Next Alliance To Disband

DeletedUser2568

Which ones do you think dont belong? lol

I didn't make the statement, I wanted to know which ones he thought didn't belong, but if I had to put my top 10 down this is what I would say it is

1. TEE - no one can deny they have done a good job of pacifying those that should fight them or conquering in order to get this spot... although I do agree with AD about the pacts

2.) 2nd Coming - Could arguably be number 1 if TEE and them clash... solid group and as much as people love to hate AD, he knows his stuff

3) Echelon - although I was tempted to put them at 4 because of their pact with TEE currently they are still a solid group

4.) eMotional Sickness - biased towards my alliance but have a solid group with little pacts and fighting well

5/6) These two are a toss up Ownage and Total Destruction why would I put them here... because I would like to see them stand up and fight then to be pacified

7.) Phoenix - they suffer from inactivity and youthful members but they have some solid players who try to make up for it... but their pacts and location hurt them

8.) total destruction babylon - can a wing/academy alliance really be in the top 10

9-10 is up for grabs for anyone else in the world cause the rest look about the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I didn't make the statement, I wanted to know which ones he thought didn't belong, but if I had to put my top 10 down this is what I would say it is

1. TEE - no one can deny they have done a good job of pacifying those that should fight them or conquering in order to get this spot... although I do agree with AD about the pacts

2.) 2nd Coming - Could arguably be number 1 if TEE and them clash... solid group and as much as people love to hate AD, he knows his stuff

3) Echelon - although I was tempted to put them at 4 because of their pact with TEE currently they are still a solid group

4.) eMotional Sickness - biased towards my alliance but have a solid group with little pacts and fighting well

5/6) These two are a toss up Ownage and Total Destruction why would I put them here... because I would like to see them stand up and fight then to be pacified

7.) Phoenix - they suffer from inactivity and youthful members but they have some solid players who try to make up for it... but their pacts and location hurt them

8.) total destruction babylon - can a wing/academy alliance really be in the top 10

9-10 is up for grabs for anyone else in the world cause the rest look about the same.

Your list has merit. I dont deny that. Pretty interesting.

DeletedUser2770

I am a lil aggravated with the alliances in zeta right now plus I am in war mode, so I dont think I should say anything lol as I would probably offend everyone...which is usually not my style but this time i am going to take the high road for good reason...Like I said according to what I feel and how I think the game should be played there is only my alliance and one other I feel belong up there...

Regardless of what TEE has accomplished they hold no water with me IMO, they are nothing but pact-whores who rely on others lack of brains to prosper. Dont get me wrong they have a solid 30 members but thats as far as it goes, rest of them are cannon fodder

DeletedUser

30? Really? Will we get to meet any of them, AD? Not impressed with what we have seen so far. Just lots of easy bps. When I see their attacks coming in, I grab the popcorn, pop the top on a Coke, and sit back and watch the bp rain. All my little guys just seem to be partying around the clock non-stop. Lots and lots and lots and lots of cps. Sweet!

DeletedUser2770

i think there top 30 decided to colonise in our core....Cant wait to see how that works out for them...

cant wait for the BP to come when i get on their island lol, wont be long already got my targets and times, just a matter of when

DeletedUser

So let this thread be about whom we feel according to our wars or observations will be the next alliance to disband....

Hmmm.... I think i might know one that will be falling apart soon

PS- Wish that if you were conquering cities you had unlimited slots as it would make the game alot more interesting with alot more fighting lol....

What would be nice is if you rimmed someone, you got all there extra city slots. That would make for some interesting warfare too. Though would probably sweep the single city guys off the map in no time.

Imagine trying to time to take the last city of a big player leaving the game.

DeletedUser

And which one would that be Howe?

I was wrong, the above mention alliance seems strong.

I hear 2nd Coming and TD will be merging. I think you include IC too and you have the basis of something there, if there is the right leader and tone.

DeletedUser2568

I was wrong, the above mention alliance seems strong.

I hear 2nd Coming and TD will be merging. I think you include IC too and you have the basis of something there, if there is the right leader and tone.

There are a couple things wrong with that... 1.) TD will undoubtly remember what 2nd did to them and never agree with it

2.) why merge with alliances that are in COMPLETE different oceans... it makes it pointless when to help them out you have to send support over 15 hours...

3.) I am just waiting for TEE to disband :p