Next Alliance To Disband

DeletedUser2770

okay couple of things... Rampage your way to smart and funny at the same time... i actually read that novel[hate reading] and enjoyed it. Would have been more enjoyable if you spaced it out though

2- The Pic alone that was posted on their profile page was enough for me to cry with laughter. the insult to the noobs and the french was just icing on the cake

3- Seen many disbands but as SW said none that was planed with a showtime. We let many of our friends in other alliances get front ro tickets as well

4- Only problem I had with the whole thing was honor.... However to enlighten you on some facts Airin. We never reached out to them they reached out to us/ Why would we want to merge with an alliance 2 oceans away, why would they even ask... The reason that was given to me was they would have so many more points than the 2nd ranked alliance lol

Then they said they have a few pacts... Ancients, TEE, Ownage and only like ten more and said we cant hit them... Hello pact with farmers like ownage and Ancients, are you joking me. No self respecting alliance would do that, cough cough[TEE]. If they had any self respect they would be fighting not pacting

Our profile page has been the same since DAY ONE. Only thing tha has changed was the pic and the added list of alliances we made go BY-BY... Does anyone bother to read it or do they think we put stuff there for fun.... We are real grep players here at 2nd coming. Were not interested in allies, merges, talks, recruitment, walks in the park or candle light dinners. All we wanna do is war with everyone period. Should be simple enough but nope everyday we get mails about stuff that is clearly written not to mail us about....

So to sum up... When a chicken alliance made up of noobs two oceans away asked us to merge strictly for points and offered us a leadership position it was a no brainer to do what we did. if they were in our ocean they would not even be around to ask as we would have dealt with them already...

I am sure they will get back together and the only thing we got out of this was a really good laugh but I hope it taught them a valuable lesson for a very small price.

last but not least the arrangement was made in 3 mailings and we never befriended them, took 1 hr to disband their crumby alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

okay couple of things... Rampage your way to smart and funny at the same time... i actually read that novel[hate reading] and enjoyed it. Would have been more enjoyable if you spaced it out though

2- The Pic alone that was posted on their profile page was enough for me to cry with laughter. the insult to the noobs and the french was just icing on the cake

3- Seen many disbands but as SW said none that was planed with a showtime. We let many of our friends in other alliances get front ro tickets as well

4- Only problem I had with the whole thing was honor.... However to enlighten you on some facts Airin. We never reached out to them they reached out to us/ Why would we want to merge with an alliance 2 oceans away, why would they even ask... The reason that was given to me was they would have so many more points than the 2nd ranked alliance lol

Then they said they have a few pacts... Ancients, TEE, Ownage and only like ten more and said we cant hit them... Hello pact with farmers like ownage and Ancients, are you joking me. No self respecting alliance would do that, cough cough[TEE]. If they had any self respect they would be fighting not pacting

Our profile page has been the same since DAY ONE. Only thing tha has changed was the pic and the added list of alliances we made go BY-BY... Does anyone bother to read it or do they think we put stuff there for fun.... We are real grep players here at 2nd coming. Were not interested in allies, merges, talks, recruitment, walks in the park or candle light dinners. All we wanna do is war with everyone period. Should be simple enough but nope everyday we get mails about stuff that is clearly written not to mail us about....

So to sum up... When a chicken alliance made up of noobs two oceans away asked us to merge strictly for points and offered us a leadership position it was a no brainer to do what we did. if they were in our ocean they would not even be around to ask as we would have dealt with them already...

I am sure they will get back together and the only thing we got out of this was a really good laugh but I hope it taught them a valuable lesson for a very small price.

last but not least the arrangement was made in 3 mailings and we never befriended them, took 1 hr to disband their crumby alliance

Your quite correct my friend, the honor is the main issue and it seems you did struggle with that. Also after seeing the facts and not just hearing the results after the facts , it paints a more clear picture of the situation. Thank you for not assuming I was being overly critical and instead taking the chance to inform me of the entire story.

DeletedUser

Yeah...I was the one sitting on his left shoulder who at first said no. I did not want MY leader put in a diplomatic position where his honor would end up being questioned. THAT is why it ended up an alliance decision. AND it was unanimous with the only change being that we would send Koltta to do the crime.

While ALL of us who have played Grepo for any length of time regard honor as important when engaged in LEGITIMATE diplomacy, THIS, to us, was NOT legitimate diplomacy. It was a noob alliance wanting to ride OUR skirttails and shirttails for STATISTICAL benefits that THEY did not earn or deserve.

As AD said, if they had been in OUR ocean instead of two oceans away, we would have given them a sound spanking and first hand lesson by taking their cities away from them for being so precocious. Instead, they got a "free" lesson, that did not cost them ANY cities, yet got the message across to them.

I think we were rather EASY on them myself. And I think AD was brilliant in his planning and execution. And yes, I am very, very, very biased in my opinion.

DeletedUser374

I have also experienced past disbands, but never one as well planned and orchestrated as this one. Add in ANY past experience ANY of us have had playing with the French and this becomes even sweeter. For the execution of this quality of disband where every single member of our alliance was involved in having a say, where an exact time was set, where every member of our alliance was able to observe and be part as each step of this was accomplished, well that I have never seen. This wasn't a "lone" Grepo player doing this. This was an entire alliance. And we had a BLAST! Sorry you are unable to appreciate it...lol.

