Inked Up

DeletedUser8159

lol white wont be able to farm me himself and it always that what if but i am not stupid i know you guys will reinforce and help him it never fails and he has one city plus 20 members of a alliance he leading how the numbers add up ?

Well you say that but again you're making pathetic excuses as to why you are stepping away from the challenge. Dont worry about the numbers since they are meaningless and we all here love challenges. So we wouldn't interfere, we would love to watch you get a beat down.
lol white wont be able to farm me himself and it always that what if but i am not stupid i know you guys will reinforce and help him it never fails and he has one city plus 20 members of a alliance he leading how the numbers add up ?
Its funny because in reality thats what you do. You dont keep true to your word so you think others are the same way. You stated earlier that you want to start else where and build up first and then come in when the time is right, correct? Well when exactly is that... when you have a team that you think is large enough to over power us?

So you're a cowardly bully who talks trash and then waits for others to back you up and then try to hide it by saying thats what we would do. God, you are such a sissy!!!

DeletedUser

hatersplit.jpg

DeletedUser

lol i didn't hate i just stated a opinion and got hated on so why not hate back ?

DeletedUser

lol dub gonna get u guys in trouble sooner or later that a fact

DeletedUser

As much trouble as I'm sure Dub will get us into, he'll also get us out of 3 times as much. See, the difference between you and Dub is you just run your mouth. Dub runs his and then backs it up.

DeletedUser

i give this alliance a month if that it will be focused hard

Red, you are the one starting crap with your trash talk. Except now you try to blame others for starting it all while refusing to accept any responsibility for your own actions. Again, you also back down from a direct challenge after talking a bunch of trash. Stating you are a great player and then running from a challenge while bragging about credit cards is not what a good player would do. Right now, you look like another mediocre player talking trash.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry bud, we gotta decline this time but best of luck to you on the new world

~whitey

DeletedUser11560

Are ya planning to do world wonders, Whitey? And Smilo, call me by THAT name.

DeletedUser

we want action so i think 55, but we will announce our ocean ahead of time incase anyone wants to start by us and challenge us.
were going to stoogie some people haha

~whitey