Next Alliance To Disband

DeletedUser

Burn? How is that a burn?
First of all, We have plenty of players in oceans next to yours you could easily fight. Too scared to branch out?
Secondly, I don't know why Ty would offer you a merge. Charity case?
Thirdly, Everyone pacts. It something the big boys do when they have a mutual respect for eachother. Oh, wait. Anyone got a definition of respect for this guy? I doubt he's ever experienced it.
And we're not picking on the little guys with wars, we're crushing the people who're trying to nip at our heels.
Oh, and yes, we were a lot larger before. So isn't it interesting that even half-cocked we're making you look like a little girl with pigtails?
And, as I mentioned, we do have a lot of people in oceans nearer yours. Not all of the alliance has been here since it founded. We've worked our way up in the shadows of TEE (when it had different names) and other larger alliances and we've been a bit beat up by them and we're still standing.
So yeah, lets see what both our rankings are in a month from now.
If you've not been trodden on by then. :)

DeletedUser2568

Man... I need some more popcorn cause this is getting more and more interesting!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

Also my favorite quote is
Funny how you don't have the stones to actually take us on. I mean, we've been back for, what? A day? and ooooh look! We're still fourth in the rankings.

This is the logic of almost every horrible MRA out there... oh look we are fourth in the rankings... seriously... wait thats right I forgot points >>>> Skill... dude don't post unless you know what your talking about because it just makes you look bad.

DeletedUser

First of all, We have plenty of players in oceans next to yours you could easily fight. Too scared to branch out?
Thirdly, Everyone pacts. It something the big boys do when they have a mutual respect for eachother. Oh, wait. Anyone got a definition of respect for this guy? I doubt he's ever experienced it.
And we're not picking on the little guys with wars, we're crushing the people who're trying to nip at our heels.
Oh, and yes, we were a lot larger before. So isn't it interesting that even half-cocked we're making you look like a little girl with pigtails?
And, as I mentioned, we do have a lot of people in oceans nearer yours. Not all of the alliance has been here since it founded. We've worked our way up in the shadows of TEE (when it had different names) and other larger alliances and we've been a bit beat up by them and we're still standing.

Yes, you are half the size that you were, but that is still double their size. :p

DeletedUser2568

Well I can say I have the utmost respect for AD cause he has EARNED it... don't hate because you are bitter cause I can tell you there are plenty on the server who respect him...

Starting an AD fan club, who wants in?

DeletedUser

I actually thought we were a little under 60 players pre-disbanding thing?

Could be wrong, I really don’t pay that much attention to my surroundings.

DeletedUser

I'm actually not feeling at all bitter, it's just that if someone starts talking smack it's fun to do it back.
In all honesty, except for trying to disband us from the inside (which I really do think is the most cowardly and underhanded alliance tactic out there) I have quite a bit of respect for 2nd Coming. Quick-rising, strong and consistently high-quality and still standing without pacting with their potential threats.
I'm just always nice online and it's fun to troll back at someone for once. :p
Also, I did say afterwards that, no, points-rankings aren't the most important thing in an alliance. We have got a lot of attack/fight/defence points too which, I think, are a good (although still a little flawed) representation of an alliance's strength.
Guys of 2nd coming, despite your recent hit on our alliance (and it really is the technique and not the target I disagree with) you do seem like a good group of guys that are playing the game well.
It's just fun to talk smack :L

DeletedUser2770

We at 2nd coming are all about talking smack and banter as it makes the game fun, so no worries....

But we are also for talking fact and that is something you are lacking. I encourage you to name 1 player within a 10 HR TT of a cs near any of us....

It is a war game so when any alliance regardless of size or BP pacts with other alliances in the same ocean that says all it needs to say about what that alliance is made up of...

Every alliance should control an ocean first then decide what ocean there going to take over next and that is when the wars usually start for real when two ocean alliances meet borders....

Now forming a NAP with one alliance in your ocean to battle another is something completely different but a PACT is supposed to mean something and it is supposed to last as well...

As far as you saying that is what the big boys do, you obviously have not played before..I have lead/founded in multiple servers the #1 alliance repeatedly and usually none of the top alliances are pacted as they are all battling for the top spot.

This is a war game not a building game. Which is why you look at alot of top players and see 13k cities and you know that they are worthless. If your taking cities the goal is to get max population out of them. If I wanted an alliance that was based on ranking believe you me we could have had it a long time ago and we could have simply been in the top 3....

Points mean nothing unless their ABP....

As time goes on we will make it to the top in rankings but when we are there it wont be some house of cards like many of the others...

PS- Another AD fan club lol... I guess good stuff dont change lol

DeletedUser

Yeah it took me about this long to realize that a city can be too big. Learning on the fly.

DeletedUser2770

only thing big in your city you want are two things... Troop count and your caves

I doubt anyone in this server can get a SR on a city i had for over a week in a hostile area of the ocean lol

DeletedUser2770

Jed are you drinking today... nice to see your on as I plan to take another Arg city today, just sent a few scouts to see who is my next victim so get your LS ready

DeletedUser

Heh...and I'll be right behind him taking one, too. Yum.

DeletedUser

I sent a cs 45 hours out... That is even with light house!

DeletedUser2770

i wish someone would send a 45 hr cs at me lol.... might actually land as I might forget about it lol

DeletedUser

That being said it may fail because I may forget to time attacks from other cities... Tick Tock Tick Tock.. You never know what will come up..

DeletedUser2888

you silly English Kniggitttssss

l.jpg

DeletedUser

Take the French out of your mouth.. I can not understand the picture. What is Kniggitttsss also jk its all in fun!