The History of Helorus

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser10048

haha i love when you bring money into it, i think someones a little jealous ^__^ bye bye fletchy ill be in game

Just before you go, let's move away from cash then....

How many world's have you actually started and finished

My count is 0 ... am I right?

DeletedUser

that you know of, im not a fan of WW. im here to fight, which is why i don't need to hide. but that's a good point, though i don't think your one to talk lol you've been on more worlds then stogus.

it don't matter really what you say man, you being on here announcing your here but hiding says enough about you. i mean your the most moody guy i have ever met, bipolar by definition. so poke at my lovely wallet all you want i know its just grasping at straws.

DeletedUser10048

Lmao you haven't completed a world since you started playing in Byz (And Even Then You Didn't Start From the Beginning)

You left knossos, caly, carphi, actium , delos (I think baris also could be wrong my memory is hazy)

Actually I think you've been on more world's than me in only half the time playing this game.

In all seriousness though I have nothing against any of you, this is amusing for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well your kinda right lol, knossos and caly I played serious. Delos my only interest was fighting dan and you ( both left inside 2 weeks ). Baris we gold traded, byz I wasn't even on and carphi well I don't think I even joined there lol. So memories might be hazy. And all of the world's you stated you were on and left lol. Uhm come to world chat if you want to talk more, I get you think your amusing but it's mostly pathetic. Your no where near the player you were on troy, I think it was a fluke but we will never know. I'm bored of this forums stuff, put your big boy pants on and join WC.

DeletedUser12251

Does anyone stick to just one world anymore? Seems like everyone here prefers to play one world for a bit, then ghost and jump to the next when it comes out.

DeletedUser

Well I won't drag this on, but yes iron that's partially true. I left knossos of my own reason. The others were due to my founder tsf leaving us. My only actual point in this was to get the keyboard warrior to fight for once. We spam this thread, I hope a mod cleans out the garbage rant we just had. Gl peeps

DeletedUser10048

Well I won't drag this on, but yes iron that's partially true. I left knossos of my own reason. The others were due to my founder tsf leaving us. My only actual point in this was to get the keyboard warrior to fight for once. We spam this thread, I hope a mod cleans out the garbage rant we just had. Gl peeps

Hey Ace I'm not saying you leaving any world for whatever reason is wrong

People forget this is a game to be picked up and put down as the user seems fit

My defence and argument back with you on this is due to you and Dan and the whole pot calling kettle black basically.

In short .. you can't call someone out when your guilty of the same behaviours.

Happy hunting

DeletedUser

I could care less how many world's you play or played. As I said before I just want your ign, you brought in previous world crap. I've never ghosted and always handed off cities before leaving so I'm not upset about that at all lol. I simply pointed out why and never denied my semi abuse of world hopping, I've played 2 world's on US that were serious. **** happens, I know you've ghosted 4-5 times and idc, I'd rather rim you once and for all since you literally leave before I get any where near you.

Thanks for the plus rep who ever that was

DeletedUser10048

I've ghosted 3 times I believe and you had ample chance to rim me on at least 3 world's

Some of them world's we shared the same island lol

I'll let you get back to your one click speed building whilst I play the game as it was intended

*psst if you are not sure how it's intended then it's basically with skill and patience ... marathon not sprint

DeletedUser10048

Your not even trying with the lies anymore lol

I never once lied to begin with I've always been honest about being a drama and throwing my teddy out now and then.

Anyhow the catch up has been a pleasure as always but I gotta agree we've spammed this up a fair whack now

DeletedUser4951

Errrr Nori wanted diplomacy with Widows. Here's what really happened, since you've clearly mixed it up in your many ghostings. Closest we came on my end was a temp NAP with VII. And the merge with chigs. Only pact we had was literally with an extension of ourselves until we changed leadership. Then they picked widows. You got mad over Nori being voted into leading and ghosted. The Chigs left with Cad, Steph, and Mets. Widows sucked. So we dropped them I managed to get Scrubs. Their leader quit new leaders tried to screw us over. Cerberus merged into us. Allied Vikings (now Viking bunnies) allied Offensive language later on a few weeks before WW. Got put back in leadership. Got Pirate Misfits to ally us during WW. Won WW. Won all our wars leading up to WW. Basically we didn't make an outside pact until WW was on us. Again you would know if you didn't ghost. Like you've done on so many worlds. Delos, I didn't even make the pact. There was a legit lack of me there while it was being discussed. Was taking care of some RL stuff. However, my two other leaders wanted it and I knew I wasn't going to be able to keep playing. So that as fine.

Oh also you did start this...believe you randomly came out and said I was the best at doing back door diplomacy. But outside of that you constantly ghost when you don't get your way, stir the pot, and cause drama. Then pretend to be in the right. You also seem to only end up on two kinds of world's. Ones im playing or ones Ali plays. Which not gonna lie...thats getting just a little creepy.

DeletedUser10048

Pahaha now I was careful not to mention her but Ali and I decided to play those world's and not how your proposing it.

Dan your right about me ghosting and you and Nori falling out however got it mixed up a little

I ghosted because Nori left the alliance after you pact with view to merge with an alliance without discussing it with anyone.

She opposed it wanting widows, neither of you agreed, she left then recruited all the best from the alliance with her.

