List of "Wars"

• Thread starter DeletedUser3530
  • Start date

DeletedUser2569

Haha, why am i not surprised xD
It's not us who keep asking for proof for everything, but the 1 time we actually do you're scared of showing it?

DeletedUser2569

Well there's:
Lamandrionn
NucLeAr1
lz04
Manishboy
Theoccolis
Tyndareus
crego02
Varusis
clmoreno
Stingerray
ayad1986
doekdo12
RonBro
Sokolniki
djourke09
Brando2420
Traxn
Xerxies
Blacksnowman
packersfan
R33D
AuburnFan976
Zulu Leprechaun
Ghillie Dhu
Kyllmen
unicycle1348
dingo222
russki4ever
Kthurmuz
FermentingFruit

All say you are bad leaders

And now the proof^^

EDIT: Ahhhh:mad: Dont post while i post! >.<

DeletedUser2610

Again we are outnumbered 5 to 1 and are surrounded on all sides, the fact that you have had so many failed CS attempts just shows you guys that you aren't as good as you think :p

5-1?? haha math class for you and Leo you little rascals:)
30 from tr + 18 from sin =48 okay you have 32
Heres where it gets tricky 48/32= 1.5 so actually its a 1.5-1 ratio.
Now for geography lesson.
We are coming form North and East of you.
Sindicate is coming from East of you.
that leaves South, West and North West for you guys to not worry about:)

DeletedUser2569

We are talking about this war in general symb.
And according to Bull both DI and NML are involved.
So the ratio is 5-1, in this particular OP you did it were only TR and Sin, so clearly we are talking about 2 different things-.-

DeletedUser2610

We are talking about this war in general symb.
And according to Bull both DI and NML are involved.
So the ratio is 5-1, in this particular OP you did it were only TR and Sin, so clearly we are talking about 2 different things-.-

Your just dull... We arent working with either of them ahaha

DeletedUser308

No, you are mixing both together. Yes you are outnumbered in general, but no we are not working with any of those alliances. Did any of those other alliances launch a cs at you at the same time we did? were you under attack by every member of every one of these alliances? no.

DeletedUser2569

Then ask Bull why he wrote a letter saying that you worked with them :)
Again you didn't read what i wrote.... I said according to Bull you are working with them. We don't have proof of it yet since they didn't help you.

DeletedUser1048

No, you are mixing both together. Yes you are outnumbered in general, but no we are not working with any of those alliances. Did any of those other alliances launch a cs at you at the same time we did? were you under attack by every member of every one of these alliances? no.

Actually NML did send two attacks at King Leo before one of your CS was going to arrive in his city, unless that is a coincidence ;) Oh and also mflip sent a CS near the same time that you guys did Raffy, and Leo is right your friend Bull told us that you guys are working together. Unless you think he is a liar :p

DeletedUser2610

Actually NML did send two attacks at King Leo before one of your CS was going to arrive in his city, unless that is a coincidence ;) Oh and also mflip sent a CS near the same time that you guys did Raffy, and Leo is right your friend Bull told us that you guys are working together. Unless you think he is a liar :p

Not that at all. We KNOW you are a liar. You two stooges are just making yourself look pathetic right now.

DeletedUser2569

How do you KNOW that then?
At least we are not trying to steal members from any alliance like TR is ;)

DeletedUser1048

Not that at all. We KNOW you are a liar. You two stooges are just making yourself look pathetic right now.

Is that why you guys keep on talking with us, and where did we lie. We have been honest this entire time, but I know the truth hurts ;) Also I have battle report of NML sending attacks at King Leo shortly after you guys sent the CS.

DeletedUser2610

Is that why you guys keep on talking with us, and where did we lie. We have been honest this entire time, but I know the truth hurts ;) Also I have battle report of NML sending attacks at King Leo shortly after you guys sent the CS.

This is a smear campaign thats all.

DeletedUser308

Well we are not working with them. The only alliance we work with is The Sin.dicate. It's the only alliance worth working with. At one point we were recruiting your members because some wanted to join, but now they are the ones messaging us. :D

DeletedUser2569

Both NML attacks were with less than 20 LS, so no big deal... But they did attack:p
"at one point" That was yesterday xD

DeletedUser1048

At one point we were recruiting your members because some wanted to join, but now they are the ones messaging us. :D

You say you were recruiting players because they wanted to join and then you say now they are messaging you about joining. Doesn't make sense to me what you are saying :s

DeletedUser2569

Your own members are calling you bad leaders...

Then prove it ;)
If you think we are lying all the time and saying trash, how can it be you do the same and that's totally fine?:)
We are not complaining about anything, only you guys:p