Rebellion.. Turning on each other

DeletedUser5088

Why is there a "...." at the end of your name (Rebellion...). It's like I had something more to say but it got left out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2654

I think it was for academy or sister alliance purposes on Pi and it stuck, correct me if I am wrong. o.o

DeletedUser3828

I don't know, I started that name a long time ago and than it was destroyed and than i continued it in world Pi, and as you can see my alliance is really successful in world Pi. Just made it The Rebellion... and stuck with it.

DeletedUser5088

They had a million academies on Pi.

Trust me, when I was my nooby self and leading a suckish 24th rank alliance on Pi, they asked us to be their 5th academy

DeletedUser4951

dont forget to post when you take the city ^_^

2 takes including a leader's conquest town, 2 under siege including one of their top players, 2 sniped, 1 loss to candyman. Still early in the day, though.

DeletedUser3828

I don't know, I started that name a long time ago and than it was destroyed and than i continued it in world Pi, and as you can see my alliance is really successful in world Pi. Just made it The Rebellion... and stuck with it.

DeletedUser

2 takes including a leader's conquest town, 2 under siege including one of their top players, 2 sniped, 1 loss to candyman. Still early in the day, though.

i was talking about when candyman takes the War.Hammer city =P but is this confirming that he did take one?? im more or less wondering if he actually is talking one or just saying he is.. nothing against him.. jw cuz he is sticking to it =)

DeletedUser4951

If what he says is true, then the player isn't on, so we'll let Candy take the town and remove and internalize the player for failure to even check in, inform us, and monitor their siege.

DeletedUser

TSF, hes LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!......look at the link igave you...

DeletedUser5088

So here we have a person who has never conquered a city yelling at someone who has only ever conquered 4 cities that they are a noob

THE NOOBYNESS IS KILLIN ME

DeletedUser

Stogus i dont think you understand.. the city is still in siege .. i was more of just asking if its confirmed theres a city in siege or taken at some point in the last hour.

DeletedUser4951

He has the town in siege. Its possible that its not conquered yet.

DeletedUser4951

Seems like things are heating up in the north. TR has gone all out in these fights. Lost most of them, but they're still trying to take swings at these sieges. :D

DeletedUser2654

I'll give TR that they have not given up like Immortal and X-Kohrne