Lamia mildly unpleasant banter thread!

DeletedUser10975

We've tried it all, and the only one who responds is that lame 6xer dude. Come on vig, I know you guys read this, someone make an account, it takes less than a minute.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope did what I had to do to help the players who left with me we have 4 alliances focusing on 5 players. The vig leaders seem pretty laid back.

DeletedUser

Wait ! Wait ! Have you guys heard the news ?

The great and powerful CLITAURUS has left his Alliance and joined with another ? I mean, last mail I got from this guy was about how he ruled the world and everyone should know who he is..... oh, and he created TSF too.... :D

In answer to your mail CLITAURUS, Yes my brother, I REALLY want to do that ! See I watched the Wizard Of Oz when i was a kid and I learned that that bad man behind the curtain...... aint really all bad.

Welcome to reality bro ! Hope you packed your lunch, its gonna be a long hard ride ! I look forward to putting a saddle on you myself !

:p

DeletedUser

Haven't been able to access grepointel for 3 days now. I hope they intend fixing it.

DeletedUser

Vigilate can't take cities from little ole BCC, even though they have 1200 more cities. So, what do they do you ask. They found cities on our islands...HAHAHA!!!!!!! I should tell them to ask DIEM from Theta how that tactic worked there.

DeletedUser

Vigilate can't take cities from little ole BCC, even though they have 1200 more cities. So, what do they do you ask. They found cities on our islands...HAHAHA!!!!!!! I should tell them to ask DIEM from Theta how that tactic worked there.

Well based off the results we've had in this world - I assume DIEM won Theta??

DeletedUser

Naw, those morons just thought it would be a good idea to go and attack our weak players, which resulted in a vacancy sign being hung over each of their rear ends. Unfortunately for them our feet were looking for some rooms to stay in! I assume BCC got sick of shining Vig's boots every morning when they woke up to brush their teeth, and decided to "start over" in a new world.

Some might call that "voluntarily walking away" - but, that's not of my concern.

DeletedUser11038

Hell lets try something out here. You guys dissolve your 6 way pact and go everyone for themselves for lets say 1 month and lets see where everyone is sitting then. Oh wait thats not possible because you guys wouldnt survive without each other. Now that is saddening LOL.

DeletedUser

It's hard to take anything you say as significant Tru ... you are after all the guy who thinks firing 2 to 10 LS 8 times a day is great strategy. Folks he advised me that this was his strategy since the beginning of the server and it worked well after I reminded him what a noob move it was.

I think I have seen most Grepo strategies but this one really is a new one. It could be just his way to get BP he can't get any way else.

Now as for alliances teaming up on little ole you ... hmm your leaders seem to be ok with it when you employed that tactic on TSF.

You want a little Whine with that cheese?

DeletedUser11038

I see that it is working. 8)

Lol tactic on TSF? We went to war with them because we had nothing to do and we thought it would be better to keep ties with you guys but boy where we wrong. We never asked anyone to gang up on them we just stated that WE were going to war with them.

DeletedUser

I see that it is working. 8)

Lol tactic on TSF? We went to war with them because we had nothing to do and we thought it would be better to keep ties with you guys but boy where we wrong. We never asked anyone to gang up on them we just stated that WE were going to war with them.

Oh boy are you full of it ... we were asked to defend, shared forums remember and we were asked to attack by you guys in fact you failed to show up ... is it really to hard not to lie?

No in your mind was that you thought you could deal with us after you dealt with TSF or have you guys forgotten all the lies you told me and other members of Mamluks. In fact KZG left a veiled threat that he was about to drop all pacts just after the merger with your sad alliance which was nothing after your big players like Firebrand left. In fact you wanted to go after us right from the start ... this was according to Clint who sent me a note you wrote. Later the colonies, you screwing us on a merger was leaving us circled in ... we just struck first based on all your violations of our agreement. You really should admit the truth here and we can all go fwd. You guys got your butt kicked because your arrogance got the better of you.

DeletedUser

Looks like TSF and TMN have joined the in on the 'weak Vigilate' tactic of founding cities in enemy territory.....appears we have some admirers on the East side of the world...

DeletedUser

I heard the school system in the West was top notch so im moving the whole family out there
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif