Rebellion.. Turning on each other

DeletedUser4951

Its what I like about TR. Still with now 10 losses to one unknown gain possibly. They haven't really done well. This is our first day putting any kind of pressure on them and so far its gone pretty bad for them save the two snipes.

DeletedUser3828

So here we have a person who has never conquered a city yelling at someone who has only ever conquered 4 cities that they are a noob

THE NOOBYNESS IS KILLIN ME

I have conquered tons of cities, this is not my only world.

DeletedUser

You sound exactly just like. Me......

Candy man admit that your bad at playing...

And also the rebellion is gonna disband

DeletedUser4951

I love how for hours Candyman was bragging about taking a town from us, and it was one with no farming villages. LOL.

Meanwhile 4 sieges going on and they can't find 20 LS in a single attack to spare to save their members. Or they can't manage more than 200 biremes to save their players.

DeletedUser3828

I will not disband the rebellion.

The only reason I had to take that town is because it was on one of our islands, and one of my players wants the city so i will not keep it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9083

12thMan from the alliance War.Hammer has lost the city Candyman V to The Candyman. today at 02:26

Congrat mister!
Now let s take a look at that city:

r52qOYMCwHuvQLdwHfcf.jpg

DeletedUser

Very impressive ;) What a great accomphlishment for the weak Candyman ;-)

DeletedUser4951

So many TR cities under siege, almost no life left in TR by the looks of it today.

DeletedUser4951

1.4k town, lost an 8k town that they threw over 400 LS, 35 tri, 21 bir(?), and 100 OLU at trying to save. We lost 200 biremes. This all came from the sum of over 30 total attacks.

Score from yesterday and today
TR- 1 town- 1558 points

WH- 5 towns (so far)- 23200 points (so far)​

There's also quite a few still in siege, though admittedly they are somewhat small.

Update: One of their larger players ghosted due to the fact that they are losing one of their towns to us. The toughness of TR everyone!

DeletedUser9020

Make it fun candyman we don't want to win this war as easy as the last two
You have not even tried an op on us or cordinated attack
:( no fun

DeletedUser4951

Correction, he did try an op and succeeded! He took that one town. ;)

DeletedUser4951

Anyone else notice how Candyman suddenly got really really quiet after his little bragfest yesterday? 8)

DeletedUser3828

Yesterday was probably the worst day for TR out of any of them, we ended up losing points instead of gaining. This does not mean we are going to give up though. We will not give up until all of us are gone.