Pella wars.... Who vs. Who?

DeletedUser10777

I hope you got your sleep through bp childress.....lol

DeletedUser10363

Childress...You have less BP in all of your worlds combined than Clint has in Lamia alone. LOL!!! Considering Lamia has been an open server for under half the time as your other two, I wouldn't say you are "handling" too much. More like you are riding someone else's coattails.

DeletedUser10363

Seems to me like we have a few people that like to fluff each other's egos. Numbers don't lie guys...

Check the stats when it comes to settling debates in previous worlds/experience. When it comes to settling debates in Pella, we will see what happens very soon.

Until then I will let the external forum drama queens pretend their obsession with being "known" actually translates to success on the battlefield.

DeletedUser10777

Kylehob dont know who you are and dont care. Until you step in my worlds all you are is the dude who creeps on the forum. If you do join pella, make sure its with childress, so i can smack both of you in the mouth....

DeletedUser

Childress...You have less BP in all of your worlds combined than Clint has in Lamia alone. LOL!!! Considering Lamia has been an open server for under half the time as your other two, I wouldn't say you are "handling" too much. More like you are riding someone else's coattails.

well your math is wrong because he has 486,103 total BP there and i have a grand total of 507,371. besides more doesnt show who is a good player. skill and game strat, does. and most people know that Mu was my siming world. i am not going to brag about my BP there.

DeletedUser10363

Whatever makes you feel better man. The simple truth is our whole squad is loaded with people who are absolute beasts on the attack AND defense. Most people know Mu was your sim world? That statement right there is what I am talking about LMAO!! "Most people know"....

I hate to break it to you, but most people that play grep don't come on the externals. The people who do usually stick to the forums that cover their server. So most people outside of Mu have no clue how big of a scrub you are. Which actually works in your favor despite your ongoing campaign for public acceptance.

DeletedUser

Whatever makes you feel better man. The simple truth is our whole squad is loaded with people who are absolute beasts on the attack AND defense. Most people know Mu was your sim world? That statement right there is what I am talking about LMAO!! "Most people know"....

I hate to break it to you, but most people that play grep don't come on the externals. The people who do usually stick to the forums that cover their server. So most people outside of Mu have no clue how big of a scrub you are. Which actually works in your favor despite your ongoing campaign for public acceptance.

i dont need public acceptance. i dont care what people think of me at all. but underestimate people when you have never even met them.

DeletedUser9662

Kylehob dont know who you are and dont care. Until you step in my worlds all you are is the dude who creeps on the forum. If you do join pella, make sure its with childress, so i can smack both of you in the mouth....

Creeps on the forums? Yea definitely :D. I am in Pella, but not with childress, but that could change. Yea smack me in the mouth, and you will be in jail :p

DeletedUser

Creeps on the forums? Yea definitely :D. I am in Pella, but not with childress, but that could change. Yea smack me in the mouth, and you will be in jail :p

Its ok Kyle, they are just wallet warriors who dont know how to send LS with the OLU nukes. they are also to spread out. lets smack them down and get to the real alliances out there. no need to play with our food.

Okay so here goes Kzg3 and Clintaurus, i played on several worlds Gamma was my first got over a million BP, then Then Theta 500K (had to leave RL reasons) came to MU and have 1.5k BP and climbing. So i can weigh in on this topic, all this smack talk you all are flinging is so stupid. All your doing is telling the rest of the server who to attack (bullsye on you)
That said Childress is a very capable player as i trained him myself, undersestimate him if you wish, he might not have the huge BP totals (but still more then you two) he is a good strategist.
There are other alliances here that are better then yours by far, know your enemy before you spew your trash talk.

DeletedUser10777

Ohhhh.... Were going to meet you brother..... The front of my light ship is going to smack you in the forehead soon.... Tell your guys to prepare for that..... You done poked the bear son.... Just hope you got the skill and the time to deal with it....

Al go back to whatever hole you crawled out of.... Like i said no one cares who is creepin on the forums unless your playing.... And bullseyes? Hell yeah.... Come at me.... Thats what the game is all about right..... Or do you want to hold hands and sing by the campfire? Put your big boy pants on and join up with childress..... And kylehob.... Matter of fact.... All you ducks who like to "browse" other worlds instead of playing in them come on over.... Lets have tea and crumpets while my cs lands in your harbor.... Ducks....

thisisgrepolis

ONCE AGAIN..... thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10777

thisisgrepolis...... LOL... DEAL WITH IT..... DONT MAKE GO JAMEIS WINSTON ON THE FORUM.....

DeletedUser9662

Al go back to whatever hole you crawled out of.... Like i said no one cares who is creepin on the forums unless your playing.... And bullseyes? Hell yeah.... Come at me.... Thats what the game is all about right..... Or do you want to hold hands and sing by the campfire? Put your big boy pants on and join up with childress..... And kylehob.... Matter of fact.... All you ducks who like to "browse" other worlds instead of playing in them come on over.... Lets have tea and crumpets while my cs lands in your harbor.... Ducks....

4 posts in a row :D. Tea and crumpets sounds pretty good mate, lets go. Send your CS, Ill be waiting for you, duck.