Lamia mildly unpleasant banter thread!

DeletedUser

When your alliance has 1200+ cities between its 3 "wings" (740 in the main), how do you spin it to your members that you are beating up an alliance 12 ranks lower than you and with 260 cities total, when you have lots more cities than you have taken?

bullying can be fun and usually people don't like to pick a fight that they can't win.

DeletedUser

The bully isn't winning, is what I am saying. They picked a fight they can't win.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11038

Me and my boys are a first hand account of being bullied by everyone on this server you big meanies! I know pick on the best right ;)

DeletedUser575

foodchain.jpg

DeletedUser575

Where is the rest of the world on your diagram?

That seems like a bit of a weird question from left field so I'm not sure if it was sincere, but to answer it just the same this is a reference to vig alliances structure. Seemed like a given to me but maybe not everyone knows those all all their branch alliances.

DeletedUser10777

that seems like a bit of a weird question from left field so i'm not sure if it was sincere, but to answer it just the same this is a reference to vig alliances structure. Seemed like a given to me but maybe not everyone knows those all all their branch alliances.

so that diagram is all the branches of vigilate? Im just trying to understand.... Not in that area of the world so im not in tune to the inner workings of vigilate? What pact party is party referring to? Im wondering if there is information i dont know about.... Just trying to get a handle on this world.... Maybe i fell asleep the last few weeks... Just "catching" up....

DeletedUser10975

so that diagram is all the branches of vigilate? Im just trying to understand.... Not in that area of the world so im not in tune to the inner workings of vigilate? What pact party is party referring to? Im wondering if there is information i dont know about.... Just trying to get a handle on this world.... Maybe i fell asleep the last few weeks... Just "catching" up....

Your literal brother, meaning blood relation brother, Deepc11, can fill you in. You're floating him support, so you already have reports of who is hitting him.

DeletedUser10777

I dont know of a deepc11..... Who are you referring too? Ive never heard of this player.... Are you sure your speaking to the right guy?

DeletedUser10777

Lol... Im 13 hrs away from this guy deepc11.... I would never send him support even if he is my brother.... Which he isnt.... You must have something mixed up party....

DeletedUser575

haha, if you really don't know deepc then you might want to have a little chat with him in game, roflmao

DeletedUser10777

Bro im serious.... Ive never heard of the guy...lol... Why what he saying? Im sending him support?

DeletedUser10777

LOL... THIS IS THE MESSAGE I JUST SENT THIS DUDE.....

CLINTAURUS today at 01:42
BRO, ARE YOU TELLING PEOPLE OVER THERE THAT IM YOUR BROTHER?

WHAT THE HECK? WHY ARE YOU LYING TO PEOPLE? YOU NEED TO TELL ME THE TRUTH BEFORE I START MOVING TO 36.....

DeletedUser10777

deepc11 today at 09:14
sry... don't have a clue what your talking about???? My brother lives north of me and is the last person alive in my family.... who has been spreading this XXXX!!!!
CLINTAURUS today at 01:42
BRO, ARE YOU TELLING PEOPLE OVER THERE THAT IM YOUR BROTHER?

WHAT THE HECK? WHY ARE YOU LYING TO PEOPLE? YOU NEED TO TELL ME THE TRUTH BEFORE I START MOVING TO 36...