List of "Wars"

• Thread starter DeletedUser3530
  • Start date

DeletedUser308

I'm sure you are laughing about losing 3 cities then failing at trying to take one of ours. :D

DeletedUser2569

Not exactly laughing ;)
but we are not complaining. We do realize it's a war game.
No reason to cry over something we can not undo.

DeletedUser1048

I'm sure you are laughing about losing 3 cities then failing at trying to take one of ours. :D

No we are laughing at the terrible attacks we have seen from your group, I did make the Pnp so that everyone else could get a good laugh with it too ;)

DeletedUser

No we are laughing at the terrible attacks we have seen from your group, I did make the Pnp so that everyone else could get a good laugh with it too ;)

you must have missed my 200+ LS at Work Related. it put a good dent into that pathetic bir wall you guys tried to get in there.

Edit: I see you didn't miss my 200ls (saw a post in another thread) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser308

Those terrible attacks managed to take 3 cities :eek: oh my. Wonder what that says about MCD ;)

DeletedUser2610

Im a facts guy.
Fact we took 3 cities.
Fact you took none.

DeletedUser2569

Dragon you obviously missed my post about that...
And it wasn't the terrible attacks that managed to get the cities, it were the good ones hidden in between ;)

And this is getting boring now... We will never agree on anything and we just keep saying the same things over and over again-.-
The outcome of this war is pretty clear, but going down without a fight would just be pathetic.

DeletedUser

Dragon you obviously missed my post about that...
And it wasn't the terrible attacks that managed to get the cities, it were the good ones hidden in between ;)

And this is getting boring now... We will never agree on anything and we just keep saying the same things over and over again-.-
The outcome of this war is pretty clear, but going down without a fight would just be pathetic.

I edited my post when I noticed it in the other thread. it's a war game and trash talking is part of it.

DeletedUser2569

I am well aware of that.... That's exactly what we have been doing for hours now...
But it tend to get boring after repeating the same things over and over again...

DeletedUser3530

Please don't try to conquer me anyone:I have 600 people to save! :mad:

DeletedUser

3 CS failed at me.... There was CS' failing at other players than me...
And if you got members calling us bad leaders, just come with the names, we need some proof (as you keep saying).

I wouldn't go so far as to call you guys bad leaders. You just had a strategy of pitting the two largest alliances at your borders against each other, while you expanded by conquering MRA cities, that didn't work out when they started talking to each other. I don't know about Nieves yet, but Leo at least is a solid player and they had a valid strategy. It was just a very risky one as if our alliance and NML ever found out what was going on, MCD became surrounded by enemies when our groups turned on them. But, no risk no reward. If it would have worked out, MCD could have turned into a powerhouse so I guess they saw it as worth a gamble. The cards just don't always fall in your favor as most anyone who has gone to Las Vegas can tell you.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't go so far as to call you guys bad leaders. You just had a strategy of pitting the two largest alliances at your borders against each other, while you expanded by conquering MRA cities, that didn't work out when they started talking to each other. I don't know about Nieves yet, but Leo at least is a solid player and they had a valid strategy. It was just a very risky one as if our alliance and NML ever found out what was going on, MCD became surrounded by enemies when our groups turned on them. But, no risk no reward. If it would have worked out, MCD could have turned into a powerhouse so I guess they saw it as worth a gamble. The cards just don't always fall in your favor as most anyone who has gone to Las Vegas can tell you.

+rep

10char

DeletedUser308

Everything's gotten quiet now that Leo is losing a city.

Bull hit the nail on the head, or whatever the expression is, lol. 10000% true.

DeletedUser2569

I failed the snipe... Should have been as precise as i were with your CS raffy ;)
3 sec window to land support is just too much :p

And how exactly can you wonder where i went? Hopefully you already knew Bull has a siege on my city and that there was no real resistance ;)

DeletedUser308

MCD you guys have been very quiet. Other than Leo trying to merge into us. ;)

DeletedUser2569

Lol Raffy. Why do i feel like you're desperately trying to get attention :)

And there haven't been much going on which is worth talking about here :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser308

I go to school too Joseph :eek:

& Leo it sounds like you're desperately trying to save yourselves by trying to merge. We haven't seriously discussed it because we don't want a merge lol.

King Leo II today at 16:06
Hey m8.
We know this war is 1 sided and even more now when 3 of our members joined you guys...
I want to propose a merge between TR and us.
The merge is on your conditions ofc since we are not really in any position to demand anything:p

Also i just want to say i have no hard feelings for anyone in TR, you were just simply better than us:)