Pella wars.... Who vs. Who?

DeletedUser10777

Yes that movie was one of the funniest musicals i have ever seen....

DeletedUser10777

No worries al... Just dont need another message....lmao.....

Yeah, PG here lol. Well some things are starting to shake loose for the top alliances and the rest (seperation). Will have to update a top 10 sink swim, was right on The Vikings but some others i might have to change my tune..

DeletedUser

Lol. You'd need a coalition, wouldn't you?

Wow... sicking your whole alliance on me, are you? Up to 12 incoming attacks and 18 incoming support from 14 different members of your "coalition" ... for just me?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol. You'd need a coalition, wouldn't you?

Wow... sicking your whole alliance on me, are you? Up to 12 incoming attacks and 18 incoming support from 14 different members of your "coalition" ... for just me?

well its not like we are depending on them at this point in time. they are 12 hours by attack of support from us at this time. we are planning ahead for the future. we will work to each other and then kill everything else.

DeletedUser

Yeah, right. The three attacks and 5 support waves coming in from roughnecks had nothing to do with you coalition. Oh, and which failed.

DeletedUser

Ah, I got you mixed up with Al. My bad, child.

I blame it on premature senility.

DeletedUser

hahahahahaha a coalition already. have fun with you mra coalition. you need that much help already is pretty sad.

tell your coalition to come attack me!

DeletedUser7919

yes. 3 very skilled alliances. to be exact.

Now, when you say 'skilled', what scale are you using?

And what, exactly, are they 'skilled' in? There are so many different types of skills in Grep, afterall.

DeletedUser

Now, when you say 'skilled', what scale are you using?

And what, exactly, are they 'skilled' in? There are so many different types of skills in Grep, afterall.

We'll TRT and TGS are have been through WW and know the game well, but AC is the one who beat us in WW. It was a good game between us all.

DeletedUser7919

To clarify: Anarchist Consulate (Band of Brothers) won the crown. The Republic of Texas and The Greek States have both experienced Wonders.

Correct?

I'm still learning what the initials mean where alliances are concerned.

DeletedUser

To clarify: Anarchist Consulate (Band of Brothers) won the crown. The Republic of Texas and The Greek States have both experienced Wonders.

Correct?

I'm still learning what the initials mean where alliances are concerned.

You are correct.

DeletedUser10777

We got a few guys surrounded by tgs and roughnecks, which are trt's buddies, and they still havent rimmed them yet.... Multiple attempts..multiple fails... Wow.... I hope they dont wait until we get closer to them....... Lol....

DeletedUser

We got a few guys surrounded by tgs and roughnecks, which are trt's buddies, and they still havent rimmed them yet.... Multiple attempts..multiple fails... Wow.... I hope they dont wait until we get closer to them....... Lol....

So lol. Failed CS doesn't matter. The only thing that is true is they have more City's than you(meaning more successful ones than you) and if I recall, didn't you guys just lose some city's to TGS?

DeletedUser

So lol. Failed CS doesn't matter. The only thing that is true is they have more City's than you(meaning more successful ones than you) and if I recall, didn't you guys just lose some city's to TGS?

Couple? No. One of our members lost one because of RL, but that's all you guys have gotten on us. Of course, I noticed my island is suddenly much more full than it was last night...

DeletedUser10777

We expected tgs to take there cities right after bp.... And still havent.... 2 guys standing tall against multiple tgs cities all around.... Thats not good.... I didnt have any problem taking a city from pricks of pella, because it was in our core.... No issue.... Tgs got sniped.... A few times....lol....

DeletedUser7319

We expected tgs to take there cities right after bp.... And still havent.... 2 guys standing tall against multiple tgs cities all around.... Thats not good.... I didnt have any problem taking a city from pricks of pella, because it was in our core.... No issue.... Tgs got sniped.... A few times....lol....

Good to Know! :p

Not all will hit their mark, clint and Arckaine but constantly farming someone to me even if giving that person BP is another tactic. In fact we cleaned you out last night and today so take it how it is..

One failed CS on you means nothing if we keep you from growing, we will get more attempts, while you remain stag net in growth :)