of Honor- Currently switching back and forth with The Abusement Park for the number 1 spot. I see them winning ocean 44, but it's not clear what will happen to the members outside 44. A lot of their top players have cities in 54, which has little competition, but they have 15 cities in 55... 20k BP overall, with 13k being ABP. Overall a very good alliance.

The Abusement Park- Currently switching back and forth with Disciples of Honor for the top spot. Will have to beat out MASSACRE to win 45. Tight core, but have a few members in 55 and 44, which is not ideal. 53k BP in all, with 38k ABP. Many people on the externals consider them the best alliance currently, although anything can happen in the first few months of a server. Will be a force to be reckoned with.

Anonymous- Hailing from 56, they are the highest ranked "Rim Alliance". Will easily win Ocean 56 when they have more conquest-ready players. 23k BP with 19k from ABP, the highest ratio in the top 12. Will stick in the top 12 for a while, and have a lot of potential depending on how they handle their growth in the next few months.

Death Row- Top alliance in 55 currently, which Illyrians Hegemony held until recently. Had to fight their way to the top against a surprisingly good group in Illyrians. It was close the first days out of BP, but Death Row has recently gained an edge. 30k BP overall and 22k ABP. Have a lot of nice targets to grow off of after Illyrians Hegemony begins to collapse.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only doing the top 4 right now, as I don't see too much happening in 5-12.

DeletedUser

Oceans 54, 55, 44, and 45 are all "core oceans". Oceans that players will spawn in first when the world opens. The oceans surrounding them (56, 65, 46 etc) are the "rim".

DeletedUser

Yes which makes it very easy to take that ocean if you brought a few other vets with you.

DeletedUser5088

Yeah but it also means that you started a little later so you could be behind some of the core players