Inked Up

DeletedUser

lol your the one talking about rimming someone before the world even starts for stating a opinion ill make sure to start a ocean or two away from you

DeletedUser8159

lol your the one talking about rimming someone before the world even starts for stating a opinion ill make sure to start a ocean or two away from you

Yeah you do that... in fact, start on the outer rim somewhere because i dont feel like hearing you cry when you lose a city. We also dont need PMs from you asking us to stop farming you.... So enjoy BFE out in no man's land.

DeletedUser

lol you obviously dont know who i am white does so does wrily :) i got credit cards just like you guys lmao if that how you want it

DeletedUser

you just dont know this name i always use red at the start though and i won theta

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

still have no idea lol... maybe im just a natural blonde here

~whitey

DeletedUser8159

lol you obviously dont know who i am white does so does wrily :) i got credit cards just like you guys lmao if that how you want it

yep, wrily and white both know who i am also... But i dont know you, and my first impression of you is weak. You talk trash before a world opens up and then white challenges you to back up your words and your reply is to run 2 ocean away? LOL Coward! Why dont you come where the dogs are at and see if you can match up as the alpha in the pack? Plus, why even state that you got Credit Cards, is that suppose to make me scared of you? Besides, its not like they can buy you any skill... So either accept the challenge made to you or shut up and sit in the corner like a female puppy and maybe we will throw you a bone

DeletedUser

lol why play in the same ocean at the start it called having a base and building i know not to take him on with a single city with the group he has i will come see the city's when it time and when i have the proper people on my side or wait until a good war pops off because we all know you guys will reinforce him like crazy at the start

DeletedUser

lol what do u want me to bring in a few of the old sin. to tell you i won :)?

DeletedUser12251

Soon enough everyone will be able to show off what they can do. No point in arguing about it right now

DeletedUser8159

lol why play in the same ocean at the start it called having a base and building i know not to take him on with a single city with the group he has i will come see the city's when it time and when i have the proper people on my side or wait until a good war pops off because we all know you guys will reinforce him like crazy at the start

well what if we dont? What if we just allow white to farm you and take your city when hes done using it to build? You will both have 1 city not sure what the problem is except for you trying to back away by using lame excuses. So whats your next lame excuse going to be as to why you cant back your trash talk up?

DeletedUser

lol white wont be able to farm me himself and it always that what if :) but i am not stupid i know you guys will reinforce and help him it never fails your already trying to defend him and he has one city plus 20 members of a alliance he leading how the numbers add up ?

DeletedUser11491

I do I do! Love meeting new people come one come all. where are they? And are they going to play on this server?

DeletedUser

i texted king i am gonna try to get him to play here maybe doubtful he is close to winning on the Europe server

DeletedUser4951

Alright, so I'm glad you know some of us and have an opinion on us. Youve clearly done a little research which shows you aren't just some guy talking out of his rear end. What I do want to know is why does this matter? Now maybe you know is by name or experience but that doesn't matter now. The server is new and the slate is clean as always. So why the hating on us? :)