Lamia mildly unpleasant banter thread!

DeletedUser

As well what did you do? Take a city from them?
Taking a city? How come? We do not have enough inactive player. Would required probably a month's absence before he could take a city...

DeletedUser

Aww how cute the noobs think numbers are the only thing that matter in this game I forgot we are playing simville my bad :)

DeletedUser10111

Lol Red! Evil and Greekzta noobs? I can tell you they are not noobs. Lol why Rated and Condig put up with you i dont know. Must be the numbers huh?

DeletedUser

Most of you guys are noobs and won't last I give cranky the best chance of lasting but he will fall just like he has in the last what five worlds I think lol David was right everyone has forgotten who my main is I love it

DeletedUser

Btw Mac I forgot and now I got ask after going in my messages how do you enjoy that rim lol thought you was going to rim me a few weeks back and look what happened to you your not even worth the time you are the biggest noob of all

DeletedUser10111

Why Red you wound me.. My secret is out! Noob I am.. Stay where your at Red its safer for you. Red your ranked #734 on attackers and i have done nothing for over 2 weeks now and am still in the top 50. Keep talking you only make everyone have a good laugh.

DeletedUser

If you guys where not talking about numbers and ranking like any of that matters in the end it don't and anyone that made it that far knows it wow your top 50 and still got rimmed I mean come on that right there go to show rank or point don't matter in the end and that all you nubs talk about I'm still waiting on you to come rim wait nah you know what I'm re rim you and your ult kharneth

DeletedUser10169

Red please give up on the trash talking. We are more mature than this...

DeletedUser

More of a laugh I guess they sent 30 spells at me and are attacking everyone of my city's but none of them are even in conquest range so I'm just put 800 birms in each city and watch them sink lol

Two interesting things about this.

1) you conveniently forget who started this spell war ... yeah it was you. In my experience only true noobs start spell wars especially against an alliance that covers your alliance in number of cities by almost a zillion to one (ok thats an exaggeration). The only way to stop a spell war is to answer it. Just be thankful I didn't order a 48 hour spell attack

2) If we are striking you from a distance we can't get a CS to, there would be a reason that you are too noobish to get ... I will let you think about it and see if you can guess the main reason and the secondary reason. Judging by your comments on this thread my money is on you won't.

Later in this thread you said Greekzta was a noob ... well he does call himself that (he is very humble after all) but if he is a noob he is the most dangerous noob on record on any server. His previous nik was a killer on the .en server and he is possibly better than that today. I will say it is likely that he will be the first to 100 cities.

You also made some crack about me not making it to the end of the last 5 worlds I played in. First off this is my first world as this nik so that shows you either make stuff up or your so big of a noob you can't count ... My money is on the can't count.

So rant away, you are almost as funny as the messages I get from people my alliance take cities from.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lmfao *** are you talking about I still ain't cast one spell I sent one attack it was 2ts and some sm after you guys where attacking a member it had a tt time of 50hrs(whole objective was for me to get your guys attention and get it off others btw) then you guys went spell happy 37 spells lol then you guys sent me five k Bp to die in my harbor I'm not mad lmao thank for the next slot though if I send 40 Bp at you guys will you always waste thousands in favor and give me a few k Bp ? Lol

DeletedUser

Lol cranky this ain't your first world

I said this is my first world under this nik (I doubt you know my other niks) and you're doing the noob thing about fibing .. we have your comments and copies of your spell attacks in our Tavern forum for us to have a good giggle over.

We are all giggling over your claim about giving up 5k to gain 40BP ... we actually didn't become the number one attacking alliance by doing such things ... yet again proof that your a hopeless noob. If their was a lower description of your game play and posts it has yet to be invented.

I'm not going to get into a war of wits with you ... well because you are hopelessly limited and I don't like to pick on those that have such a large disadvantage :)

DeletedUser10855

I request to see a war of wits... from the battle wizards of the long and deadly spell wars. Gandalf vs Harry Potter.

DeletedUser

Lol grepo intel for that day and see the Bp you guys gave me I think info being left out on your side I also have a copy of reports landing three hrs before I did anything from your side cranky one of your members or a few are leavening out info on your side has to be

DeletedUser

I wouldn't have done anything without leaders orders it really was orders to mess with you guys in game I've been told to stay out the forum but if your being lead on by false info or trying to lead people on with false info I can prove your lieing about one your members doing something first just by time stamps

DeletedUser10111

Red there is a old and popular saying... " Far better to remain silent and be thought a fool the to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Sin6xer welcome to the external forums. I am happy you could make it.

To Cranky. Dont even try a battle of wits with our boy Red here. I can barrow a chimp from the zoo and he is much more on Reds level to stand in for you. And Red you know where you can find me in Lamia. Quit using distance as a excuse to hide your fear. Attack me already Red.

DeletedUser10777

Let me release all doubt about noobs... Red.... Im the biggest noob there is.... You want a noob? I starting playing grepolis may 15th.... Not lamia.... Grepolis.... And since then i am the leader of mercenaries..... And ranked number 4 in lamia as far as points and the number 5 fighter with 313,000 bp.... You want to test your experience red? Come see me.... You act like this game is some far fetched complicated game of strategy.... After reading the guides and wiki and groms blogs for the first week.... I think im pretty versed.... Although i will say i got a photographic memory... Maybe thats it... But we are talking about a browser game.... Cut the crap red.... Put up or shut up.... Balls in your court.