List of "Wars"

• Thread starter DeletedUser3530
  • Start date

DeletedUser2039

You can't say MCD came from nothing, it was a premade.
To clarify, I believe he was referencing to the start of Theta when he originally planned on starting GrepoHugs, but him and Joseph got the sporadic (for the most part) idea of starting MCD.

I see a lot of talk though, but not a whole lot of conquers. Why did this "war" end so fast? And is TR keeping up pressure on MCD conquers or no?

DeletedUser2569

In my eyes an ally is not a premade when it only has 2 members before the world begins^^
But if you think otherwise i guess you can say it were a premade:)

Most of MCD ended up joining TR :) So not much left.

DeletedUser308

It ended so fast because Leo had no faith in his members lol. Admitting defeat before anything really even got started. :p

DeletedUser2569

Yeah that's the reason why it wasn't even me who proposed the merge:\ Stick to the facts pls instead of random guessing :p
And what's the point of keep discussing this?-.- Far most of our members are in TR, so right now you are just talking trash about your own members... I have done what most members from MCD wanted. If thats not having faith in my members, then i dont have faith in my members.

DeletedUser2714

I believe Leo wanted the best for his members, he just didnt go around it the right way...leo has kept his cool throughout all of this and i think he deserves some credit for that, but while giving you credit i also am not degrading the bad descisions you made lol...if you know what i mean, im not tryin to drag you down...just pointing out the facts...
images.jpg

DeletedUser308

You are the one who proposed the merge though? LOL. No one over here wanted a merge, we just wanted your best players and they joined. I am talking trash about you and your leadership, not my members. I've never heard of someone talking trash, then giving up 2 days later because they were outnumbered.

DeletedUser2569

Back from where we started:\
We made a PnP while knowing that our chances of winning was not big, but why not have some fun?
As someone said earlier (think it was Dragon), talking trash is part of the game and so far both TR and MCD have talked trash A LOT. I don't deny we talked trash, mainly since we did it on purpose knowing our situation. I just wish TR would realize they have talked trash as well:\
I only keep this discussion up because i think it's fun arguing and hopefully thats also the only reason you guys keep replying here:) This discussion is pointless right now;-)

DeletedUser1048

Raffy aren't you going to thank us, because of me and Leo telling our guys to join TR you got some of the best players in Theta in your alliance :p

DeletedUser

Raffy aren't you going to thank us, because of me and Leo telling our guys to join TR you got some of the best players in Theta in your alliance :p

I would not go that far, as we already had the best players. just adding a few more.

DeletedUser2569

There is a reason joseph said some of the best players :) Not the best.

DeletedUser308

Talk about blowing your own trumpet... You never know... Some MRA out there may have the best player Grepolis will ever see, unlikely but it could happen...
exit1832 from Kanna and davimor from NML are some of the best here as well as our sin.dicate guys. But I have the best player on this world in Blhazin, he's just a little busy right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2569

Raffy are you not going to say anything about TR taking another one of my cities? :-D

DeletedUser2714

Leo...just a notification for you....we The Reckoning are taking another of your cities, i apologize for any inconvenience this has caused...

DeletedUser2569

Doesn't really matter for me.
It's Sting who's taking it and it was me who told him to do so :)

Just disappointed Raffy didn't mention it :(

DeletedUser2714

Well currently Raffy is busy...so once again i apologize

DeletedUser2569

Oh well :(
just saw he sen't support to it, so i hoped he would quickly post something here when he was online:-(

DeletedUser1048

I would not go that far, as we already had the best players. just adding a few more.

Do you guys read anything that we say, or do you guys just like to make stuff up as we continue talking :p

DeletedUser298

Lol uhh god sword you don't play any other worlds so how can you say that you fight to the end? You have one city in 3 en. servers... Or am i wrong?

I have 2 cities, I got conquered on two other worlds because I fought till the end. But I fought to the end on EN theta and epsilon and basically did it all solo. I survived when my alliance left to join the enemy, maybe just because I was a lot bigger and it was easier to defend either way I didn't give up and played till those worlds closed.