Next Alliance To Disband

DeletedUser

you silly English Kniggitttssss

l.jpg

Genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Jed are you drinking today... nice to see your on as I plan to take another Arg city today, just sent a few scouts to see who is my next victim so get your LS ready

Well if I have to be sober it won't be today :p. My LS are almost affective as my farts :).

DeletedUser2770

you call those LS... think were going to have to make a thread on how lousy your alliance is then post all the reports of you guys trying to break a siege lol...

lil tip, if your not sending 2500 LS you have no chance to even getting close to breaking a siege of ours...

but we do appreciate the early christmas presents you guys send us

DeletedUser

I TOLD you I was coming for one of your cities today. I made sure there were no barnacles on my hulls, made my troops get all spiffy, landed my CS in one of your cities, and what a joke!

Really, Jed? You guys are REALLY that bad?! OMG! Wait until we post the attack reports in the forum. Your cities are sooooo ours. I was like, "we have incoming, guys! Get ready for the bp rain!" Then the attack would hit and I would do a double-take to see where you DARED to scratch one of my biremes and that would be it! We were all sitting in shocked silence. THAT was an attack? Then you could hear everyone busting out laughing. ROFL

Oh...but thanks for the bps. Put me 7 cps closer to taking another one of your cities...lol.

P.S. Oh...and thank mdtest for sending two waves of support that landed right BEFORE ByTor's colony ship. He helped us kill it...lol. Of course, your attack would have been enough to kill the CS since it woud have landed AFTER the CS had landed. You would have attacked and killed ByTor's CS by yourself if mdtest hadn't helped us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what are you ranting about? LOL wow I type "mmmmmk" and you go on for 3 paragraphs about absolutely nothing/gooutsideyo. You take this game wayyyyy to seriously. When did CEVO start sponsoring grep? LOL pro

DeletedUser2770

always the losers who say others are taking the game seriously

DeletedUser

LOL k. Stick up for Shera tis alright she is your team mate.

DeletedUser2770

nope i spk the truth all the time, just so happens my teammate is right

DeletedUser

He just hates it that he got whipped by "a girl"....lol. Let him whine, AD. We KNOW the truth. All blow and no go.

And, by the way, Jed, everyone can comment here in the forum. That includes me. So do not be so offended when you are outplayed and it is pointed out. Learn by it.

And YOU provide flowers for your troops when we bury them at sea next time, please.

DeletedUser2770

lmao...salt in the wound...we would provide for troops what they sent were farmers with pitchforks

DeletedUser

I demand an apology and a great deal of sympathy for how what happened here personally affected me.

Since this disbanding thing that happened to my alliance, I have gained 45 pounds, my truck broke down, my wife left me, both kids got arrested and my dog died.

(Yes, all that happened overnight)

You should stop listening to country songs. If you listened to hiphop you'd get all kinds of "shorties", an "illin' ride" and no time/money for expendable items like kids and pets.

DeletedUser

Quite a few posts, many of which do not seem to be quite on topic. The topic is the next alliance to disband (and why). Lets get back on track, its a good topic and has good potential for debate and discussion.

DeletedUser2568

So who is next?

Now that is an interesting questions...

Here is a list of the top 12 alliances currently - which one of these will be next?

1 The Evil Empire
2 ownage reborn
3 Total destruction
4 2nd COMING
5 eMotion Sickness
6 Echelon
7 Phoenix
8 TotalDestruction Babylon
9 United In Blood
10 Silver Phoenix
11 united army
12 Anarchy