Pella wars.... Who vs. Who?

LOL, just seeing you all jumpy and scared is too funny. Not too worry bud oh and if your the same player Clint is LOL leave your offensive troops in there when we clear you... :)

DeletedUser

Who left offensive troops? Not me! Then again, I wasn't clearing population either...

LOL, just seeing you all jumpy and scared is too funny. Not too worry bud oh and if your the same player Clint is LOL leave your offensive troops in there when we clear you... :)

When have you ever seen someone who is scared taunt an enemy?! Really? Your post makes absolutely NO sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Note to self: Arckaine probably has a lot of defensive troops, and judging by that level 10 wall will probably repel most attacks at this level.

Course he's not scared. He wants you to attack him, and feed him DBP.

DeletedUser

Im sitting here in my corner of the forums watching people squabble, I'll sit here in my little alliance until someone decides that we are a possible threat. :)

DeletedUser

Never said they couldn't clear me, but it will take a bit more effort than they've shown!

DeletedUser

They can probably clear you, but I figure their losses would be far worse than yours if they finally do get through. So it's really only worth it if/when they want to take your city. Might want to taunt them some more then.

Nice, hey in all seriousness a little trash talk makes the game more enjoyable lol.. You guys should do well in NorthEast 55 (Legio VI Victrix) but a small alliance called Pricks of Pella will be a threat.. Just spread out too far as of now..

DeletedUser

They can probably clear you, but I figure their losses would be far worse than yours if they finally do get through. So it's really only worth it if/when they want to take your city. Might want to taunt them some more then.

I've been doing my best, Zenima. Bellee' 'dat!

DeletedUser10777

nice, hey in all seriousness a little trash talk makes the game more enjoyable lol.. You guys should do well in northeast 55 (legio vi victrix) but a small alliance called pricks of pella will be a threat.. Just spread out too far as of now..

i got no problems with you and childress bud.... Your right a little bit of competition and some trash talk... No worries i dont take anything to heart..... But your right, pricks of pella are definetely on our radar... They have been inspected already... They are boss.... We will need to be ready for them....

DeletedUser7319

Gotta love an alliance that boasts about a crown...... either way , im sure they are good, i guess a crown shows they can survive to end game.

Honestly, i love the alliance name though, thats pretty awesome.

DeletedUser10777

As soon as we lock up with them bb.... I will definetely let you know.... It should be soon....

DeletedUser10777

"lock up" means to fight.... And i was speaking to butlerbeast.... Aka "bb" for short..... The next time i explain words and abbreviations childress, im going to have to charge you for tutoring.... :\

DeletedUser

"lock up" means to fight.... And i was speaking to butlerbeast.... Aka "bb" for short..... The next time i explain words and abbreviations childress, im going to have to charge you for tutoring.... :\

nah...im ok...i am going to go and work with my Coalition and pacts to take your citys, instead of paying for your "Teaching"

DeletedUser7919

nah...im ok...i am going to go and work with my Coalition and pacts to take your citys, instead of paying for your "Teaching"

*Blink, blink*

You have a Coalition? This early in the server?

DeletedUser10777

You never heard of "the best little whorehouse in texas" meridian? Its in ocean44..... And childress is the madam..... Taking in all the rubbish....lol.....

Lol Clint, funny but keep it clean.. Coalitions are useful if not near each other which is the case here, Oh and that was an underrated movie Clint.

DeletedUser10777

Clean? All i was referring to was the movie..... Let me guess.... We cant type movie titles in our posts..... I apologize if that is another rule.... I did not know.... Please dont push the button.... >_<