Lamia mildly unpleasant banter thread!

DeletedUser

Highly unlikely and why would I leave TSF right before the Persian conquest please. Word on the street is nothing fact is I came to lamia late and have some of the highest battle rankings in the world I respect players and teach noobs how to play you'll see. I'm tons of fun!8)

DeletedUser3109

GMH
i have to say when he was fighting TSF in RAM was clearing half of their cities in 46. Even though he joined TSF eventually his fighting skills are pretty nice but I wouldn't say the best in Lamia. That is obviously me!!!!8)
Just Kidding, I love Defense.

DeletedUser10520

I had to kick GMH because he was just too good and might have passes me in BP if I had let him stay. it was all my jealousy8)
But he would be a perfect fit for merc, mamluk or TC... nothing would be better for me.... ops I mean you guys

DeletedUser

LOL Novus Ordo Seclorum is where its at. We are small but its a long game. LOL. Should have given some of my ideas a chance Super. I might not be the largest player but I do pretty well for what I got. Now my options are limited with a new alliance in an old world. We could have done better together. Anyway I had to come here to find some new people to argue with. That is half the fun for me!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had to kick GMH because he was just too good and might have passes me in BP if I had let him stay. it was all my jealousy8)
But he would be a perfect fit for merc, mamluk or TC... nothing would be better for me.... ops I mean you guys

But you guys took him not once but twice ... I won't have anything to do with him. :)

DeletedUser

Ok Old Crank this is why your opinion does not matter. First of all you listen to rumors and make false statements. Any player who has worked with me as an ally or fought me as an enemy realizes my worth. Second to address portapolis at the time I joined TSF the RAM leaders had brokered a deal to join TSF's academy TWP with all the productive RAM players. Tsf leadership contacted me and informed me of the peace deal and the no hit orders on the RAM players who were joining TWP. At this time they also informed me that they were very interested in me joining there main alliance TSF due to my skills in battle. I weighed my options which were go to war with 3 oceans with a small group of players and no allies or join TSF. I returned a counter offer to one of the founders of TSF that I would join if I was given 48 hours to take as many cities as I could from the RAM founder for putting me in this position and telling players not to support me. The TSF founder made this deal which was immediately withdrawn and forbidden once I joined. Despite this I became just as productive of a player for TSF as I was for RAM . Along the way several promises were made and broken, certain TWP players persisted to backstab me and needless to say in fighting eventually prevailed and I ended up being kicked. The morale of this story is I don't lick boots I lead! I help other players and have several loyal to me in this world. In conclusion Mr. Cranky don't try question my integrity or debase the quality of my play until you have all information and can match my battle stats.Despite my disagreements with Super at least I can respect him for his play. All I have to base my opinion of you on is your battle stats and quite frankly it looks like you got some catching up to do. Happy Hunting Hater!
GMH
P.S. This is my favorite part of the game! LOL!

DeletedUser

Along the way several promises were made and broken, certain TWP players persisted to backstab me and needless to say in fighting eventually prevailed and I ended up being kicked. The morale of this story is I don't lick boots I lead!

Oh dear lord.....

If your going to come out in public and throw this around putting your own spin on it, I guess I will log in help everyone understand the REAL story.

Not a single person worked against you while you were in TSF. Infact, not a lot was ever said by any TWP member about you nor was the anyone going behind your back to try and do whatever it is you think happened in your head. You were kicked the first time because during a conversation on skype, you started screaming about being the "God" of Grepolis and all shall bow before you. You went on to talk about hunting people down and reminding them that you "are the Grand Master" and no one tells you what to do.....Thats why you were instantly removed Hiram.

The second time...... just wow ! a week later and several agreements between You and I about these kind of issues and you coming to me instead of going off the deep end, you felt like your "voice" wasnt being heard when you insisted we not go after a supercity because you have done them before and they are easy. We now know that both parts of that is false.... but anyway, because you didnt have say in what and how this alliance runs, you went nuts again got kicked and went to forming your own group.

Hiram, You had issues with a past world where you told me you followed players here to mess with them.... you had issues in RAM where the entire alliance nearly wanted to erase you themselves and now you have had issues in TSF(The Shinny Happy People of the server)...... at some point bro, you got to really start thinking about the issue being just you....

