List of "Wars"

• Thread starter DeletedUser3530
  • Start date

DeletedUser3530

I am trying to attempt to list all of the current wars

1. Relentless vs. Conquerers, Hoffinpoffogropolin, Kanna2,.. Hard to list :s(46)

Please tell me other Wars that are going on!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^im confused because it shows that Relentless is pact with Roma Surrecta, yet you say they are at war with them lol. Either way, the only real war going on is MCD/TR. vs. NML/D.I/Redemption**.. although we all know who is going to win :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2714

^im confused because it shows that Relentless is pact with Roma Surrecta, yet you say they are at war with them lol. Either way, the only real war going on is MCD/TR/The sin. vs. NML/D.I.. although we all know who is going to win :)

lol...that we do...that we do....ahh cant wait...

DeletedUser

I dont see any wars right now with Tr or sin.. looks like its just mcd flying solo trying to fight everyone and everything. But just my two cents. But we will see as it goes on...

DeletedUser2569

Funny how we suddenly start a war by not giving up our attacks on refugees:)

DeletedUser

Either way, the only real war going on is MCD/TR/The sin. vs. NML/D.I.. although we all know who is going to win :)

How did The Syndicate get brought into this????

They have been fighting with InVaDeRs, if you want to call it a fight :p

DeletedUser

^sorry, but figured i'd throw your guy's name in their because your the only other relevant alliance lol. and the invaders fight is nothing to write about anymore lol

DeletedUser1685

haha..Well I always appreciate a Sin. shout out !

Just don't want to have facts mixed up, you know.
When we choose our war we will be sure to help update this list :D

DeletedUser2569

You need to remember we got a disease :( And ofc... We're mad.

DeletedUser2569

We better add NML & TR vs MCD xD
This world just got EVEN better :D

DeletedUser1685

Stop combining alliances lol.

TR does not work with NML...

DeletedUser

Raffy.. lets not even go there... Chasing Petrika around the world was one of the things that really killed my interest in beta... Lets hope that doesnt start on theta. LOL

DeletedUser2569

Funny both NML and TR all of a sudden launches attacks on us^^
And btw. Raffy why block me? ;) Scared of my answers or whats going on? You make this waaayyy too personal :p loosen up a bit:) it's just a game.

DeletedUser1048

Funny both NML and TR all of a sudden launches attacks on us^^
And btw. Raffy why block me? ;) Scared of my answers or whats going on? You make this waaayyy too personal :p loosen up a bit:) it's just a game.

He is always to personal, it is one of his major weaknesses. He flips out over any little thing :p

DeletedUser2569

Hilarious that's it's me who is getting attacked and Raffy who get's angry :D