Rebellion.. Turning on each other

DeletedUser

Wait the CS bounced back ?8)

Even I would've been able to conquer your city, easy....TC, your a noob

DeletedUser2654

He thought I was clean but turns out I had a few tricks up my sleeve.

DeletedUser

nice!!!! maybe i should join Gythium 3 months later and see if The Candyman can snipe my city...:)

DeletedUser4951

the reason i did not send any offense and hardly anything is because i believed that the city was clear and wanted to keep the majority of my troops in my main city.

So you just assume a city on your enemy's front line was clear? I can think of two or three horrible things that can go wrong with off the bat.

DeletedUser2654

From what I have seen today, I think The Rebellion is the best alliance and They have the best leader, The Candyman

They are so good they can betray there ally in the middle of the night and almost conquer a city!

DeletedUser3828

ok, it was a rookie mistake that will not be made again, but the important thing to me is my CS is coming back and i am about to take another city.

This info does tell you all I have a CS in my harbor.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2654

Another rookie mistake, why would you make that more known?

DeletedUser3828

maybe i want it known because i may be taking one of War.Hammer's cities with this one or the next one.

DeletedUser

pure noob TC, youre noobier than i am, and thats saying something.

DeletedUser2654

Lets not get crazy here Stogus. Noobier than you, impossible. :p

DeletedUser

Well apparently, we did find someone. He even has a terrible name...:) *cough* The Candyman....

DeletedUser3828

I am not a noob, i actually wanted them to know, i want them to attack me so they will lose their LS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3828

I am taking one other city than i will take one of yours with another CS, or i will have another member take it to take one now, one of your members is gonna be off and i know who it is and you don't, so i may take it later, we will see.

DeletedUser4951

i am not a noob, i actually wanted them to know, i want them to attack me so they will lose their LS.

We've been humiliating your team and we haven't event organized anything special yet. Took two towns off of you at the whim. And you allies are being wiped out too. In the first day of the war we took 8 towns effortlessly.

DeletedUser3828

actually i am going to let one of my other members take the city. I found a member that said he is almost CS ready. I am not going to tell you who it is, i will just tell you get ready to lose a city.

DeletedUser4951

Okay, will so. You take one city for every 10-12 we take off your coalition. I'll take those odds.

I'll issue you an open challenge. Take one of my towns Candyman. ;)

DeletedUser3828

Oh don't worry, i will in time. Right now we have other plans.

DeletedUser4951

I'll cut ya a deal. Try it Wednesday. You can throw the kitchen sink at all my towns. To make it better I can only ask for help from three members and none of them can be in the top 12 points. If you conquer any of my towns I'll leave WH and step out of the war. Only rule is that you have to land. :)