I have no doubt this is your favorite part of the game, you are terrible at it !!!! This has no place in an alliance that Im in therefore, I think you are in the right spot and made the right choice to just make your own. If your going to tell the stories in public, please dont put your own twist on them.

I know this is the trash talk thread but Im not real good at it so forgive me.

Scy

DeletedUser

Oh dear me,
This is hilarious,
No spin here! Was that not how I came to tsf? Was I not a productive player? Truth is truth even if it hurtsYes I underestimated the Persian Conquest but It would seem that the position I took that started the argument that got me kicked was correct. If you remember that position was to keep hitting the alliances that were hitting us and not call off all ops. In hind sight this would have been the better option since if your enemies birs would have been defending revolts when this quest began they would not have been in the harbor of your targeted Persian conquest city Also I'm sure the survey I posted about electing leaders also played a part in it. At the end of the day a major player in your alliance was kicked because he had different opinions on the course of the alliance and wanted a vote so he could have some influence on future alliance decisions. It was a mistake for both of us. Furthermore to address the first time I was kicked it was because I got into an argument with a leader who kept telling me to swap cities with them the day before an op. Yes the conversation was heated but at no time did I state that I was grep god. It was also a mistake to kick me on that occasion. This is on the level scy misinformation has done your alliance more damage than good it is time to stop.Anyway I came to this thread to find new people to argue with because I'm bored with arguing with you guys. LOL
GMH
Lux et Veritas

DeletedUser

Come on Crank start yelling at me you seem like you could be fun to argue with!!!
LOL

DeletedUser

Come on Crank start yelling at me you seem like you could be fun to argue with!!!
LOL

Why would I bother ... clearly you are one of those Grepo players that just sits by his keyboard and would prefer to upset as many people as possible. I wouldn't have you in any alliance just based on what you have written here.

Nothing but a racist slur could possibly get me upset, I just don't think you are that clever enough to upset me.

Part of this game is working together and clearly you are a one man band ... now run off bang your drum, toot your harmonica while walking around with small bells on your feet. You may just get the attention you seem to need.

DeletedUser

LOL get some bp old man I'll prove all of you wrong. Its a long game and part of forming a team is listening to each other and allowing people who contribute to influence decisions so no one become disgruntled. I guess there are too many Geniuses and giant egos in grep to allow that. Judging by your fighter ranking I would estimate you are an autofarm user that throws Olympic game to get slots.LMAO

DeletedUser

Hiram I don't think you get it ... It's only an argument if the other person cares what you are saying :)

DeletedUser

Ok joke time! What do Super U know's anus and the front of an airplane have in common? They are cockpits8)LMAO

DeletedUser10520

and what does harims sense of humor and his cities have in common....... they are both empty :p

DeletedUser

It is hilarious how backstabbers expose themselves! You have someone attack an enemy then you kick him out and use him as a peace settlement with the people you had him attack. I bet that is how you are in life also dirty backstabbing cowards.

DeletedUser

Hiram this is enough. You clearly have no concept how a team works. I dont care if you were a good player or not your actions are a joke and your comments are asinine. Both Scy an I went out of our way to talk to you and get others to give you a second chance and you stuck it to us. You dont get to do the things you did. Try and turn people against us, brag about spies and then turn around and call us back stabbers. The worst thing is you actually got a couple good players to follow you in your self destructive behavior and have effectively ended their games too.

You caused this, you brought this on yourself. You have ****** so many people off and burned so many bridges you have no place left to go. And if you did find anyone to take you we will still go after you. You brought this on yourself and deserve everything thats happening. You have nobody to blame but yourself. I know you will never see that because according to you everyone else in the world is wrong.

We are not backstabbing cowards... we are going at you head on and will send you to the next server where you can bring your garbage to another group who dosent know you.... and you can do this all over again.

DeletedUser

You have garbage tactics you kicked me as part of a plea bargin with KOTR for peace that is obvious since your 2 alliances are working together against me. The only reason players follow you is fear of getting Rimmed. Its a game and I'm not scared. This is fun. This game can tell you a lot about people. Why do you think most of your former allies hate you guys? I know why! Good to see you kick players and feed them to the enemies you had them attack.Those players followed me because I was one of the most helpful players in the alliance. All of the other big players play favorites I treat people equally and teach people to play. You guys make demands and boss people around and keep your little secrets. Anyway done with this. Play the game and have fun.