Rebellion.. Turning on each other

DeletedUser3828

I will not be ready Wednesday, i just cleared out a city for one of my members and lost all of my LS. Could we make it Thursday? Also I have decided to take another city from your alliance later tonight, prepare for that (All time cities lost: 7) to go to 8.

DeletedUser

You should also state that you won't even bother being on all day Wednesday to make it easier lol.

Btw guys, my team is the only alliance in this world who can actually do some real damage to WH.. And they know that ;)

So keep thinking you can, you're only fooling yourselves!

lol

DeletedUser3828

Ya, War.Hammer vs. Misfits would be insane, you guys are back to back.

DeletedUser9020

It won't happen for a while if it happens but the southern alliance looks decent

DeletedUser4951

SA is solid down south. Not sure why they recruited up north.

DeletedUser9020

I'll cut ya a deal. Try it Wednesday. You can throw the kitchen sink at all my towns. To make it better I can only ask for help from three members and none of them can be in the top 12 points. If you conquer any of my towns I'll leave WH and step out of the war. Only rule is that you have to land. :)

Don't go through with this would hate to lose you even though I doubt this would happen

DeletedUser4951

He won't even touch me. Candyman isn't going to take one of my towns. ;)

DeletedUser2654

I don't know TSF he has a lot of defensive troops to attack you with. :D

DeletedUser

yeah he got lots of swords and archers....surprising enough, he got no candy

DeletedUser

Stogus I LOVE your new banner: "Undecided World" hahahahahahahhahaha That's great stuff!

Dalec: Don't worry dude. TSF can be offline for a full week and I doubt Candyman would be able to touch him.. (alone).

TSF: SA got Sunmaven as she's a sister to the leader and accidentally ended up in O44. As for Killbutthead.. Idk. Maybe for a little "protection"?

Rest of the world: Yes, Misfits Vs War.hammer would probably be the only TRUE war. Most of the wars right now are just Attackers:"let me take like 5 cities" Defenders: "Crap that hurt! We should disband now. We won't last!"..

Sad but kinda true at the moment with most alliances..

DeletedUser3828

Stogus I LOVE your new banner: "Undecided World" hahahahahahahhahaha That's great stuff!

Dalec: Don't worry dude. TSF can be offline for a full week and I doubt Candyman would be able to touch him.. (alone).

TSF: SA got Sunmaven as she's a sister to the leader and accidentally ended up in O44. As for Killbutthead.. Idk. Maybe for a little "protection"?

Rest of the world: Yes, Misfits Vs War.hammer would probably be the only TRUE war. Most of the wars right now are just Attackers:"let me take like 5 cities" Defenders: "Crap that hurt! We should disband now. We won't last!"..

Sad but kinda true at the moment with most alliances..

True with most alliances, but The Rebellion will never give up.
TR vs. WH is a true war and it will take a lot of time to see who will win, this is just the start and right now WH has better players, but that does not mean you can count us out, we may pull it off in the end. The Misfits vs. WH would be a crazy war but not the only true war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Nobody will pull anything off unless you do something in retaliation. So far the only one even trying to put up some sport is tiger. We've had more sport than TR. And the two of us aren't even fighting.

DeletedUser

so far this whole server has been pretty easy for anyone with a solid amount of experience especially if you have some EN experience. I have been a little disappointed in the player quality over all so far to be honest.

DeletedUser3828

CS on route to take a War.Hammer city. It is not defense like the attack on Russbuss. You guys will soon know who lost a city by looking at grepostats.

DeletedUser4951

Is it mine? Are you coming to take my new russbuss town? And good luck remember to stack it high, throw the kitchen sink, oh and maybe do something about your players currently under siege. ;)

DeletedUser3828

no i am not taking yours now, taking another war.hammer member.