Gela Rumor Mill

DeletedUser

palistus today at 02:15
You're pathetic.
-Flavius- today at 02:14
Stop messaging me. I told you already, I will snipe a CS for whoever I please...whenever I please.
palistus today at 02:08
Sniping a cs on a random Brotherhood guy? I don't know why you guys are so insistent on protecting such a terrible alliance.

Then he blocked me. Guess not a fan of same second snipes. I will post this here for all to read, rumor has it if you PM -Flavius- with an incoming CS from palistus he will snipe it same second just to anger the child that much more. Blocking...who does that crap anyway? Be very afraid of my 4-man crap alliance. Be very afraid.

----------------------------------------

So he unblocked me to send a series of PMs that just made him look pathetic. Rumor has it that he will never land a CS in Gela that survives as long as Flav knows about it. Poor little fella. I really do almost feel bad for him that he can't touch me...

Flav:

But then I can't kill all your pathetic attempts at CSing someone. Yes...I am the pathetic one.

palistus today at 04:09
Your words mean nothing, you're just a pathetic loser.
-Flavius- today at 04:06
Oh and you unblocked me. How big of you...you are now ready to find out what a player can do that hasn't yet earned a tiara. How will you cope? How will you figure out if a player is actually any good? He doesn't have a tiara...what is coming in the very near future?!?!
-Flavius- today at 04:03
You play like a little girl.

Nice spell...now send a CS ;)

Talk tough, big guy. Hide behind your alliance, big guy. You will lose like you always have. Nothing new to see here. You are just a fat internet troll sitting around waiting to talk big things while sitting at home. Such a pretty sight to see :) The word is out and as long as I know you have a CS wet you won't land it so you better pray I don't find out..I do love the free BP you provide me though. I guess you could attempt me if you were feeling froggy. But I know you know you would land it for about 4 seconds and be sent right back home.

Love you :)

Muhahahaaha.... I want to help Flavius. Forward me any new CS arrival times.. Lets see who is able to get the better front or back snipe.

DeletedUser

Rumor has it the forum wunderkind is leaving Gela.

That was too easy
smiley_emoticons_scream-if-you-can.gif

lol was it that easy?

DeletedUser10953

Yeah, it's pretty easy to bait people

Let me know the next world you join so I can rim you properly. It was truly an honor and we are all much better off having met you. You are a gentleman and a scholar :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14385

Yeah, it's pretty easy to bait people.

No offense, but dont try and blame someone for your own actions. Regardless if someone is baiting you, YOU have to write the response and YOU have to hit send.

I am pretty sure the cops dont say "oh that guy was pissing you off and that is why you killed him... I guess that is ok because He made you do it."

So tired of players griping that it is So and So fault that I got banned because they baited me into it. Grow up and learn responsibility and self control and that wouldnt happen.

DeletedUser271

Rumour has it that ever since Variant changed their profile to "No Recruiting Alliance", they have recruited no less than 5 players. Wait, while I was typing this, they recruited their 6th player.

DeletedUser10953

Can't find you here, Kyllmen but my guess is that your alliance has more players than Variant ;)

Probably less ABP too. But who's counting stuff like that..

It is very sweet that you keep such close tabs on the Variant bio. Please let us know if you see any grammatical errors like a good little forum troll. Not saying it will increase your odds for admission but I give you permission to hold onto hope if that makes you sleep better.

DeletedUser271

JoeMarine81 is who I am on Gela.

And my alliance does have more members than Variant. Maybe twice as many. But you know what? We don't claim to be a no recruiting alliance. We set off with the aim of being a group of tight-knit players, not recruiting anyone we didn't know. And we stuck to it.

And it would seem I have upset you. I was going to go look for grammar mistakes but you guys changed your profile. Really can't stick to anything you claim to be. How can I be the troll you ask me to be if you guys don't even give me the chance :-(

As for joining you guys, I don't do alliance hopping. If I'm rimmed, fine, end of the game. At least I'll have fun for the end.

DeletedUser10953

Oh, Inappropriate Behavior lol. You guys have almost caught my individual ABP and with a little more effort I just know the 19 of you can do it. I have faith even if you don't.

Will see the end of you superstars soon enough. Keep looking and keep admiring us, little fella :)

DeletedUser271

Oh, Inappropriate Behavior lol. You guys have almost caught my individual ABP and with a little more effort I just know the 19 of you can do it. I have faith even if you don't.

Will see the end of you superstars soon enough. Keep looking and keep admiring us, little fella :)

How come when I look you up I'm a troll admiring you, but then you do the same thing? :confused: Do you admire us? It would be so great to have a very very very good player like yourself admiring us :-o (<- See, it'd be so great I'm flushing just imagining how it'd feel)

DeletedUser1048

Rumour has it that ever since Variant changed their profile to "No Recruiting Alliance", they have recruited no less than 5 players. Wait, while I was typing this, they recruited their 6th player.

It was actually 7, but then one of them left or got kicked out. And Fin is getting internalized. Rumor has it that he quit because his CS sunk :D

Can't find you here, Kyllmen but my guess is that your alliance has more players than Variant ;)

I don't get your point, others alliances aren't claiming to be a "No Recruiting Alliance" lol

You also use more gold than the entire alliance. But we are a month in the world, that is as irrelevant as noting our abp. It means nothing, especially considering the alliance who are at the top in bp early usually are the fastest to fall.

How come when I look you up I'm a troll admiring you, but then you do the same thing? :confused: Do you admire us? It would be so great to have a very very very good player like yourself admiring us :-o (<- See, it'd be so great I'm flushing just imagining how it'd feel)

He does admire us, that is why rumor has it we are now their academy o.o

DeletedUser12822

It's clear that Delos is clearly more competitive than Gela. I feel like I could be dominating in the top 100 of Gela, but I'm mediocre at best in Delos. Maybe I should have played more seriously in this world. Although Delos is starting to heat up.

DeletedUser14385

It's clear that Delos is clearly more competitive than Gela. I feel like I could be dominating in the top 100 of Gela, but I'm mediocre at best in Delos. Maybe I should have played more seriously in this world. Although Delos is starting to heat up.

Sure come on in and we will rim you back to Delos. Go troll your own forums.

DeletedUser10246

Oh how I missed these forums. Couple things I noticed here:

It is very sweet that you keep such close tabs on the Variant bio. Please let us know if you see any grammatical errors like a good little forum troll. Not saying it will increase your odds for admission but I give you permission to hold onto hope if that makes you sleep better.

Interesting alliance name, you do realize that Variant means Fake according to the Urban Dictionary right? Just making sure you are aware you all are calling yourselves fakes.

One other thing:

You also use more gold than the entire alliance

Any alliance that is talking about gold use while having Lesfix in their alliance is kinda funny. So lets just stop the gold talk now.

DeletedUser

Oh how I missed these forums. Couple things I noticed here:

Interesting alliance name, you do realize that Variant means Fake according to the Urban Dictionary right? Just making sure you are aware you all are calling yourselves fakes.

One other thing:

Any alliance that is talking about gold use while having Lesfix in their alliance is kinda funny. So lets just stop the gold talk now.
LOL WHAT ARE WE HOOD NOW? What a joke using urban dictionary! Let see how far you get in school. No college for you.
SOMEONE IS SCARED OF THE LEZ! LMAO

variant=tending to change or alter; exhibiting variety or diversity! example variant shades of color.

DeletedUser14385

Variant just doesnt care about what our name means or anything else really.... All we DO care about is simming. I just want to build my cities and sim in peace!!! ;)

DeletedUser1048

It isn't a bad thing. But to state you have more abp like it is an accomplishment is silly. We just came out of an event where you can get as many fliers as you want with enough gold, so all abp means is how many time you spinned the wheel lol Les hasn't even used much gold at all here, so not sure why that has any affect on what I said.

I just want to build my cities and sim in peace!!! ;)

^What he said ;)