Inked Up

DeletedUser11560

we want action so i think 55, but we will announce our ocean ahead of time incase anyone wants to start by us and challenge us.
were going to stoogie some people haha

~whitey

Most Likely heading your direction.

DeletedUser

another special welcome to the lovely Veromalik and one Death-13

~whitey

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we want action so i think 55, but we will announce our ocean ahead of time incase anyone wants to start by us and challenge us.
were going to stoogie some people haha

~whitey

^

On a side note, I would like to thank everyone for making our thread have the most replies in Actium. Big shout-out to Redthegreat.

We love the publicity guys, keep it up :)

DeletedUser12660

Hey put down wrily and he wants to bring three friends too. His best players.

Wrily is garbage and I'm not Gold Lemur. Dub, you're plain out garbage, you think you're a beast because you started on the rim on the en servers and conquered a bunch of noobs then claimed that nobody could beat you because nobody wanted to actually take the time to come down to ocean 0.

DeletedUser

Hey guys :p

nice world here :DD looks like its gonna be fun! ;)

Good luck

Dak

DeletedUser11560

Wrily is garbage and I'm not Gold Lemur. Dub, you're plain out garbage, you think you're a beast because you started on the rim on the en servers and conquered a bunch of noobs then claimed that nobody could beat you because nobody wanted to actually take the time to come down to ocean 0.

He's not Gold Lemur. He's GoldLemur.

Case closed.

DeletedUser

I would like to direct everyone to this thread to read the very bottom post by GoldLemur:

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?55690-Lemur-s-Rants

DeletedUser4951

Lol guess me and Tim have to stop insulting each other now.

I've played against Wrily, he isn't garbage. He's the only one on troy that seems to honor agreements. Also the guy is a good player. Dub went to Taras and beat on those Serbians I believe. Having fought those same guys in another server I can say they're good. Gold lemur or not, why are you trying to troll people?

DeletedUser

another warm welcome to ~
ItalianStallion666 and Stink Eye O__o

~whitey

DeletedUser3109

Looks like some exceptional players in this alliance GL smilo and whitey. I am joining but will join late I maybe away from grepolis or on and off for next week and I won't be able to catch up to the core guys as I don't use gold so hope to see you guys in game by June.

DeletedUser8159

hmmm, so take it that you are referring to Taras with such a stupid comment. Well first of all, I wasnt in ocean 0, so get your facts straight if your going to trash talk. Also, I don't just play on EN, I have played US and thats where most know me from. So before you open your mouth with asinine statements, do some research. I also heard you are gold lemur, which in that case you have absolutely NO valid argument on anything since your own alliance rim you out in knossos because of how bad you sucked at the game. Not to mention that every server you have been in you GOT dominated on. So if im such "garbage" as you claim I am, come back yourself up and fight me! I'm waiting for your lame excuse as to why you will turn down the challenge. I hope its better than that fool RedTheGreatCoward excues... So do you except or run?