The History of Helorus

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser10048

24/02/2016 @ 20:30

SupaFletch states he's joining the world and will see you all soon

DeletedUser4951

And my stance on it was nobody.

But you're right. So whats your IGN then?

DeletedUser12822

What happened to G.O.A.T? They don't show up on grepointel.

DeletedUser12822

Tried it again. Not working. That's weird. Thanks for the link though. :D

DeletedUser10048

Just don't leave 30+ ghost towns in whatever alliance's core you play with this time. Really helps cut down on the drama, just saying.

Yeah your right, helps me to not stress if people didn't say one thing then do another ... like no diplomacy then before you know it we pact with 2 alliances.

Oh and troy we did have diplomacy because you made the deals and also had major arguments with Nori because she wanted a different alliance then delos you stayed nil diplo then you and vero went wild and pact with the number 2 alliance (that ended up stabbing you guys in the back)

Then you left delos but also did the same in caly

The list goes on
We are not all perfect Dan but then I didn't start the public ridiculing session

The best reply you could give to this is to not even bother, no matter what you guys come up with I'll have an Ace in my sleeve for it.

So make your bets for if or when I'll ghost but the one drawback is you'll never know lmao....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Keeping those cards close to my chest that way i get to play without dramas
doesn't want drama yet goes to the forums to say " im joining !"
same old fletch, when you stop being a princess and man up i will see you in game .

but your lucky, there shouldnt be any drama for you. no one takes you serious. so congrats on that haha

thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10048

doesn't want drama yet goes to the forums to say " im joining !"
same old fletch, when you stop being a princess and man up i will see you in game .

but your lucky, there shouldnt be any drama for you. no one takes you serious. so congrats on that haha

thisisgrepolis

Sure because you didn't do in delos did you lmao you guys are so in sync

Actually isn't this the only world you've played the same ign more than once?

Skip/Ace/whitey and ??? I lose track

DeletedUser

my ign was given out 1 hour into BP princess, wheres yours?

you dont remember going and crying to ali? saying skip beat was me saying my heart skips a beat for her?

DeletedUser10048

my ign was given out 1 hour into BP princess, wheres yours?

Yeah given out to a very few individuals but each to their own o suppose. . I mean at least I don't have people join the world to build cities for me etc etc yada yada

Its all a bore, let's be basic about this.

I posted I was joining and Dan fired shots and new his secret bezzy mate who pretends to hate him has his back *claps hands*

You had your chance in delos, I was there for 2 weeks after you called me and you made nil moves so I got bored spammed you a little then handed over my cities.

The rest is irrelevant.

You have nothing on me other than I've ghosted a couple of times but a couple of times in over 4 years of playing is a drop in the ocean.

Catch you around.

DeletedUser

nope i posted in WC, my Skype name was even D.Ace / Skip Beat lol got plenty of proof in pictures on the world chat.

i dont hate dan, we talk every day.

and you were internalized 3 days out of BP which BP was 7 days.

but your right this is off topic and all that BS, if you grow a pair post your IGN. doubt you will, mediocre players like you just talk the talk but never walk the walk.

DeletedUser10048

Nice edit pal, erm the "my heart skips a beat" was a little bants basically telling her without outright saying I figured who you was.

The crying part is imaginary but whatever helps you sleep better.

DeletedUser10048

nope i posted in WC, my Skype name was even D.Ace / Skip Beat lol got plenty of proof in pictures on the world chat.

i dont hate dan, we talk every day.

and you were internalized 3 days out of BP which BP was 7 days.

but your right this is off topic and all that BS, if you grow a pair post your IGN. doubt you will, mediocre players like you just talk the talk but never walk the walk.

I'll take mediocre, I never profess to be anything other but at least it's mediocre without my wallet rather than poor with it

DeletedUser

haha i love when you bring money into it, i think someones a little jealous ^__^ bye bye fletchy ill be in game