Next Alliance To Disband

DeletedUser2770

Looks like 2nd Coming has done their fair share to disband a few alliances or better yet get them to gather under one roof of what we call vegetable planters our our lovely architects who design and build our next cities lol.... So let this thread be about whom we feel according to our wars or observations will be the next alliance to disband....

Banter and Chatter is most welcomed and if we go off topic as long as their is no complaints from the players in the topic I would ask that you leave it be [forum moderators] and thank you ahead of time.......

On that note, 2nd coming has been beating up Argonauts pretty bad and I feel they will be the next alliance to disband, even though I cant find anyone active in it now lol

I also will predict after or closely before them that Platinum Brotherhood will be folding as well, Just can not see them being so close to us with all them yummy cities having any chance....

PS- Wish that if you were conquering cities you had unlimited slots as it would make the game alot more interesting with alot more fighting lol....

SO...
-Platinum Brotherhood
-Argonauts

DeletedUser374

Argonauts for sure won't last long...they've been losing cities like crazy to both 2nd COMING and Echelon.
Platinum brotherhood still has a chance to organize themselves as nobody's paying much attention to them.

are we talking top 12 here? :p

DeletedUser

hi

Looks like 2nd Coming has done their fair share to disband a few alliances or better yet get them to gather under one roof of what we call vegetable planters our our lovely architects who design and build our next cities lol.... So let this thread be about whom we feel according to our wars or observations will be the next alliance to disband....

Banter and Chatter is most welcomed and if we go off topic as long as their is no complaints from the players in the topic I would ask that you leave it be [forum moderators] and thank you ahead of time.......

On that note, 2nd coming has been beating up Argonauts pretty bad and I feel they will be the next alliance to disband, even though I cant find anyone active in it now lol

I also will predict after or closely before them that Platinum Brotherhood will be folding as well, Just can not see them being so close to us with all them yummy cities having any chance....

PS- Wish that if you were conquering cities you had unlimited slots as it would make the game alot more interesting with alot more fighting lol....

SO...
-Platinum Brotherhood
-Argonauts

I was going to start a thread. The egyptians had the jews, and we have you! I have been watchign a lot of the bible stories on tv. this was going to be a comparison of our grepolis builders and folding chairs. They ran to the new server I bet. But I am not sure how much freedom of speech we have. Some would take it the wrong way I bet. It would be good though.

DeletedUser

No to the running, that is for the cowards or better yet I could just jump ship to another alliance..
Eh I'm sure before long my polis will belong to another (maybe I should just seek asylum?). Between the 2nd Comers Ech and Ill the Argos have taken a beating. Ehhhh what can ya do command and conquer, kill or be killed.

Also when my polis is overcome I am going to come back here **** and moan, probably cry, call whoever took my polis a truck load of bad names finish off my bad then /RAGEQUIT! :p I<3u flamers!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

your polis looks safe to far in the middle of 74 and cant see us headed that way... YET

We have been beating up platinum really good, just have not used our slots on them yet but plan on it.... They were nothing more but farms before they all joined together and that dont change the fact that there still all farms lol, accept now their farms with pitchforks lol

DeletedUser2770

If half the alliance is inactive, and the founders have quit does that count as a disbanding?

That is the current stage of Argonauts...

On to Platinum then daemonicus

DeletedUser

Might have your hands full with demon..they have the numbers not sure of their coordination (luckily or YET).

DeletedUser2770

so is platinum lol... Now I dont wanna take full credit for any of this but I told you all so

Jed- if you want to learn one thing about this game it is that numbers dont help... In fact the bigger alliances to me fall the easiest as an alliance is only as strong as its weakest member...

we could easily be 100+ members if we wanted we deliberately stay small... besides I have come to find out that good players dont like being in big alliances and usually leave once they have the chance to

Think it is time to revisit the top 10 looks like we have new blood[ahem] :\

DeletedUser

so is platinum lol... Now I dont wanna take full credit for any of this but I told you all so

Jed- if you want to learn one thing about this game it is that numbers dont help... In fact the bigger alliances to me fall the easiest as an alliance is only as strong as its weakest member...

we could easily be 100+ members if we wanted we deliberately stay small... besides I have come to find out that good players dont like being in big alliances and usually leave once they have the chance to

Think it is time to revisit the top 10 looks like we have new blood[ahem] :\

LOL App PB done too haha!
Well if I had a vote you guys would get it.

DeletedUser

Typically larger alliances come with more problems more drama. We dont want or need any player with drama. You should always give more to the alliance than you recieve. This selfless philosophy helps us all. If you hold a bunch of sticks some are thicker than others but the more sticks the harder if not impossible they are to break.

Some of the larger alliances that have disbanded. Were made up of ghost alliance, no organization just a hand full of good players out for themselves that didnt want to be bothered by the alliance they were in.
The handful could of probably formed and taught some of the newbs but they stayed quite until they were attacked and would just ask for them to send meager ls at the target. Or demand reinforcements as it was the last stand of their alliance.

With the right leadership and a decent core of unselfish players, a large alliance is little different than a small one and will mesh well. We have taught alot of our members how to be strong and helped them grow. Many of us have taken and given cities to members. Dont get me wrong we dont give cities to dead weight players. But we prop up players that we know will make us stronger and have a proven track record of activity.

Doing this gives some stronger players more time in the end to not play as much. Because we all help each other. we do not have drama because everyone is replaceable (but we do not want to replace anyone). Plus most of our members are good people. We have booted out ppl that whine or cause to much drama asking for help or panicing because we get tired real quick of behavior like this. Do not panic! If we have some time you will not lose your city! If you lose your city we will get it back unless it is turtled up. Then we will take another city that they are using to turtle up from! If you need resources we will help. But we are not gonna fund a players inactivity with resources. We will help you stand on your own 2 feet!

DeletedUser2770

well said and agree with that alot rampage.... That gets tiring though lol

DeletedUser

I remember the days of noobs, too, AD. Gads I am glad we don't have to deal with any of that. We are small, tightly knit, well organized, and operate like a Swiss watch. AD says here is a list of 20 or 30 targets...take them. And that is what we do. We go down the list and we take them...one by one.

If we lose a city, it is most likely the city of a player who has quit and whose city is not located where we want to be. No one panics. No one screams. If someone gets lucky enough to ever take one of our cities, you can bet that once we decide we want to be geographically located where that former city was, we will take it back. We have our strategy and our agenda mapped out. Sticking to the plan is always first and foremost. Cities are easy to come by. An alliance needs to be fully aware that if they draw our attention, though, they DO become a target for us. We love targets.

DeletedUser

Are we still making predictions of which alliance will disband next?
How big do they have to be to count?

DeletedUser2770

any alliance so far I am 2 for 2 lol....

you cant use my prediction neither I gave you howes mr slick :D

DeletedUser2568

My prediction is TEE... LOL just kidding.

A little birdie told me that Total Destruction is going to totally destruct.... so that is my guess for next alliance to disband.

DeletedUser2770

if your on right now you have the pleasure to check out Total Destruction demise....

Check out their profile pic as well very interesting

DeletedUser

if your on right now you have the pleasure to check out Total Destruction demise....

Check out their profile pic as well very interesting

Very interesting. I would say that is a partial disbanding. I wonder what happened....
9bb3nd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: