Top 12 Alliances: Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser6677
  • Start date

DeletedUser6798

I see I am late to the party.. Finally joined a US world. Seems like not many people know what they are doing. Should be fun.

DeletedUser

I see I am late to the party.. Finally joined a US world. Seems like not many people know what they are doing. Should be fun.

Some of us might not know what we're doing now, but don't underestimate the potential of anyone whom you don't really know. ;)

And from what I've seen from the people I'm with now... Warriors of Ragnarok are being fatally miscalculated. I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out. thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

After BP:

b3yxPRS.png

More thoughts:

S.P.Q.R. academy: really an academy already what an MRA
U.O.G. (LEAGUE OF SHADOWS, Illryians Hem., Circle of trust, s.p.q.r + academy): this is what they call themselves (united oceans of grepolis) They are such a fail it is so funny. I am their #1 target yet they fail to clear me. They send sea attacks with just transport ships and nothing to protect them. They are trash

DeletedUser2063

I agree charl. I sent the founder of Illyrians a message challenging him and his alliance to try to take my city and he said:

"I don't want your city, I'm peaceful"

DeletedUser5088

Changeart from LEAGUE OF SHADOW personally begged my to join for days

DeletedUser

Some of us might not know what we're doing now, but don't underestimate the potential of anyone whom you don't really know. ;)

And from what I've seen from the people I'm with now... Warriors of Ragnarok are being fatally miscalculated. I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out. thisisgrepolis

Well..... if they turn out to be anything like Warriors of Ragnarok from Xi, then I'd say they are nothing to worry about.

DeletedUser6798

Anyone want representation in O35... this U.O.G thing is embarrassing.

When I was playing on the euro server i lucked out and as a noob I got scooped up by a bunch of veterans because I learned quick. The noobs on here have all seemed to banded together and think they know better.

DeletedUser

Looking forward to getting going in a new world. I played MU for awhile and got mixed up in a large alliance with children leaders who picked fights they couldn't couldn't win. I held off a 3 million point alliance by myself for a few days but 150k vs. 3 million didn't work out so well for me LOL even tho most of their players were terrible leaving large windows eventually I ran low on boats. SO looking forward to getting going started my own alliance right now in O57 The Bandits check us out. I will likely join forces with a larger alliance once things really get going but right now I have to agree its unlikely that any of the top alliances will still be around in a couple of months...

DeletedUser

1 The Abusement Park-Swim
2 S.P.Q.R-Sink
3 The Wolf Clan-Sink
4 Illyrians Hegemony-Float
5 LEAGUE OF SHADOWS-Float
6 Anonymous-Float
7 W.R.A.T.H.-Sink
8 Death Row-Swim
9 MASSACRE-Sink
10 S.P.Q.R. Academy-Sink
11 Warriors of Ragnarok-Sink
12 DaMaGePlAn-Swim

DeletedUser

1 Warriors of Ragnarok swim
2 Efilnikufesin my own ally i hope to swim
3 dragon keepers swim
4 DaMaGePlAn swim
5 Krackens sink
6 Annihilators swim
7 Black Death sink
8 DragonFire swim
9 S.P.Q.R. Academy sink
10 R.O.D sink
11 Shields of Olympus sink
12 jackofspades swim

Re-posted because I agree with your pic for number 1 ;)

What ocean was that intended for? In the area of 66?

DeletedUser6819

top 12 ocean 76 alliances

sink, swim or float?

1 Warriors of Ragnarok
2 Efilnikufesin
3 DaMaGePlAn
4 dragon keepers
5 Krackens
6 Annihilators
7 Black Death
8 DragonFire
9 S.P.Q.R.