Pella wars.... Who vs. Who?

CLINTAURUS

Your pathetic alliance will not last my friend if you want some action i do not hide, My alliance The Greek States is filled with all warriors and all grouped together in 55. I think its u my friend who should crawl in a hole.. I have no reason to join up with my bud childress we are pacted. You have some stragglers my way and no way to defend, lol easy pickens..

DeletedUser

you might want to check the Lamia abp rankings, they are both in the top 4

Im ok. i dont need another chore to do. i already know that my alliance is better than his. besides People who build an alliance upon gold and are spread out like his, will soon be torn apart by others than TRT. now i have some stuff to attend to with my council if you dont mind. good day

Good... Then we will have fun..... Report that.....

lol i already did. and i pretty sure 2 others did as well.

i have done the research on them, anyone who runs their mouth like him deserves to get rimmed if not be me, i am sure my friends near him will soon enough..

DeletedUser

well your math is wrong because he has 486,103 total BP there and i have a grand total of 507,371. besides more doesnt show who is a good player. skill and game strat, does. and most people know that Mu was my siming world. i am not going to brag about my BP there.

He has gained 13k BP since you posted that, where you have gained only 3k across 3 worlds. It won't take long before he catches and passes you. Especially when making gains across two worlds now.

You guys can argue back and forth about whether BP means anything or not, and that any idiot can get BP. You know, that is only partially correct. Any schmuck can get massive DBP gains with the help of his alliance. It takes someone with a legitimate amount of skill to amass half a mil of BP (2/3 of that being ABP) in only 3 months. Either you two don't know what you're talking about, or you are intentionally ignoring this well-known game mechanic to attempt to bolster your arguments.

That is a very true statement, anyone can get DBP. Pt totals do not make you a better player there are many ways to play this game. From my experience the best players usually have the higher BP totals (especially ABP) . I am not out to agrue who's better bc i let my play speak for itself. A lot of game to be played on this server so months from now, we can re visit this topic..

DeletedUser

This is doing better than the "Trash talk" thread.. However, I wouldn't consider attacks now a "war" as BP just ended and no one is really fully established yet lol

DeletedUser3109

I would normally go for CLINT as he is an amazing player but Childress alliance name is The Republic of Texas, who can argue with that. Texas will rule the world muhahaha. CLINT the only reason I am here is because you guys abandoned the Lamia forums without telling me.
texas.jpg

DeletedUser

I would normally go for CLINT as he is an amazing player but Childress alliance name is The Republic of Texas, who can argue with that. Texas will rule the world muhahaha. CLINT the only reason I am here is because you guys abandoned the Lamia forums without telling me.
View attachment 1854

Hey want to see something cool. *not braggin just showing* Type Childress in google and go to maps. i already rule a city :p

DeletedUser

Oh. I guess if it was funny, I would have thought it was a joke. My bad.

DeletedUser10777

Rated007... Be careful in here.... The bs is getting deep.... Lol....

DeletedUser

Rated007... Be careful in here.... The bs is getting deep.... Lol....

That was very funny. Thank you.

Edit: I still can not wipe the grin of my face. Good job!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry,but i think you got me wrong.

I mean, you are writing "The bs is getting deep here" while producing the biggest ammount of the stuff, is just so extraordinarly funny.

Oh, god.

My mouth!

What is that? Noooooooooooooooo, another smile ;)

DeletedUser11174

I don't know if this will be a "war" but Lamia Confederation won't enjoy their second month with that name! 8)