Lamia mildly unpleasant banter thread!

DeletedUser10777

You know you guys were never treated like sheep.... Why would you say such a thing... You got nothing but respect from me.... I never even spoke with you buddy.... But you got your opinion... And the rest of the world has theres... Lets leave it up to the interpreter....

DeletedUser

I am taking this to the appropriate thread.
I like to trash talk but in all honesty this is just a game and I will congratulate the enemy on a job well done. The only people I hate is backstabbers but besides that I have to congratulate Mercs 2 on fighting 3 alliances simultaneously and still be winning overall. No I am not trying to kiss up to Mercs but It seems people are taking some of my comments way to seriously as I always like to jest as you can see with the amount of comments I have on the forums. Maybe not now but CLINTAURUS back when MD was MR and we shared forums us, Wolf Pack and MR where basically sheep, LoO where Independent. Let the trash talk begin.

hahaha MR were definitely not sheep. we actually ended our pact with mercs before the war with SC/INF/WTE Vs. Dark Elite kicked off because we were tired of trying to be bossed around by xxxalicia

DeletedUser10777

hahaha mr were definitely not sheep. We actually ended our pact with mercs before the war with sc/inf/wte vs. Dark elite kicked off because we were tired of trying to be bossed around by xxxalicia

yes boot... You are right... But how has it been since? Xxxxalicia was not the best leader by far....

Now... We make a great team and have mutual respect for each other... I think incognito is trying to take the spotlight off themselves...heheheh....

DeletedUser3109

We are down but where not out we will be those 2k cities at endgame hitting you with lightning bolts.

DeletedUser

hahaha MR were definitely not sheep. we actually ended our pact with mercs before the war with SC/INF/WTE Vs. Dark Elite kicked off because we were tired of trying to be bossed around by xxxalicia

Gee I never had a problem with Alicia ... well maybe the fact that she never talked to me had something to do with that :)

DeletedUser8025

Hm I wonder who daddy is? I guess Crank and his wolves are doing something to you to hurt your feelings?

DeletedUser

More of a laugh I guess they sent 30 spells at me and are attacking everyone of my city's but none of them are even in conquest range so I'm just put 800 birms in each city and watch them sink lol

DeletedUser

I got a reason to toy with him though now I been wanting to have one

DeletedUser8025

You mean more like have alliance members send Brims in. I am guessing you are redthealmighty only reason is well because that is the only other one that comes up for redthe___________ . You have one city over 5k. Not to be rude wait this is trash talk so to be rude you cant even maintain a decent def force with them small cities. Also it looks like you are very low in ABP and DBP. Also lost 2 cities so far. Its not looking good for your Red.

I dont think your alliance would even waist 800 Birms on one of your cities.

DeletedUser

Lol no one had the balls to do what I did though ;) I can have a six to eight k city and have more troops in it then your guys 11k city's don't underestimate the low point guy some like to stay low in points

DeletedUser8025

My Guys? I dont think you know who I am then do you.....

Anyway sure 6 to 8k cities but you have well lets take a look ......

[SPR]
Fu3Tg3N.png
[/SPR]

[SPR]
TrA9NAa.png
[/SPR]

[SPR]
qnGtbYB.png
[/SPR]

DeletedUser10111

LMAO Evil... All I am hearing from Red is crickets now.. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser8025

Mac I am telling you I just never knew that it was a strategy to have most of your cities under 5k after playing on here for so long.