I didnt like the underhandness of it, we started struggling (bearing in mind I was backing your corner thoroughly at this point) then you invited her back had the alliance vote for leaders, she got her rights back.

I gave up my rights and left the alliance after a few days I ghosted because I fundamentally couldnt agree with you on making someone who recruited under your nose because you had an argument a founder again.

That's the truth.

As for Ali..... leave that page closed pal it honestly wouldn't work out well for you!

Again nothing personal against you Dan, out of everyone I've probably been the one who stuck up for you the most .... Remember that next time witcher or ace decides to join a world to solely rim you

DeletedUser4951

Nori left due to Chigs merging, and we did discuss it, a lot. Most everyone wanted it. See here's the difference, despite all that happened. I stuck around, fought some of my friends even which people who know me also know that's not easy to do for me. As a result, Nori and I fixed our friendship and got the ship on the right path. Whatever happened in the past on Troy ended up being fixed. Again you'd probably remember better if you had stuck around, Casper.

See, this is what i'm talking about with self righteous. There's always a reason, there's always an excuse for ghosting. Lets call it what it is, easier than working through the problem and adding more drama where typically everything was calming down out of spite. Frankly, if I could handle it and work through it, then it shouldn't have been your concern. And rage ghosting because you were mad isn't loyalty to me, stop pretending it is. Clearly its not if everyone but you, thought that it was childish and was more annoying than helpful. And that wasn't even the last time you rage ghosted I believe. Now we could go back and forth all day about why and who was mean to you and this and that. But its the Grepo equivalent to pulling the "nice guy who always gets screwed over" card when approaching women. Nobody feels bad and only stupid people fall for it.

DeletedUser10048

Pahaha Dan your the perfect politician mate....

pulling the "nice guy who always gets screwed over" card when approaching women.

Prove it ! oh wait, you cant lol

There's always a reason, there's always an excuse for ghosting.

Well of course there is Duh!, nobody wakes up one morning and thinks today i will ghost for no apparent reason, there's always a catalyst.

Did me ghosting better anything ? I'd say not at all.
Do i regret 2 out of the 3 times ? Certainly do.
Was i innocent on all the occasions ? Certainly not Dan.
Was each of them an overreaction ? without doubt
If i had my time again would i do things different ? Hence new IGN

I'm a hot head not self righteous, i have morals and standards (proved when i left the Mod team due to dubious global BravoAlphaNovembers being dished out) that i wont budge or lower and if that means sometimes i cut off my nose to spite my face then its not likely ill keep my damn good looks now is it.

So far we have established that in your original statement you said you went through Troy with nil diplo and now we come to the end where its come to light that you had 2x merges, a pact, a nap and an academy.

Your a good chap Dan but lets face facts, i don't lie about my wrongs, i don't try sugar coat them and i'm certainly not going to change my personality for anyone.

Don't forget how flakey you are though sometimes Dan, that one particular EN World beginning with C, The one where you ruined your whole alliance ranked second in the world (i believe) which created spring off alliances such as He-Man woman haters

I think this would be a cracking time for this to be put to bed now before it gets beyond stupid.

Pleasure conversing with you, don't be a stranger.

DeletedUser12251

The simple solution to all of this, stop ghosting and playing every other world that comes out for a month or two....everyone (unless RL issues arise of course). I'm just tired of people ghosting and then hearing "well if I had been there" or "the best players left". Stick around and show people you're good.

DeletedUser10048

The simple solution to all of this, stop ghosting and playing every other world that comes out for a month or two....everyone (unless RL issues arise of course). I'm just tired of people ghosting and then hearing "well if I had been there" or "the best players left". Stick around and show people you're good.

This ^^^ i cannot disagree with.

DeletedUser4951

Prove it ! oh wait, you cant lol
Wasn't trying to make that point at all but okay, game on. I must have struck a nerve if making an analogy for another argument made you want to see proof for something totally unrelated. Due to your defensive reaction, I can only assume that this is your approach towards women.

If i had my time again would i do things different ? Hence new IGN
You could try being...well you know a different person? And not in terms of name that doesn't change anything.

I'm a hot head not self righteous, i have morals and standards (proved when i left the Mod team due to dubious global BravoAlphaNovembers being dished out) that i wont budge or lower and if that means sometimes i cut off my nose to spite my face then its not likely ill keep my damn good looks now is it.

I feel like at this point you're purposely just feeding people their arguments for them. The only thing wrong I've found with the mods is that they apparently think the externals should be a college "safe space". Outside of that pet peeve, I've not had many issues. In other news, you've done whatever for some perceived self righteous reason. And if I recall you made that a public ordeal too.

I don't recall saying that I went through all of Troy with no diplomacy. I don't consider an extension of ourselves to be diplomacy. We merged 3 times, Virulent, Chigs, and Cerb. Again, that's not making a pact, that's adding to our ranks to keep our prominence. 2/3 times with alliances we had respectable leads over in conquest scores. Later on I went with what others wanted. I'm a pretty go with the flow guy.

Don't forget how flakey you are though sometimes Dan, that one particular EN World beginning with C, The one where you ruined your whole alliance ranked second in the world (i believe) which created spring off alliances such as He-Man woman haters

...I was at a funeral... If you were paying attention you'd know this. Everyone in that world knew that. Some guy even made a youtube video stating RL was an issue.