The History of Helorus

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser13754

Don't go bringing up "that EN world that starts with a C." Being one of the co-founders of said alliance, I can confirm that we all knew what was going on with Dan and the whole leadership team is to blame for that world, none more so than myself, bb, Chris, Dan and Nick, we all messed up big time going into that world and in the early stages pinning that alliance on one man is insanity. We have all accepted this and learned from our mistakes, not to mention, came out better for it on that world and/or others and have lead highly successful alliances. Most if not all of us kept in contact after that world and many of us keep in contact to this day (almost 3 years later). That world was a cluster for so many reasons, we can point to them to this day and pick out what exactly we did wrong and what we learned and how we implemented changes to combat those exact problems later on. that world was a great learning world for leadership and pre-mades as a whole. Please don't bring ups something you know nothing about. and act like it is a great failure. :)

DeletedUser4951

This has been updated. If anyone has any side stories feel free to add.

DeletedUser11243

Segar15 ghosted Gela about an hour before Helorus, and I believe the issues on that server would be more stressful than this server. It's not really fair to say that this skirmish forced that.

DeletedUser4951

Hmmm Didn't say the fight caused it. Just noted he ghosted. But I'll still fix it to include that point to avoid confusion. :)

DeletedUser4951

Massive Assault I bet GOAT is going to disband now

Couldn't say, my friend. They're definitely on their heels for the moment and many of their own players don't deny that. GOAT is definitely in an interesting predicament.

DeletedUser9851

What I find interesting is, why the player left your alliance to begin with. With most of his cities in your core, the Op on them was to be expected. it shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone. I don't think GOAT is going anywhere. Of course they be on their heels. They will adapt. Will become more defensive, while still being aggressive.

DeletedUser

well i guess my 2 cents on this is, despite being hit by over half the top 12 alliances and only losing cities that are a bit far to protect im not upset about that. our core is untouched and steadily pushing outward, it would have been nice to save every city but its not that big of a loss in my eyes. as for us losing players, its sad to see anyone go but on the other hand of the 4 that left ive only seen 1 post and it was twice that he helped. before long i expect to see a few more ghost out to, we dont need the dead weight. As it stands the active core of this group is probably one of the better ones i have played with, they are active and have no issues helping one another. Personally i dont see goat leaving, anything can happen but i dont see it personally. you guys took a handful of cities and others capitalized on the minor chaos, it was well played on our enemies front but this is what we love and play for.. it was getting annoying that no alliance would even attack im rather happy that the actual war is starting even if it is against some super unofficial coalition.

DeletedUser14618

It will be very interesting indeed.
G.O.A.T. thought they were the baddest of the bunch and people are fed up with it.
I'm glad GOAT is enjoying the fact that people will actually attack them back because quite frankly, no one was retaliating by the least bit and it was rather annoying and foolish. Foolish because everyone in Helorus (including me) let you folks grow to the size you are now and didn't do a thing about it before hand. We'll now everyone is up for GOAT'S abolishment and its about time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats a pretty fair statement i guess, we do have a few talkers lol every alliance does and a few mouthy apples may paint the rest of us in a bad way. Dont let one unified OP go to your head though, we sniped more CS then cities we lost. I think we will bounce back pretty quick from this haha its all fun though.

DeletedUser4951

Disclaimer: Long winded, sorry.

I do agree with Whitey's assessment about the cities and op. A lot of them were north off two guys who jumped. I do want to point out that without counting anything owned by Warborn or Pete it was roughly 23 cities taken I think, not bad really. With them included its been 56 cities taken in a two day span. Considering they were taken with the expectation that this would mess up our core and do damage to us, i'd say things have gone well. There were different targets in mind before Pete and War jumped and I feel we would have taken many of them. But they quit on us and got their cities eaten so we'll never know how things would have turned out for that particular op otherwise. Its not unofficial, everyone is attacking you guys. I'm pretty cool with admitting it was planned. Mostly because of your founder...well I suppose former founder now, irked a lot of people. Me especially since he went far out of his way to try to get me to ghost and attempted to get his own set of allies to do it.

I do want to throw this out there though, we've actually begun taking towns southward too and not just in the north. It'll be slower since we just burned a good amount of slots on War and Pete. But we have gained ground to the south at this time. Also being fair, GOAT has tried to push back to the north. The players who did quit/VM were largely their more active players all in the top 100 attackers and their founder. This obviously isn't dead weight. I do also want to point out that GOAT tried to defend War and Pete or they asked Beer to do so or some combination of that. Either way, we killed a good amount of birs, hydra, and for some reason DLU (0 walls) in those cities. Its also clear that after awhile Pete and War gave up, they didn't try to reload or stop it once the support was gone and considering you guys plucked them off the front lines and swapped towns, its safe to assume that GOAT grew frustrated with that antic. Finally, I will say that players in GOAT seem to be annoyed/frustrated with how things went down. I won't comment on the longevity of GOAT, I will only say that a few people have started opening up their recruitment options.

Because of these reasons, I feel things have been successful so far. Obviously things can change. This is also more a knock at X than GOAT itself. Obviously GOAT has great players.

DeletedUser

two things ill kind of object to in that there statement, 1.) he is still our founder, hes on a mini VM and it was planed before we even took in war or pete ( to my understanding ). 2.) of the 4 we have had leave ( not counting the one that went to our buddies in beer ), i personally have only seen 1 of them post Nerd.eternal he helped on 2 defense stacks, beer/goat saved him on a few snipes after that and then out of no where with no word he ghosted. So i do consider lack of effort and team work to be dead weight. but thats a difference of opinion i suppose.

as for those numbers on war its still not all that bad.. were not even near the 56 marker of losses.
grepomatrix to its current update says
19 goat, 4 raza
40 goat, 1 NWW
4 goat, 18 Grepolice
15 goat, 4 Chaos
13 goat, 4 warmongers
6 goat, 3 mortis
4 goat, 2 Trinity global
0 goat, 2 emergence ( i know these guys are taking more, i got a pm yesterday from the only guy there taking cities from, says he eat me there attacking lol )

and the rest are not really relevant.

DeletedUser4951

You're correct that 56 isn't correct. I miscounted. The total is 50 since the attack began. Just added on from Grepostats, you neglected other alliance branches in your count I think. And those would be relevant since they're the same team. Again if we want to get technical then we'll be bickering about all kinds of qualifications and trying to justify our records. Its just easier for us both to admit that a loss is a loss. You guys took some, we took some back, i'm sure if GOAT holds then more will be exchanged before its all said and done.

I also didn't count the friend to Beer since I consider Beer and GOAT to be on the same side for now. The guys who left by my count were Eternal, Le Savage, Seger (Also ghosted Gela so maybe not our fault), and Arus1 (VM).

One thing I can't wait for is X's return though.

DeletedUser4951

Updated for today's event and good job to G.O.A.T. I'm happy to see that we have a war on our hands and look forward to it.

DeletedUser

yes yes it seems we shocked a few people with lasts nights OP. seemed like a half decent OP to me, nice job goats!

the player we OPd from Raza was Armageddon07, he is a super nice guy, we are 10/10 on the op with the option to take his last city if we want to. He is a decent player as well and i have heard he will be leaving the world now. its sad to see him go =/

DeletedUser14570

Good job taking those 2-5 k point cities miles from our core from armageddon07 . He had 10 cities but none of those was higher than 5 k and nowhere near having battering ram researched despite having an addiction to colonize enemy territory .
armageddon just got filtered