Inked Up

DeletedUser

I know your not going to be everywhere, anyway see you on the battlefield. ;)

DeletedUser8159

unless youre going to ocean 0 or 99 you wont see us :p

~we suck so we have to play out on the cliff, maybe some of us will even do everyone a favor and jump off of it

DeletedUser

There is a trash talk thread for comments like this^

Please stop spamming our thread. We love all of your attention, but I'm sick of scrolling through the thread to find comments that actually matter (so anyone posting except for you, Stained, and OVO).

Thank you :)

DeletedUser11491

Hey where are you guys thinking of starting as far as oceans go? I understand if you wont tell but would be great to know :)

DeletedUser4951

Wait we aren't going O85? DUB YOU LIED TO US *DISBANDS PREMADE*

DeletedUser12660

There is a trash talk thread for comments like this^

Please stop spamming our thread. We love all of your attention, but I'm sick of scrolling through the thread to find comments that actually matter (so anyone posting except for you, Stained, and OVO).

Thank you :)

I didn't even do anything to you so you can scratch my name off of that list bud. You know what Im sick of, seeing you talk like you made this alliance, this is Whiteys alliance. Not yours, this is his thread, not yours.

DeletedUser

lol that why they are going to break up to many leaders not enough followers

DeletedUser

well special welcome to warborn and vernico,

as for stained glass i have nothing against as ive been gone for most of today / last night but we originally declined his app then when we were talking about the people who have been declined well someone claimed to know him. o well, chit happens...

as much fun as it is trash talking i would like my thread to get back to recruitment, maybe we can move to a trash talking thread. thanks peeps and good luck =D

~whitey

DeletedUser

I think JesterFreeloader, Auger2, miklann, Supermagoo and a couple others are joining as well.

^This was another premade I recruited to join us Whitey, update when you get on tomorrow :)

DeletedUser12714

Can I join here then maybe? Sheesh didn't know it would be so hard to find people to let me join them. Are you guys all like besties or something and you can't let new players play with you/

DeletedUser

the majority of anyone here has atleast one ww and almost anyone that doesn't have a ww has atleast reached wonder stage

DeletedUser12714

Excuse my ignorance... What's a WW? How do new players get to play this game if no one will let new players play with them?

DeletedUser

Excuse my ignorance... What's a WW? How do new players get to play this game if no one will let new players play with them?

WW = world wonders, the end game of a grepolis world that is supposed to highlight the best qualities of players/alliances in grepolis... there is some debate on that subject though lol

usually they join a crappy MRA (which goes down in flames) and the capable survivors are picked up by middle of the pack alliances or better alliance academies. Some players figure it out on their own and make their own way gaining experience and developing relationships along the way. Some blogs and the wiki pages you could read if you really want to have a better idea of what is going on.

people will respect you and give you a chance if you continue to log into your account, especially when times are tough

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best of luck!Hope to cross forks or swords with you on Actium. :)
Prost :)

DeletedUser7768

This is going to be a fun world.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif