Inked Up

DeletedUser

didn't except this much drama before the world even opened you people in the us servers sure are funny

DeletedUser4951

1) Awww does ET wanna phone home and tell everyone about it?

2) I won't attack a team mate if their point isn't stupid. But just like in game, if you keep doing stupid things, i'm gonna do something about it. I don't stomach blatantly rude people, especially people who appear to have some sort of complex.

3) You're* Kinda ironic now huh? :)

Edit: Finally agree on something Rclay, I was shocked by this move too. But hey whatever. Just glad he showed his ego now. Most people wait until its really a pain to take them out.

DeletedUser5973

Copy from another post as it is a prediction of sorts.

This server will not bring the best people. The best people will not really want to play here. Why? It is because the best people are not always the most active or the richest. This world gives a tremendous advantage to the player who spends the most money and is the most active. It is a purely money making world for the most active players.

1. The speed of the world (4 in this case) is a direct advantage multiplier for the active player. If I harvest twice as often as you do then I will have 4 times the advantage that you have in this world. If I also use the captain and the merchant adviser then you can double again that advantage over the players that are only harvesting half as much as I am and not using the advisers. This means that the average player who uses advisers and harvests every 20 minuets will have a 8x advantage (roughly) over the player that is not using advisers and only harvest every hour or more.

This is a world where only the most active AND best players will last, period. Of those, the ones who buy the win can do so. You can completely buy this server if you have the cash and the time. Most players really don't want to play under those conditions. They don't want to lose out to the other guy simply because they can't harvest every 5 minuets and the guy who does will have 4 times the resources that they have. Most players do not want someone to buy cities against them. Most players do not want to constantly have to play the game and that's what this server is setup as. Not a single sim player will stand a hell's bell of a chance here, not at all. MRA's won't last either, they don't have enough time to learn the game fast enough before they are taken out because of a lack of growth over time or building in the wrong direction over time. The 4X speed magnifies any mistakes that are made over time for every player. The best players have another advantage in higher speed worlds here as well as they make fewer mistakes.

That is what I mean when I say the server will be largely decided in a month. Most people will simply not be able to keep up with the 4x speed and 3x unit speed. They simply cannot play the game enough to keep up with those that do.

On a 2 speed world sim players can hold out much longer because the advantage that a constant player has is not so magnified over time. On a 3 or especially 4x world, they don't stand a chance in hell. On even a 3 speed world i took out an expert player in only 3 days because he simply could not build as fast as I could and he knew it. I made crappy attack at him, but I was certain to win the numbers game over time and he knew it and quit the game. In a 4X game with 3 unit speed, it will be even worse. Don't harvest and play for just 6hrs of sleep time each day and you will be so in the hole in a weeks time that you might as well just bail.

The player who plays constantly will have at least 4 times the advantage of any player who only plays for half the day. if they don't use advisers, then its an 8 times advantage. Do you really want to play a game like that? Most people don't but I want to give it a try. Will this prediction come true, that the world will be largely decided in just a month? Perhaps not, but it will certainly be faster than other worlds.

Not sure what this says because who really wants to read all this nonsense. But I am sure you were complaining in here somewhere.I mean, just look at it. It looks like a whinny post if I ever saw one.

On a side note - I am done spamming this thread

DeletedUser12660

Lol guess me and Tim have to stop insulting each other now.

I've played against Wrily, he isn't garbage. He's the only one on troy that seems to honor agreements. Also the guy is a good player. Dub went to Taras and beat on those Serbians I believe. Having fought those same guys in another server I can say they're good. Gold lemur or not, why are you trying to troll people?

Sorry, but I was insulted first. I guess I should say that Wrily is garbage in my opinion. I've seen the weak side of him, both in Byzantium and Ephesus, where he hit VM in Byzantium after losing his city to a so called weak alliance killing over 3k LS from his alliance and 10k troops.

hmmm, so take it that you are referring to Taras with such a stupid comment. Well first of all, I wasnt in ocean 0, so get your facts straight if your going to trash talk. Also, I don't just play on EN, I have played US and thats where most know me from. So before you open your mouth with asinine statements, do some research. I also heard you are gold lemur, which in that case you have absolutely NO valid argument on anything since your own alliance rim you out in knossos because of how bad you sucked at the game. Not to mention that every server you have been in you GOT dominated on. So if im such "garbage" as you claim I am, come back yourself up and fight me! I'm waiting for your lame excuse as to why you will turn down the challenge. I hope its better than that fool RedTheGreatCoward excues... So do you except or run?

Time to slow down on the candy. I dont fight credit cards, sorry. Your claims have no proof, you started on the rim with a big wallet, grew to the top with a few players of yours and then took over a bunch of noobs and claimed it then bragged about it in the forums. After the Serbs finally got tired of your bragging they came down to your rim world and a lost a few cities. That still doesn't make you the king you make yourself out to be, disrespecting others like you own McDonalds.

I remember his team Hydra died on Troy too.

Not my alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by OVOKING View Post
Wrily is garbage and I'm not Gold Lemur. Dub, you're plain out garbage, you think you're a beast because you started on the rim on the en servers and conquered a bunch of noobs then claimed that nobody could beat you because nobody wanted to actually take the time to come down to ocean 0.

I remember you said I was going to get rimmed by a real Grepo legend (ally bally) .. Now remind me what happened after you threatened me with the wrath of a Grepo legend.

Any proof there ? Also, he couldn't rim you after you suddenly hit VM. I hear you got banned, I still haven't gotten the time to check.

it was some dork in taras who said he was a legend... lemur supposedly validated it, which doesnt hold much merits tbh. So long story short, exit rimmed him

Exit rimmed who !? You honestly can't talk seeing how you were on the rim. Nor do you know what happened. I'm still waiting to hear back from him on joining this world so you can see him in action yourself. Up close if you'd like.

DeletedUser

1) Awww does ET wanna phone home and tell everyone about it?

2) I won't attack a team mate if their point isn't stupid. But just like in game, if you keep doing stupid things, i'm gonna do something about it. I don't stomach blatantly rude people, especially people who appear to have some sort of complex.

3) You're* Kinda ironic now huh? :)

That's right, you attacked me, a teammate. Over what? My comments about your enemy. Stupid? Yes, that's what simpleton you were, stupid. Why did you come to the enemies aid against an alliance mate? Did you even ask me to remove the statements before attacking me on the forum? Of course not, that would required you to actually use your brain. No, you acted like a complete simpleton child and attacked your own alliance member. I even asked permission to post what i did before I posted it.

Did you use the proper channels to talk to leaders or instruct me before popping off on the forum against your own teammate? Of course not. You are the one who made this entire affair turn out badly. Your lack of judgement, lack of self control, and utter lack of stomach for even a post about the enemy. Why the hell were you allowed into this alliance when you lack all self control, intelligence, and ability to even attempt to handle matters among alliance mates outside the general forum?

You're a simpleton fool.

DeletedUser

I think stained like typing long paragraphs to compensate for other things just my opinion.

DeletedUser11491

lol saddest part is you could again sum it up in one sentence.

"The most active players will be the largest and best players."
the most obvious statement I may have ever heard in grepolis.

DeletedUser

another thing I have noticed with stain is he uses the same words over and over again to make it look like he is smart but in the end its mostly you dumb simpleton blah blah blah fool and so on

DeletedUser

another thing I have noticed with stain is he uses the same words over and over again to make it look like he is smart but in the end its mostly you dumb simpleton blah blah blah fool and so on

Its called propaganda. Try actually bothering to learn it before you prove that it works by regurgitating the very keyword i wanted you to remember. You just proved completely that it worked while attempting to attack me for using the tactic. Your family must be very proud of your profound wisdom.

DeletedUser12660

That's right, you attacked me, a teammate. Over what? My comments about your enemy. Stupid? Yes, that's what simpleton you were, stupid. Why did you come to the enemies aid against an alliance mate? Did you even ask me to remove the statements before attacking me on the forum? Of course not, that would required you to actually use your brain. No, you acted like a complete simpleton child and attacked your own alliance member. I even asked permission to post what i did before I posted it.

Did you use the proper channels to talk to leaders or instruct me before popping off on the forum against your own teammate? Of course not. You are the one who made this entire affair turn out badly. Your lack of judgement, lack of self control, and utter lack of stomach for even a post about the enemy. Why the hell were you allowed into this alliance when you lack all self control, intelligence, and ability to even attempt to handle matters among alliance mates outside the general forum?

You're a simpleton fool.

Enemy ? I didn't know I already had enemies when I never even argued nor had a dispute with the alliance founders or leaders. You brought this on yourself. Do not use me as an excuse.

DeletedUser

You're a simpleton fool.

He probably spoke up because your personality might drive away decent players with a bearable personality from IU.

I know we are all "simpletons" but could you please mix up the insults? Your unchallenged intellect is becoming strangely monotonous the more you post. I am in a bit of a pinch with a game of scrabble... do you have anything with 2 Qs and a X in it?

beat me to it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You want some wisdom how about this keep things short people prefer that you want to use strong words like simpleton sure go ahead but no one read a paragraph especially if it bores them your worse then a teacher reading Shakespeare to ten year olds

DeletedUser11491

You're a simpleton fool.

Ok all I know this isnt really my place. But most players I play with check in with a leader before they start ranting and putting down other alliances. It's just a respect thing. You took it upon yourself to do this without even asking anyone in your new alliance? You my friend are a time bomb just waiting to get rimmed. Talk about a dictator? what would you call your actions? So you make your leaders hunt you down and have to tell you to stop??? why not just ask first smart guy.

(Ok back to my own business.)

DeletedUser

Ok all I know this isnt really my place. But most players I play with check in with a leader before they start ranting and putting down other alliances. It's just a respect thing. You took it upon yourself to do this without even asking anyone in your new alliance? You my friend are a time bomb just waiting to get rimmed. Talk about a dictator? what would you call your actions? So you make your leaders hunt you down and have to tell you to stop??? why not just ask first smart guy.

(Ok back to my own business.)

Apparently you are blind. I did ask before i posted it, and you just copied the paragraph where i stated that. Wanatana, you have no clue what the heck you are talking about and you are only proving your strong need for attention at any expense. You are not involved in this in the least and as an alliance leader, you might want to keep your nose out of it.

DeletedUser12539

In fighting before the world starts, I hope this isn't a sign of things to come mates! We would hate to see suck a great premade fall apart before day 1 ;)

DeletedUser

interesting premade destroyed before world even starts that's new

DeletedUser4951

Yarrr it turned out Stained was right all along. We are ruined. :(