Lamia mildly unpleasant banter thread!

DeletedUser11005

Just curious because poseidon's departure just so happened to come directly after all of his navy sank in bunnyG's harbor...

I needed a day off to mourn the loss of those brave brave souls.

DeletedUser

I wont deny PW wasnt upset. He wanted to collect his thoughts. As for pic she went to get our boy back... thats what leaders do. As for the alliance they formed lol... I think from the alliance description you could see they were having some fun with you guys while on vacation. And look they came home and picked up right where they left off.

Again stir that pot... but we dont eat out of that pot so you may as well let it burn.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well KZG ... we are not fighters now hmm. We have taken so many cities off you I guess by sneaking up behind you and saying BOO!!!! This game is easy when the opponent just admits they handed their cities over without a fight. So yeah Mamluks are not good fighters but TC scares easy.

redmage111

Senior Citizen
It feels slightly disingenuous that when we colonize, or defend/turtle up the sky is falling. When others colonize and stack cities it's proper strategy. One's point isn't made stronger by ignoring the fact that their opponent isn't as nefarious or as incompetent as they seem to be portrayed. Although I guess I keep forgetting this is a trash talk thread lol
That being said, I still think this server has been fantastic.

DeletedUser11005

It feels slightly disingenuous that when we colonize, or defend/turtle up the sky is falling. When others colonize and stack cities it's proper strategy. One's point isn't made stronger by ignoring the fact that their opponent isn't as nefarious or as incompetent as they seem to be portrayed. Although I guess I keep forgetting this is a trash talk thread lol
That being said, I still think this server has been fantastic.

That's probably the best point made to date in this thread. Who doesn't stack their city when they're in a red zone? I know I do, I load those bad boys full of lts and smile when I hear that attack alarm go off. I'm less defensive of founding cities but maybe that's just me and why I have a dozen or so slots sitting in the bank, just waiting for TC to slip. I'll give credit where it's due though, I've revolted 9 or 10 TC cities in the past 24 hours but every time I check back when RR creeps up, there's either 5k birs or 1k trans sitting behind a level 25 wall. I'm patient though, I'll find someone slipping soon, they always slip up eventually...

DeletedUser12226

All about that name

I guess pictureplan and poseidon were just using their vacation days when they broke off and formed the two person alliance?

Well, one vacation day to keep PW company in mourning his brave soldiers. But it was mostly the name...Krampusnacht is just a much better celebration in my hometown than waiting around for Santa...could not resist being part of an alliance with that name.

DeletedUser11005

Krampusnacht is just a much better celebration in my hometown than waiting around for Santa...could not resist being part of an alliance with that name.

That and we probably would have taken over O55 by ourselves... thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser10363

Well KZG ... we are not fighters now hmm. We have taken so many cities off you I guess by sneaking up behind you and saying BOO!!!! This game is easy when the opponent just admits they handed their cities over without a fight. So yeah Mamluks are not good fighters but TC scares easy.

Did we sneak up on you last night Cranky? We took more cities off your 2nd ranked fighter in one day than you have taken from us in the last 30+ days.

I figured he would want some more slots to colonize 34. You're welcome :)

DeletedUser

It took you a long time to take a city in your home ocean and thank you for the DBP you gave us. You get a little success after 7 months of war and brag about a couple of cities of the 20 or so that you hit of the allies.

This is a little like a Eastern Michigan Football bragging that they got a field goal in a game against GB where you lose 79 to 3 ... I'm so proud of you
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

You are still boring me
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

redmage111

Senior Citizen
I don't know..it sounds like that last post was just some of the excuse making we have been getting accused of..Sometimes one has to admit to taking a good punch in the face even when the guard was up when everyone can see the bruise afterwards.

DeletedUser10111

To old to put up with any of Janes bull. Sent her and the chimp to her mothers. Do not worry yourself as to if I will be lonely or not. Three little noobs are attacking and giving me all kinds of bp. Extra shout out to Jemboy, Somoa, and Mopar for entertaining a old man.

DeletedUser10363

Was Maleficent "jane" and Tuf2bme the chimp by chance?

As soon as you sent them packing ghosts popped up all over ;)

I guess it was too tuf after all... Now Gillet is running the show? That would be like Michigan hiring Harbaugh and dumping CrankyOldHoke.

lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Omg i am dying over here!!!!!

Tru this couldn't be happening to a nicer guy

BTW still large and in charge over here. Nice to see you guys had so little confidence in beating TSF and TMN that you had to merge. Well like every merger you have have done KZ, this will fail as well.

DeletedUser11005

I like the merger... The new alliance pic, good stuff, I had a little chuckle when I saw that.

DeletedUser10363

Tru this couldn't be happening to a nicer guy

BTW still large and in charge over here. Nice to see you guys had so little confidence in beating TSF and TMN that you had to merge. Well like every merger you have have done KZ, this will fail as well.

Lol...Cranky I know you are little spooked from all the ghosts you have been seeing lately, so I won't bust your chops too bad.

I know it's tough on your self-esteem when you have a coalition of 6 of the top 10 alliances with a 34.5 million point advantage and you still cant fight your way out of a paper bag.

I kind of feel bad actually. I would say you could have some more of our inactives because that seemed to keep your spirits up for awhile, but you don't have enough slots to take your own.

LOL

DeletedUser

Crazy to see how a game can make everyone loose any descent manors, and no respect is shown what so ever. If this is what a game can make yuu guys talk like then i would not like to know how you all communicate in real life.

Either you're an internet gangster that talk like you do because you sit behind a screen or your just purely bad mannored. Jesus guys it's a game and whenever this world is ended you should be able to say that you keept your descent respect and manors intact - crown or not. It has slowly turn into a kids talk in here honestly, and thats from all parts.

Let's get back more facts and descent talk, not only kids play online games, adults does too so show that for once because this is like watching kids in kindergarten discuss.

That said - good luck to everyone in the WW era, i bet that will be fun. We all deserved to get here, we all had internals, we all had low activity, and we all had long drawn wars. Some of us myself included started their grepo journey on this server, let's make it a good ending here before we see each others on another server (keep respect and manors in mind) - again good luck!

DeletedUser10777

Crazy to see how a game can make everyone loose any descent manors, and no respect is shown what so ever. If this is what a game can make yuu guys talk like then i would not like to know how you all communicate in real life.

Either you're an internet gangster that talk like you do because you sit behind a screen or your just purely bad mannored. Jesus guys it's a game and whenever this world is ended you should be able to say that you keept your descent respect and manors intact - crown or not. It has slowly turn into a kids talk in here honestly, and thats from all parts.

Let's get back more facts and descent talk, not only kids play online games, adults does too so show that for once because this is like watching kids in kindergarten discuss.

That said - good luck to everyone in the WW era, i bet that will be fun. We all deserved to get here, we all had internals, we all had low activity, and we all had long drawn wars. Some of us myself included started their grepo journey on this server, let's make it a good ending here before we see each others on another server (keep respect and manors in mind) - again good luck!

BLAH BLAH BLAH..... SAY THE GUY WHO CREATED "THE PACMAN" ...... YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP BEING HYPOCRITES AND REALIZE YOUR IN A TRASH TALK THREAD.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN THE CONVO.... LEAVE..... IF YOU CANT TAKE THE JABBING BACK AND FORTH..... DONT ANSWER..... I SWEAR I FEEL LIKE ITS A STUART SMALLEY CONVENTION IN HERE.... LAY OFF THE THEATRICS.... AND TALK YOUR TRASH OR KEEP IT IN THE FEEL GOOD THREAD.....
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

https://standupforamerica.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/stuartsmalley.jpg?w=600