Rebellion.. Turning on each other

DeletedUser4951

Good luck. Hope you can hold it. Will need almost 1k birs. :)

DeletedUser3828

Ya, it is great :s also CS has landed and that 7 will soon be 8.

DeletedUser9083

Rest of the world: Yes, Misfits Vs War.hammer would probably be the only TRUE war.
And for the beauty of the game i hope this war will start only when we have to fight for world wonders. To take a city from a WW island. That will be a huge "war". Over 20000 or 30000 LS

DeletedUser

those wars are boring though. you now which 80 cities need to be defended so you just stack those cities up, there is little deception and most of the best players have left by the time WW era has been reached. Personally a good mid game war is the best, but as this world have been a 1 horse race for the most part we may be pressed to find you a nice war

DeletedUser3828

7 hours left and i will be the first of TR to take a WH city. No attacks came yet and their are none coming, and to keep it quiet from your spy's i only contacted 1 person to help me clear it and i supported it myself. All I can say is fail if your member did not contact you yet.

DeletedUser

Candyman, if you're in a city with your Cs right now. And it hasn't been discovered, then that tells me you're going after one of the weaker/inactive players from the WH alliance..

Come back when you get in to a player who actually plays..

DeletedUser4951

You're conquering 12thman's founded city.

Anyways 2-1 so far. (considering if i'm correct, we won't be wasting units to save the town anyways).

DeletedUser

i dont play this world but i see a-lot of talk about this and thought i would look on grepointel.com and see whats up...

people over 10k points who have gotten DBP today..
1.) 12thMan
2.) Lord Greyjoy
3.) icramba
4.) Old Purple
5.) Saint Crispin
6.) forward bob
7.) weiner1976
8.) Silorn
9.) zynabia
10.) Manus The Great
11.) Garvan
people near The Candyman who got DBP..

1.) silorn ( grepointel.com says he is currently active during this time of day o_O )
2.) Manus The Great ( grepointel.com says this player is currently active during this time of day o_O )

me thinks he is lying... unless he went on a much further CS trip.. just my thoughts .. o_O
grepointel.com/map.php?server=us31&...86ly47o1saorr"]http://grepointel.com/map.php?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2654

You never know he has a lot of teammates cities to conquer! ;)

DeletedUser3828

Let me make it more interesting, their were no units in the city when I attacked, i lost 1 troop which would give them 1 BP.

with 1 clearing attack that landed before the CS where one of my units died their and their were no units in the city, so that is a total of 2 BP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

We've already make it interesting for you. We have two of your players in siege and already conquered two towns today. Plus many more CSes on the way. Like I said, congratz on the one town. Now you should stop embarassing yourself by shutting up and saving your players.

PS sorry about annihilating your 200 bireme & 45 trieme wall. :(

DeletedUser3828

You guys should change your name to The Empire to make it more interesting. :\