Actually I was part of an alliance when I did 3 in one world without being stopped haha :p
But I guess I've just been playing longer.

DeletedUser2770

Yeah...I was the one sitting on his left shoulder who at first said no. I did not want MY leader put in a diplomatic position where his honor would end up being questioned. THAT is why it ended up an alliance decision. AND it was unanimous with the only change being that we would send Koltta to do the crime.

While ALL of us who have played Grepo for any length of time regard honor as important when engaged in LEGITIMATE diplomacy, THIS, to us, was NOT legitimate diplomacy. It was a noob alliance wanting to ride OUR skirttails and shirttails for STATISTICAL benefits that THEY did not earn or deserve.

As AD said, if they had been in OUR ocean instead of two oceans away, we would have given them a sound spanking and first hand lesson by taking their cities away from them for being so precocious. Instead, they got a "free" lesson, that did not cost them ANY cities, yet got the message across to them.

I think we were rather EASY on them myself. And I think AD was brilliant in his planning and execution. And yes, I am very, very, very biased in my opinion.

Biased is good, but it is usually true as well

Actually I was part of an alliance when I did 3 in one world without being stopped haha :p But I guess I've just been playing longer.

Unless you have been playing it for over four years i doubt you have been here longer than SW and I

Your quite correct my friend, the honor is the main issue and it seems you did struggle with that. Also after seeing the facts and not just hearing the results after the facts , it paints a more clear picture of the situation. Thank you for not assuming I was being overly critical and instead taking the chance to inform me of the entire story.

You are correct airin not our style at all, but you know what they say when you mess with the bull... You get the Koltta, lol

DeletedUser

Umm.
F the frenchies! Screw their neutral position on everything! Blah

DeletedUser2770

okay so far if anyone has been paying attention I am 3 for 3 on predicting alliance disbands...

Now for my next prediction.... I would have to say Touchdown My Pants will be the next to go... After what I saw today with their attacks and defense who could disagree....

DeletedUser2888

Sacre bleu why are we le French always ridicule! It is we who insult!

DeletedUser

I demand an apology and a great deal of sympathy for how what happened here personally affected me.

Since this disbanding thing that happened to my alliance, I have gained 45 pounds, my truck broke down, my wife left me, both kids got arrested and my dog died.

(Yes, all that happened overnight)

DeletedUser2770

lmao...That was good.... thats what would happen to ramp8ge if he ever lost a city lol

DeletedUser

LOL

If you read the email I sent you, keep in mind I'm not French :)

DeletedUser

Funny how you don't have the stones to actually take us on. I mean, we've been back for, what? A day? and ooooh look! We're still fourth in the rankings.
But no one cares about that, do they? It's all about the fighting. That's what you said. How are we doing at fighting?
Oh look, we're SECOND in fighting. AND Attacking. AND defending. And we have more than double your score in all THREE of those.
So, despite all your big talk about how a REAL grepolis player fights, you were too much of a... what name did you use? "Chicken alliance"?
You were too much of a "chicken alliance" to actually take us on and you decided, instead, to sneak in like the little rat you really are and stay away from any actual fighting. But then again, I guess the sidelines must be pretty comfy when you're as used to them as you are, right?

DeletedUser

:eek: ____ just got real. :D
And shouldn't you have have more than double their bp? You have double their members+3.

DeletedUser2770

Funny how you don't have the stones to actually take us on. I mean, we've been back for, what? A day? and ooooh look! We're still fourth in the rankings.
But no one cares about that, do they? It's all about the fighting. That's what you said. How are we doing at fighting?
Oh look, we're SECOND in fighting. AND Attacking. AND defending. And we have more than double your score in all THREE of those.
So, despite all your big talk about how a REAL grepolis player fights, you were too much of a... what name did you use? "Chicken alliance"?
You were too much of a "chicken alliance" to actually take us on and you decided, instead, to sneak in like the little rat you really are and stay away from any actual fighting. But then again, I guess the sidelines must be pretty comfy when you're as used to them as you are, right?

Finally someone speaks and chicken alliance is exactly what I called you guys... After your chickenscratch post it is clear you have a brain of a chicken as well... You clearly have no concept of the game however let me try and teach it to you a little. Your alliance is in 0-45 and mine is in 0-65 which means if we sent an attack it would take a minimum of 15 hours to get there forget about a cs so how can we possible fight with you all....

Next why would your braindead founder ask us to merge if we are so far away..Well the reason he gave me was because of points... Hellooooo

Your alliance is allied to every alliance that could offer you any type of a fight, once again[chicken] and the only BP you guys are getting is from alliances that can not compete with you all

Now lets talk about ranking which you clearly pointed out:
You are double us in score, I give you that. however you are also double in our size. That is as of now, but until we disbanded your chicken alliance you had well over 100 members which would make your chicken alliance 4x our size....

Last point... you guys started a month before us so that would mean we are even in all those BP rankings BUT your chicken alliance had a 1 month head start.... Lets see what your rankings look like a month from now, that is if you all dont get disbanded again....

Bagock [chicken sound]

DeletedUser2654

Black Panther know what he's talking about but that does not always mean all of them are active with BP. Who am I kidding this world has been open too long to not have Bp.