List of "Wars"

• Thread starter DeletedUser3530
  • Start date

DeletedUser2569

Yeah, that's the truth :)
I'm not ashamed of admitting defeat. And how weird you don't want a merge since you already have taken some of our members in.
Anyway the impression i get from Bull is not the exact same as you give here. So i'm excited to see what's going to happen ;)

DeletedUser1048

I go to school too Joseph :eek:

& Leo it sounds like you're desperately trying to save yourselves by trying to merge. We haven't seriously discussed it because we don't want a merge lol.

King Leo II today at 16:06
Hey m8.
We know this war is 1 sided and even more now when 3 of our members joined you guys...
I want to propose a merge between TR and us.
The merge is on your conditions ofc since we are not really in any position to demand anything:p

Also i just want to say i have no hard feelings for anyone in TR, you were just simply better than us:)

I know you go to school Raffy, I am just saying that on school days I am busy and don't spend much time reading this forum. We aren't trying to save ourselves Raffy, we are trying to save our loyal players who refuse to leave us even when we tell them they can join TR :p

DeletedUser2714

I believe i can speak for the alliance on this one...we did not really want to take all your players in, as we would much rather still be compact and deadly, but we saw the value of taking a few of your better players and allowing them the experience to be in TR...here is an analogy i think you will understand... think of you and your alliance as milk...and we (TR) are skimming the cream right off the top of the milk...im sure you understand this analogy as you are MCD and all...all i can say is better luck next time guys :)

DeletedUser308

Yeah, we took your better players in. At most we are taking 2 or 3 more players. No more. You guys are forgetting I kind of am the founder and do have the final say in your little proposition. & i'm pretty sure you know my final answer :p you admit defeat 2 days after the war starts a few players leave lol.
But trust me, Bull doesn't want a merge either.

DeletedUser2610

He is not making a decision we don't disagree with either. We want our numbers low for as long as possible. Picking up a few worthy players here and their on our assent to the top of this world. Your attempted merge just showed how desperate you are. Accept defeat. After all the trash talk just sit in your grave. No one in this alliance wants to work with either of you. I'm sure your good people but your internet antics are like a bug bite, super super itchy and annoying. I cant imagine a skype chat with you..

DeletedUser298

Defeat is not an option, no matter what world I've played on I always go out till the end, even if it's me vs 100 people I don't care as I will stand up for my alliance. Don't admit defeat >_<

DeletedUser2610

Lol uhh god sword you don't play any other worlds so how can you say that you fight to the end? You have one city in 3 en. servers... Or am i wrong?

DeletedUser

Lol uhh god sword you don't play any other worlds so how can you say that you fight to the end? You have one city in 3 en. servers... Or am i wrong?

yeah, but he wont admit defeat. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser2569

Haha xD You never heard of something called being realistic? :p
There is also a difference between admitting defeat and not fighting anymore ;) But i guess you didn't know that either :) You learn something new everyday i guess;)

And what have Bull even told you guys? I already said to Bull it wouldn't be a merge with all our members, only a few of our members.
So whats the point of repeating things we all already know?-.-

DeletedUser308

Yes I have. What I don't understand is how you can talk trash and say were not all that, even make a little pnp then give up 2 days later. Nobody likes a quitter.
Stop turning this into a merge talk, were taking players from you, not merging. Get your story straight. It's a big fat NO to your little merge proposal.

DeletedUser2569

haha xD Don't get angry ;)
And yes you took some members from us, but all the members you got since crego and Iz only joined because we said it was fine;) They were loyal. And soon Lamandrion will probably also join, but again only because it's fine with us;)

What you see as "taking members" is what we see as a merge since it's totally fine by us, so a big fat no is not really the truth :p

DeletedUser

haha xD Don't get angry ;)
And yes you took some members from us, but all the members you got since crego and Iz only joined because we said it was fine;) They were loyal. And soon Lamandrion will probably also join, but again only because it's fine with us;)

What you see as "taking members" is what we see as a merge since it's totally fine by us, so a big fat no is not really the truth :p

the "fine by us" just goes along with the lack of spine you guys have shown from the beginning of the world.

DeletedUser2569

You still sound mad :p
I'm already beginning to feel sorry for my friends who are now in TR :p Hopefully they won't get the same attitude as you have ;-)

DeletedUser2714

No attitudes here in TR....we are just really enjoying WINNING ;) and your...ex-members have really enjoyed TR so far....been accepted well and im sure they feel like they are in a much more conducive environment to be all they can be....Im sorry that MCD couldnt provide that.

DeletedUser2569

Lol how can they have enjoyed being in TR when they haven't been there more than 1 day xD
I'm sure they will get a good time staying in TR, but i REALLY hope you got a better attitude inside your own forum than on this forum xD
Only player i have respect for only for the things he have said in this forum is Bull ;-)
I don't really care what you think about me, so feel free to hate me all you want:-D

DeletedUser308

What's up with you and Joseph always saying were mad? it's like your main argument against us LOL. No ones mad. How can we be mad when we made you guys quit after 2 days of war? when we really only took a handful of cities. As soon as you knew we'd take more cities and your players were gonna leave, you quit. :D Those players would have left your fail alliance even if you had said it wasn't fine. But Nuclear and Theo agreed to join a few days ago too bud. :p

DeletedUser2569

So i have quitted Theta now? o.o That's weird, i can swear i'm still in there.
And im sorry for NOT being selfish, i don't care how i end up in Theta since i never had high expectations for Theta when i begun there. MCD was just an ally that shot out from absolutely nothing :) Luckily i met some great players because of MCD, so i'm happy that alliance was formed.

And finally i don't really care about when our members agreed to join TR. My personal goal for Theta was never to reach the top, mainly to meet new people on this server ;-)

DeletedUser308

You know what I mean, don't try and be smart. You quit the war, and quit on your alliance. You made yourselves look stupid by making that little pnp and making jokes. Looks like we get the last laugh :p

You can't say MCD came from nothing, it was a premade.