Inked Up

DeletedUser7992

Quote Originally Posted by OVOKING View Post
Wrily is garbage and I'm not Gold Lemur. Dub, you're plain out garbage, you think you're a beast because you started on the rim on the en servers and conquered a bunch of noobs then claimed that nobody could beat you because nobody wanted to actually take the time to come down to ocean 0.

I remember you said I was going to get rimmed by a real Grepo legend (ally bally) .. Now remind me what happened after you threatened me with the wrath of a Grepo legend.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11491

Not to interrupt your awesome converstation with the Lemur and whoever else may be. But can we get a betting ring going on all these challenges??

I will hold the funds for the winner...

DeletedUser

someones gotta have the balls to accept a challenge first.

~whitey

DeletedUser4951

Exit who the hell is Ally Bally? Not any legend I've ever heard of lol.

DeletedUser3819

So someone said something about getting the band back together...

DeletedUser

It is obvious that I am with the wrong group. Today's players are too weak kneed for psychological warfare tactics. "Leave them alone" when referring to the enemy is the constant ranting of the naive childish mind. You simpletons spend months attacking each other in simulated total war and yet you get completely bent out of shape over simple analysis and psychological warfare. This only proves how powerful and valuable it is. But it is completely obvious to me now, that I am not with a group of people who have even remotely studied warfare.

Take me off your weak minded childish mentality roster.

DeletedUser4951

Have fun trolling the poor people who accept you. Glad you decided to leave, was gonna get AWKWARD when someone kicked you off the team anyways.

DeletedUser

Trolling the people who accept me? When did I troll the ones that I joined? I commented on an enemy alliance. Do you even think at all before you write?

You should change your name to The Simpleton Fatalis

DeletedUser4951

You're clearly a troll if you leave because one of your team mates says to stop harassing someone.

Here's a news flash. If even your own team is annoyed on top of your bystanders, you're probably doing something horribly wrong with your "psychological warfare". But what do I know? I only am considered one of the better leaders for psychological warfare in the game.

This whole beta male act trying to prove your point only confirms your mental weakness and for your sake I hope you play another world after this because its gonna be a shame if you go out like this.

DeletedUser

"You're clearly a troll if you leave because one of your team mates says to stop harassing someone."

I harassed the enemy and completely exposed his dictatorship mindset for the entire server to see. And simpleton fool you had not one ounce of stomach for it. Better leader for psychological warfare? You can't even stomach a pointed paragraph at your own enemy and instead attack an alliance mate in response. You're a simpleton fool.

DeletedUser5973

I can't believe you guys let him in in the first place. Especially after he complained that the settings only favors active players lol.

DeletedUser

Apparently you can't read. I did not complain, i was here because I approved of the settings. I was simply explaining them to others, but of course, you people can't read and are too simple to understand basic English it seems.

DeletedUser

I was going to go to bed then I saw stained and I cant miss out on someone whos raging