Lamia mildly unpleasant banter thread!

DeletedUser10777

Well he claims he doesnt know what im talking about so....

DeletedUser3109

Maybe he is your long lost brother? Who knows my dad has 11 siblings and 3 of my mom's siblings died within a couple years of birth maybe the same in your family?

DeletedUser10777

Lol... Whatever guys..... Your not right.... I think dude is scared now because he decided to throw my name around.... And he got caught.... #whataterd.....

DeletedUser

CrankyOldman: There is no escape! Don't make me destroy you. Clint, you do not yet realize your importance. You've only begun to discover your power! Join me, and I will complete your training! With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict, and bring order to Lamia.

Clintaurus: [angrily] I'll never join you!

CrankyOldMan: If only you knew the power of the Dark Side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.

Clintaurus: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!

CrankyOldMan: No, I am your father.

Clintaurus: [shocked] No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!

CrankyOldMan: Search your feelings; you know it to be true!

Clintaurus: NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!

CrankyOldMan: Clint, you can destroy the Emperor. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny! Join me, and together, we can rule Lamia as father and son! Come with me. It is the only way. [Clint lets go of the projection and falls into the shaft]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3109

LOL!! Avid Star Wars fan and right now I am rolling and laughing on the ground at 12:00 midnight hilarious.

DeletedUser10520

Crankyoldman's little baby Clintaurus..... man I could have so much fun with that if the forum rules were a little more lax :D

DeletedUser

Crankyoldman's little baby Clintaurus..... man I could have so much fun with that if the forum rules were a little more lax :D

Well post it here ... an unimaginative man makes these kind of claims so that they seem more clever than they really are:)

annnnd the trash talking starts again

DeletedUser3109

Well your Cranky and Old and a Man while I am Jovial and Young and a Man. My name means Port City and I live in a suburb one of the biggest Port Cities with the most productive port (Port of Houston) in the US of A.

DeletedUser

Well let's talk some trash I'm the most hated player in Lamia I'd like to hear what certain people have to say. Especially the big golders and the moderators who play in alliances. You know who you are.
:eek:

DeletedUser

Well let's talk some trash I'm the most hated player in Lamia I'd like to hear what certain people have to say. Especially the big golders and the moderators who play in alliances. You know who you are.
:eek:

How can we hate someone let alone grant him status as the most hated person on Lamia if we don't know who you are?

DeletedUser

Look inn the battle rankings and how many times I get kicked I'm one of the best players in this world so I don't lick boots or tolerate disrespect. This= hated!!!

DeletedUser9662

Hey mate! Just want to say follow the forum rules, watch out for double posts, thanks!

DeletedUser

Sorry internet connection must be messed up I could not see my first post

DeletedUser

Look inn the battle rankings and how many times I get kicked I'm one of the best players in this world so I don't lick boots or tolerate disrespect. This= hated!!!

best player omg i best behave then. btw what ranking is your inn i haven't trashed one in years

cranky tries to fake shake in his boots but it just isn't going to happen